Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? (4377 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
@adosjun . . . . and d sweet nature of Naija_Sisi   wink grin tongue
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by adosjun(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
Wow naija sisi. Is ur nature sweeter than honey ? Then lets see it. I luv sweet nature ladies oo. I love ever smilin ladies. Also a great turn.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by adosjun(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
Naija.sisi, is d u in ur profile pic? U ain't bad at all.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
yes emi ni, thanks  grin
ur not too bad urself smiley
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by adosjun(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
R u there?
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by dogzymallo: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BOOBYSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

Google dat was American English not gibberish.it is of no surprise 2 me that u didn't understand that i spoke in a metaphorical sense. Literary i meant u're bin rude

and you are who exactly to take offence ??

cos i dont remember talking to you in any way ?

d pple i was talking to un'stand me and if they do why should i bother abt wat u think

seriously bugger off angry angry
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by follypimpi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
1. Light skin (prefarably)or caramel or brown skin

2. Flat tummy/abs

3. Nice Onion Bootey

4. Cute face

5. Juicy red lips

6. Nice legs.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
@google I'm sorry is all dat it takes.they understandin u doesn't exonerate u.do u understand?
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
wat part of bugger off can you not wrap your brain around angry angry

pssffft like i care about watchu fink

i seriously do not like you !!!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by follypimpi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
^ But u seriously do like me Oya confess Iboju temi ni kan.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
follypimpi:

^ But u seriously do like me Oya confess Iboju temi ni kan.

yes ke . . . .i like you esp dat your hair wink

folly temi nikan soso
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by debosky(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
Her chest. wink
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by follypimpi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
debosky:

Her chest. wink

Bobby United Mr Debo Deborah.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by follypimpi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
googles:

yes ke . . . .i like you esp dat your hair wink

folly temi nikan soso

Ejigbi jigbi u go kill me ooo.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
@google Y makes u fink u dislike me.?
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by debosky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
follypimpi:

Bobby United Mr Debo Deborah.

I no fit shout and I no fit lie. A woman's chest catches my attention microseconds before I even notice her face.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Keyboard error-what not y
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

Keyboard error-what not y

Because i dont like you !!!

End of discush angry angry angry angry
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by bigworld: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
lets just say i love moderate assenal
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by 1105(f): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
googles:

Because i dont like you !!!

End of discush angry angry angry angry

SMH~ undecided
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by allwell73(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2010
From the rear? Hips that don't lie, following in graceful rhythmic movement. From the front? breast region!!!!!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by xreal: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2010
Gaskya!

(1) IDIBIA
(2) HIPPPPSSSSSSSSS
(3) 2FACE
others can follow ---- I no send straight legs at alllllll.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by 1105(f): 1:34am On Jul 30, 2010
^^
Meaning u would rather have K-LEG OR Z-LEG as dinner,

God help you!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by xreal: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2010
190.:

^^
Meaning u would rather have K-LEG OR Z-LEG as dinner,

God help you!

leg's shape comes last.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2010
@google-i know we started off on a wrong foot.u know tins change in a giffy.a quote 4rm little says"change is d only costant tin"
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2010
Vic2k3:

@google-i know we started off on a wrong foot.u know tins change in a giffy.a quote 4rm little says"change is d only costant tin"

you sound like someone i know

always looking for trouble undecided

hmmm ok o. . . .
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by 1105(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2010
angry angry
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by dbigrod(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2010
[size=15pt]big arse[/size]
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
@google-Yea, i tink so 2. so can we talk?
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by tkb417(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Vic2k3:

@google-Yea, i tink so 2. so can we talk?
next time u say anythn to that babe

ill club ur senses back to normalcy

@ topic
Oyan, bosom or blom blom grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise / Check Out This Celebrities With Big Hot Boobs And Sexy Cleavage! 18+ Photos / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.