Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,550 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Love You: 15 Powerful Things To Tell Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You: 15 Powerful Things To Tell Your Partner (400 Views)

15 Powerful Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Anyone / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You: 15 Powerful Things To Tell Your Partner by don9ja4: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2018
We get caught up in saying ‘I love you’ when we leave our partner, greet our partner, or when something really good happens. The words ‘I love you’ can lose their meaning when you are only using them in this way. Letting your partner know why you love them consistently in many different ways can do a lot of powerful things for your relationship.

– It can help them feel appreciated and show appreciation back.
– It can help them feel good about themselves when they are feeling down.
– It can remind them that they are in an awesome relationship and they need to take the time to slow down and appreciate it.
– It can make them feel lucky that you are the one they are in a relationship with and not some jerk who never shows their love.
– They recall your words at times they need to be reminded that they are loved.

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child / “I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D” / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.