Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (114937 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Melaninprincess(f): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Been seeing a lot of posts on social media about this. Temi this, Temi that. Who is Temi?

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by IkpuMmadu: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2018
At 23 her beeastṣ are like that ..if she come get to 43 nko
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Dearlord(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Lord Lord!!!

lead me away from a saggy boobs
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Rhaspody(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
How did she get saggy boobs at 23? That's the big question
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by 360command: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

You don't get it, I'm talking about the false impression, especially "Young girls" who believe that wearing a bra throughout the day and night will help keep the breasts from sagging. On the contrary, an excess of external support allows the pectoral muscles to weaken and actually speeds up the sagging process.

Truth is that wearing a bra encourages sagging by weakening the breast’s supporting tissue. The women that are going braless are having higher lift, nipples in lifted position in a relation to shoulders, than the women that are wearing bras.

Wearing bras actually prevents certain muscles from growing which are holding the breasts up and that is one of the reason for accelerated breast sagging, that's why I listed it among.
ok. U sound intelligent. I have read about this before but my conclusion to it is " too much of everything can have its consequences ".

Where are you located??

1 Like

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by seyiolunaike: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2018
Interested in meeting the guy or girls of your dreams. Visit [url]LuvBug.net[/url] to fulfill your fantasies.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
I support her on one condition make every girls go braless so that we go quick identify Firm and package one cheesy
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by benazir(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Fallen Dunlops[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by dnawah(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Famousbabe:

See more

SOURCE
nafdac should start giving all these things numbers
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by cadesky(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Modesty is long dead, saggy boob's indeed
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Born2Breed(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2018
EmekaBlue:
issa lie...

vaseline cant work here...Thats a corpse boobs

For perverts....it works.

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by akaahs(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2018
This picture came at the right time when we mourning our fallen heroes
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Chevronstaff: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Boobs so flat for a 23 year old female....So disgusting..!!!! **slippers**
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by bfm1(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
May GOD have mercy on all our ladies because they are the cheapest commodity in the world an article of no commercial value.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by jife(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2018
Boobs come in shapes and sizes just as d**ks. Some are naturally voluptuous, small, round, or saggy. Irrespective of sexual experiences or pregnancy. Yes, she is free to love her own kind of boobs. All the different kinds are unique

1 Like

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by aswani(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha!!

That's one thing about ignorant boys, they are always incorrigible when they are being educated especially by a lady, your comments reflects your peurile I.Q, You both are clearly still in your formative years becos you had to naïvely try to get under my skin too, pretty childish and corny, total cliché sef-- but all you can do is to "TRY" tongue

You guys are kindly excused! Ugly mugs!!! grin

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth!

Well said but I think they are only joking and you
should probably not get too worked up about it.

Some good stuff you've posted, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Ishilove: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2018
This lady is VERY daring cheesy

No one should go braless, though. Both Saggy and perky boobed alike.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Casemiro(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Expensive2000(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha!!

That's one thing about ignorant boys, they are always incorrigible when they are being educated especially by a lady, your comments reflects your peurile I.Q, You both are clearly still in your formative years becos you had to naïvely try to get under my skin too, pretty childish and corny, total cliché sef-- but all you can do is to "TRY" tongue

You guys are kindly excused! Ugly mugs!!! grin

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth!
Ur blood dey hot lil sis, pls go n to some nap
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad men dat suk her to dis state will not make heaven
Its not necessarily about men sucking it, there are other factors that contribute to fallen boobs. The fact that some ladies have pointed boobs doesn't mean men don't suck it.

1 Like

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Elswift: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
cool cool
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Every mallam and their kettle.

99% of males on Nairaland will secretly get turned on after viewing these pics.

Deny it and may your finger battery d*ck be exposed.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad men dat suk her to dis state will not make heaven
Randy91 u will not make heaven..hahaha
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guys do u know that you can sukkk this boobs from the back during doggggi.. just pass the breaaast under the armpit and bring out the niiiipps to the back. go ahead and start sukkkking. Every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ishilove:
This lady is VERY daring cheesy

No one should go braless, though. Both Saggy and perky boobed alike.
i love her backside though

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Buffalo2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's a film

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Colourich:
Its not necessarily about men sucking it, there are other factors that contribute to fallen boobs. The fact that some ladies have pointed boobs doesn't mean men don't suck it.
Truth is, we know but a lot of guys cannot pass up a chance to ridicule a woman who has no respect for her body. I prefer slightly saggy boobs cause they're softer and fun to squeeze and suck. A lot of us do. Perky boobs are mostly only pleasurable to the eyes. I love to watch boobies dance around whilst I am hitting it from the back. I can't get that from perky titties

1 Like

Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by HeyCorleone(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:
Beautiful lady...she looks pretty good.

Go Girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Modified:
You guys should know there are lots of reasos why breasts could sag at such young age, not necessarily because it has been sucked dry like a lot of people are asserting, it could be...

Genetics
Dieting
Weight loss
Poor postures
Constant Use of Bra
Wrong use of bra while exercing

And many more...so you guys should chill with the hurls abeg!

You sound attacked. chill.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Jyah04: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
KingLennon:
Your front turn to slippers cele go dey wear shoe grin. I love it firm and standing
Hmmm so u cant marry abi? Cuz babies will suck her.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
lefulefu:
Randy91 u will not make heaven..hahaha

if we no suck blezz,,wetin we gain?cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:
Beautiful lady...she looks pretty good.

Go Girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Modified:
You guys should know there are lots of reasos why breasts could sag at such young age, not necessarily because it has been sucked dry like a lot of people are asserting, it could be...

Genetics
Dieting
Weight loss
Poor postures
Constant Use of Bra
Wrong use of bra while exercing

And many more...so you guys should chill with the hurls abeg!
Constant use of bra can never make your breasts sag, it can only cause you pain or chest constrictions. The girl should stop seeking attention and dress decently please. There is no dignity in indecency.
Re: The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Men are very wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.