Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me (13667 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by apache77(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
Are you so damn sexy even your own blood wants to sleep with u? I understand your predicament and connect with what u r saying. Some women are like dat, everybdy wants to sleep with dem. Men just cant keep their eyes off them. and their appeal isn’t restricted to men alone. Even girls want to sleep with such women, girls like you they attract lesbians all the time.  I shd know  cos my own girl is like dat too- even her uncles want to sleep with her, if she wasn’t d strong type, one or two would have violated her since she was a juvenile. One  of dem even behaves as if he and I are rivals, aat the club I have to fight off lesbians. It’s a burden you will have to carry my dear, it won’t stop, not now, not soon. At some time in the future, it may be your own husbands friends trying to get into your pants, it may be people u hold in high esteem at work, some women (of which I believe you are one) set off such strong sexual vibes, men cant resist, they are seduce without meaning to seduce. A prophet once told my girl she has strong seducing spirit in her (whatever dat means). A woman like you is in trouble if she isn’t financially independent, simple favors from men will only come with hints of $exual recompense. If you are already doing your NYSC, u shd be used to such advances by now. Cheer up baby, it only means u r so so hot…such annoying advances are the price you have to pay for having such a knockout appeal, but ofcourse you wont tell us all the other perks you have enjoyed from drooling guys you fancy either.

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by liksy(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2011
190.:

Now it is that Bolded words that always rings a bell on my head,
Listen,In as much as you have seduced your cousin and come here to make general remarks about guyz
you should not forget that you have a father and a brother too~ who as well would apply to that your general statement~
[color=#990000]Your remark should be why is it that my cousin cant control that thing between his leg instead of generalizing.[/color].
I can control mine and i have no difficulty in doing so~ Besids how are u enjoying abuja and which of the batches were u~

who told you, u can control yourself . All of you are the same. Always think with that thing between your legs.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by liksy(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2011
deoyel25:

@Poster, you need to watch yourself. You are definitely loose in some areas. Watch your dressing and posture. That third leg reacts to what it sees. In case of another time, don't generalize, ok.

I always dress and sit decently, for crying out loud ,he is my cousin, flesh n blood. Why wld dat tin between his legs react whenever he sees me. God have mercy on these our generation of Men.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by cescky(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2011
@liksy

seriously dont generalise, u can NEVER know it all smiley

its been a year or so now since u posted so what happened next did u leave his house, give in etc ?
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by deoyel25(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2011
liksy:

I always dress and sit decently, for crying out loud ,he is my cousin, flesh n blood. Why wld dat tin between his legs react whenever he sees me. God have mercy on these our generation of Men.
Back on nairaland cos of you tongue So, what is the latest now? Did he eventually sleep with you or you left his house? Updates pls.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Phate07(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2011

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Joel3(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
I do not believe this, is either you are seducing people or you flirt alot. And most men can received the wrong message.

I know of a girl who seduce me but when i make make she doll me. So i believe you are one of that type

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by HARDDON: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Point of correction OP,

That your world revolves round d dogs among men shld not make you let lose and give a pop @ generalization.

as she thinketh in her héart, so she wud mos def xpirence.... Surprised?

Purge urself of dis negative way of reasoning unless ofcos you plan to live your life in isolation. Cos a lot of your types r out there today harassing pastors ƒoя prayers cos dey can't seem to get any husband!
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joel.:
I do not believe this, is either you are seducing people or you flirt alot. And most men can received the wrong message.

I know of a girl who seduce me but when i make make she doll me. So i believe you are one of that type

Right on point. How do you explain a gurl with huge jogs always on halfcut braz .... Crazy short bumz hugging skirts , wen shé walks, d world seem to bounce along wet and wavy.... Expecting men to just luk away?

Ofcos we try to .... Unfortunately, joyrod has a mind of his own.

Wish dey blame that guy down dere and nöt us! Arrrrh!

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Joel3(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
HARDDON:

Right on point. How do you explain a gurl with huge jogs always on halfcut braz .... Crazy short bumz hugging skirts , wen shé walks, d world seem to bounce along wet and wavy.... Expecting men to just luk away?

Ofcos we try to .... Unfortunately, joyrod has a mind of his own.

Wish dey blame that guy down dere and nöt us! Arrrrh!
hahah, i don first get this wrong singner well well, baby dey forget say joystick got is on mind, even when u nor wan do, the joystick go stil get up. Thats is i said men has two mind, the joystick mind na him strong pass the real mind
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Joel3(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joel.:
hahah, i don first get this wrong singner well well, baby dey forget say joystick got is on mind, even when u nor wan do, the joystick go stil get up. Thats is i said men has two mind, the joystick mind na him strong pass the real mind

Lololol !!!!!

Yet dey put all d blame on us. First op, blame urself, den d joyrod. We r but spectators ! ℓ☺ℓz
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
liksy:

who told you, u can control yourself . All of you are the same. Always think with that thing between your legs.

I'm almost certain you are too free around men. If you sit on their laps, touch them a lot while talking. Hold them while playing, talking etc, then you're the cause of your own wahala.

If he/they think you're the one giving him the greenlight nko? hmm?
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by free2ryhme: 2:31am On Mar 03, 2013
liksy: I have always avoided sleeping over or living with any of my married female cousins or aunty or any female relation of mine that is married. Due to the passed experiences i had with my cousin's husband wanting to sleep with me , i decided that nothing will make me to ever sleep over in any of my married female relations or even visit regularly banned
Sometime last year i was posted to serve (NYSC) in Abuja,luckily i have a male cousin married and living with his family in Abuja. I was happy that at least i was going to live with my male cousin and there wont be any sexual harasment so i was relaxed. But recently my cousin started acting funny,making some funny comments, asking me funny question, he always wanted me around, embarrasing stares and all that. But at first i was uncomfortable,somehow i was relaxed hoped that my cousin was just joking and wouldnt think of doing such thing to his little cousin. But one fateful day his wife travelled and i was alone with him and his kids, he came into my room drunk and was forcing me to sleep with him, i shouted him out of the room. since that day his attitude towards me changed, started picking on me,accusing me of one thing or the other. I know my days in his house is numbered embarassed embarassed. But please my fellow Nairalander WHY IS IT THAT GUYS CANNOT CONTROL THAT THING INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS . Once that urge comes they will just damn the consequences, damn their intergrity,damn their self respect and respond to their mundane desires.
Why is that most married men are never faithful to their wives? Most women are not comfortable when they have a female relation around most especially people from her own side. A friend of mine told me that non of her female relation not even her blood sister wil live with her or even pass a nite in her place for the fear of loosing her husby to them.

its like u have a bad omen around you .. that almost every man related to you by blood or by marriage wants to sleep with you .. you are always at the wrong place at the wrong time
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by babaNepa(m): 2:50am On Mar 03, 2013
odiaero: run 4 dear life b4 he rape u
I yaff die finish c English

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.