Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies (8977 Views)

Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Message In My Email / Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Niketrouble:
I keep seeing fish pussy on this forum,I keep wondering if it is real or just banter because me and my friends don't have fish smell or smelling pussy
Most of them are classless and they keep meeting dirty girls, no man has ever told me that, so I dunno where they keep meeting those kind of girls.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bloooody:

If there is nothing wrong with then smelling your stuff then I'd like to sign up.
We can discuss my payment later.

SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
nuelyoyo:
Really? shocked, that's gross.
lol...u actually believed... hmm... I stayed in a female hostel tho....
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Eveezy:
She had to go treat it

oh..okay...dats nice
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Uglymugg: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Well......
I have come across a lot of fishy vagina in my line of work and it’s down to one thing Bacterial Vaginosis or BV. It is very common and easily treated. It’s not an STD. The cause of BV is an imbalance of the pH in your vagina this causes an overgrowth of anaerobic organisms that replaces the normal lactobacilli, causing BV.
But ignorance and lack of knowledge is rampant here that’s why you see those comments thrown around like that.

And you keep opening pointless threads instead of something like this.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by nuelyoyo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

lol...u actually believed... hmm...
I stayed in a female hostel tho....
Ok, I hated anything hostel back then in school.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

u sef.do u have sense??
it's just like a girl is giving you a Mouth Gig and you cum in her mouth..then she will na kiss you and pour it back into your mouth..
Maybe u need to fûck me back to my senses cos I don't understand what u put up there. There's fingering and there's giving head..before I give her head.. I PUT MY HAND INSIDE HER TOTO THEN GIVE IT BACK TO HER TO PERCEIVE WHAT SHE'S TELLING ME TO EAT!!!
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MissRaine69(f): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

And you keep opening pointless threads instead of something like this.
Do you.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Uglymind: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

how won't she know[b][/b]?? she nor get nose??

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Uglymind: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerian Girls smell down there not all but most of them.. Hmmm the smell is very terrible and deadly.. A decaying rat smells better..

How would you feel after dedicating your time.. Spending your money on a particular girl when it is now time for sex you remove her pant and the odour that comes out from there is worse than the combination of a spoilt shrimp, mixed with the odour of 4 days urine assuming you are a guy

1 Like

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lmao cheesy the comments here are soo hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
These girls pretending like "fish pussy" doesnt exist, hope you know most times the girl does not know her pussy stinks (maybe ignorant or plain unhygienic).

It is a special kind of "body odour", you can't tell if you stink but the next person can

1 Like

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
ceejayx:

that's because ure used to the smell

Thank you!!!
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

it doesn't smell

Exactly...LOL
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Uglymind post=73582245][/quote]

wat is ur issue tho??
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymind:
Nigerian Girls smell down there not all but most of them.. Hmmm the smell is very terrible and deadly.. A decaying rat smells better..

How would you feel after dedicating your time.. Spending your money on a particular girl when it is now time for sex you remove her pant and the odour that comes out from there is worse than the combination of a spoilt shrimp, mixed with the odour of 4 days urine assuming you are a guy
As in very embarassing & disappointing .I just form like am not in the mood anymore cos I choose to spear her the embarrassment of telling her.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by lepasharon(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymind:

Sometimes diet is a culprit undecided Apparently eating fresh fruits and plain yoghurt helps a woman's down below
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Raalsalghul: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Knowledge is something that is not very widespread,knowledge of one’s own body is also something that most women are averse to so what actually makes the problem worse is excessive washing/douching. Inserting all manner of concoctions and potions. Not many women are confident enough to go to a sexual health clinic or to see a gyneacologist because of preconceived notions, misinformation and fear. Just look at the comments on this thread regarding this subject matter. That’s a reflection of society as a whole.
Hope you know they're coming for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MissRaine69(f): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Hope you know they're coming for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That does not phase me ....
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by TanyLoe(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
ceejayx:

but you know he's right sha

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected / Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" / Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.