Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies (8966 Views)

Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Message In My Email / Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
nuelyoyo:
How do u know your friends' pussies ain smelling, are you and ur friends lesbians?

shey u pple said if the girl pulls her pant the odour dat comes out is fishy
I haven't pulled my pant I smelled anything fishy.. my friends haven't pulled their pant and fish will be smelling...
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
segunoz:
it is always the random hookup guys that complain...
the class of babes they are exposed to usually have multiple sexual partners and/or STI's. what do you expect?

hmmm...true sha
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Eveezy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Even the fish smelling pussy ladies may not know, na we guys wen dey go dwn dere dey know, or do u go down on urself?
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Well......
I have come across a lot of fishy vagina in my line of work and it’s down to one thing Bacterial Vaginosis or BV. It is very common and easily treated. It’s not an STD. The cause of BV is an imbalance of the pH in your vagina this causes an overgrowth of anaerobic organisms that replaces the normal lactobacilli, causing BV.
But ignorance and lack of knowledge is rampant here that’s why you see those comments thrown around like that.

yes...very true.
but..if a woman's pussy is smelling won't she know won't she be smelling it too??
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Eveezy:
Even the fish smelling pussy ladies may not know, na we guys wen dey go dwn dere dey know, or do u go down on urself?

how won't she know?? she nor get nose??
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Taiwo20(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Niketrouble:
I keep seeing fish pussy on this forum,I keep wondering if it is real or just banter because me and my friends don't have fish smell or smelling pussy

do you go about smelling one another's pussy...
smh
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MissRaine69(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
MannieA:

yes...very true.
but..if a woman's pussy is smelling won't she know won't she be smelling it too??
Knowledge is something that is not very widespread,knowledge of one’s own body is also something that most women are averse to so what actually makes the problem worse is excessive washing/douching. Inserting all manner of concoctions and potions. Not many women are confident enough to go to a sexual health clinic or to see a gyneacologist because of preconceived notions, misinformation and fear. Just look at the comments on this thread regarding this subject matter. That’s a reflection of society as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by N0favors: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Knowledge is something that is not very widespread,knowledge of one’s own body is also something that most women are averse to so what actually makes the problem worse is excessive washing/douching. Inserting all manner of concoctions and potions. Not many women are confident enough to go to a sexual health clinic or to see a gyneacologist because of preconceived notions, misinformation and fear. Just look at the comments on this thread regarding this subject matter. That’s a reflection of society as a whole.
Does your one smell?
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MissRaine69(f): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
N0favors:
Does your one smell?
Fcked up mind
Fcked up mentality .....

1 Like

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by N0favors: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Fcked up mind
Fcked up mentality .....
What’s fücked yo about my question? I’m confused
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by Eveezy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
MannieA:

how won't she know?? she nor get nose??
Apparently some don't until u tell dem, some gals wen dey get aroused nd wet, d cum is smelly, nd dey dnt know.
Not all gals re knowledgeable enuf or dey just fear being judged by d doctor, nd its nt exactly cos dey re classless. I have been with a fairly decent, well educated gal whose pussy smelt fish, I was so surprised if she wasn't perceiving it, cos DT was all I could smell wen I went dwn on her, I had to use style to ask her if she has ever visited d hospital for general checkup, nd if she had ever treated an std, she said no, DT she doesn't visit hospitals,

Mind u dis gal was quite neat, but her pussy stinked as at den

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by EarthKing(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
yarimo:
all members of vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch want you to video your pussy, and that of your friends so that we can analyse your claims.
. I concur. We need empirical fact Biko. grin grin grin
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by EarthKing(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Exactly what a fish smell pussy would say. Blame it on CNN. I come in peace. wink
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Eveezy:

Apparently some don't until u tell dem, some gals wen dey get aroused nd wet, d cum is smelly, nd dey dnt know.
Not all gals re knowledgeable enuf or dey just fear being judged by d doctor, nd its nt exactly cos dey re classless. I have been with a fairly decent, well educated gal whose pussy smelt fish, I was so surprised if she wasn't perceiving it, cos DT was all I could smell wen I went dwn on her, I had to use style to ask her if she has ever visited d hospital for general checkup, nd if she had ever treated an std, she said no, DT she doesn't visit hospitals,

Mind u dis gal was quite neat, but her pussy stinked as at den

woah......tough...so how did she get rid of itdid she still go to the hospital to treat itor u never went down her again
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Toyosi01:

d Mata tire me too if I say I don't find it shocking or suprising that they keep saying ladies hv gist smelling pussing m lying. anywhere only God knows the planet they get the fish smelling one from sha. but pls guys incase u meet d fish smelling ones pls help us advise them they might not know much about hygiene

Toyosi tongue
Any gal bearing this name Dey sweet die for bed. With big soft nyash.
I don't know if that's ur case

1 Like

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by tempest01(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2018
I believe it is natural for the P* to have a scent, but in some instances, lack of hygiene by some girls, makes that place a no go area..>
That is where the fish talk comes from. my advise for any lady?guy would be no matter how Hot, before you go down, take an excuse and wash up.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by femi4: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Niketrouble:
I keep seeing fish pussy on this forum,I keep wondering if it is real or just banter because me and my friends don't have fish smell or smelling pussy
How can you be the Judge in your own case. Let a neutral person help you with the status of the effervescent odour that is denser than air
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by nuelyoyo(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

shey u pple said if the girl pulls her pant the odour dat comes out is fishy
I haven't pulled my pant I smelled anything fishy.. my friends haven't pulled their pant and fish will be smelling...
Hmmmn, interesting. Please aunty, how come you and your friends are pulling pants around yourselves, do you live in girls hostel or what?
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2018
nuelyoyo:
Hmmmn, interesting. Please aunty, how come you and your friends are pulling pants around yourselves, do you live in girls hostel or what?

.lol.....hmmm......see question
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by nuelyoyo(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

.lol.....hmmm......see question
I guess I hit some nerves with my questions tongue tongue
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by nuelyoyo(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2018
I have had an encounter with a gal with a smelly pussy before, I told her that her pussy smells. I am a blunt person, so I didn't keep it to my self. With time I noticed the smell reduced, but I could still smell it faintly. It has to do with how the lady grew up, if she was trained to always wash up after urinating, always bath twice daily or when sweaty, and always change her panties when she sweats down there. My friend told me his wife has started instilling some personal hygiene tips to their 2 years old daughter, that his daughter would childishly request that her bum bum (pussy) be washed with water after she urinates.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2018
nuelyoyo:
I guess I hit some nerves with my questions tongue tongue

no...u didn't
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by nuelyoyo(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

no...u didn't
Ok, but you didn't answer my question na.
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by pussyjuliet(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
My pussy smells too... Kill yourself

The smell gangan is the koko
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by carter009(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:

Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2018
nuelyoyo:
Ok, but you didn't answer my question na.

wat was the question again
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:

are u the one in ur profile pic
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by pussyjuliet(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

are u the one in ur profile pic

Yeah sure
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:

Yeah sure
... hmmm...very pretty are u sure about ur vagina being smelly or u are just being sarcastic??
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by MannieA(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:

Yeah sure
... hmmm...very pretty are u sure about ur vagina being smelly or u are just being sarcastic??
Re: Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies by nuelyoyo(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

wat was the question again
"Please aunty, how come you and your friends are pulling pants around yourselves, do you live in girls hostel or what?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.