Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! (2360 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by eunisam: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please romancelanders I really want to know the best and polite way to ask your partner for sex.

My girl called me on phone some weeks back that I should run as fast as I can to my house because the whole building was on fire and that the next apartment to be razed is mine.
I left my Car at the carwash and flagged down okada. on getting home everywhere was just the way I left them. I turned to her and asked, what is the meaning of this and she said she needed sex now now now. I got angry!

3 days later I needed sex like mad and I didn't know which line to use.

How do you ask your partner for it?

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by EbukaHades10(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Babe,body dey scratch me and I dey find wetin to scratch am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by ojun50(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Baby is like am hot i would love to fuckkkkkkkkk u right now, then kiss her after seeing the reaction on her face that all

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by MrSix: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
You really wanna slam dunk her pussy huh? Jerk off and Bleep off. Lols...

She's your babe na. Tell her you wanna study bedmatics with her.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available
I definitely gat what you need. Just pm me with the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by anambraamaka: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by youngberry001(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Babe I want to anoint ur pussy wit the holy dicck grin meaning babe I want to fvcccck u angry

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by Nasri100(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
eunisam:
Please romancelanders I really want to know the best and polite way to ask your partner for sex.

My girl called me on phone some weeks back that I should run as fast as I can to my house because the whole building was on fire and that the next apartment to be razed is mine.
I left my Car at the carwash and flagged down okada. on getting home everywhere was just the way I left them. I turned to her and asked, what is the meaning of this and she said she needed sex now now now. I got angry!

3 days later I needed sex like mad and I didn't know which line to use.

How do you ask your partner for it?

Hope you used condoms sha? To avoid stories that touch with HIV

Most Naija girls are too proud to say the golden words so I am surprised and equally concerned for your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is there another way to ask for sex other than just ask for sex?

Just tell her to come over, that you want to see her and you're missing her.
Then when she comes, serve her something to eat or drink. Sit close to her and start up a topic, then graduate to telling her how u love her, miss her and want her badly in your life......then go straight and kiss her. She's your gf, she won't slap you.

From the kissing, take your hand to her boobs......and then viola!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by Kneephy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Baby let's copulate.

Baby let's have fun.

Baby let's Bleep

Baby let's do something.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by eunisam: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2018
nawaooo
Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by DateMynd44(m): 2:02am On Dec 05, 2018
pp802:

Then when she comes, serve her something to eat or drink. Sit close to her and start up a topic, then graduate to telling her how u love her, miss her and want her badly in your life......then go straight and kiss her. She's your gf, she won't slap you.

Jonadab spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
pp802:

Virgin guy spottedcheesy
Re: The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! by coolqayy(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Study her weakpoint if you are together look into her eyes stare at her she will e like what is it.then you move gradually to hr weak point.
If are not together tell you are missing her talk dirty and sweet.and u are coming over
Chikena
In other news ur whatsapp digit the one in your signature is not going

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Lady Reveals Why She Sleeps With Men For N75,000 Per Hour / 1k Sub For Everyone Who Drops Phone Number Here / See How Secret Camera Caught Teacher Having Sex With Ss3 Girl (pic + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.