Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (60884 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Anduku: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fake news
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Waffarianman(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
D matta no even add up @all
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by soldadoe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin uve said it all man! grin....nothing more cheesy cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should be more concerned with what will happen to you.
Because if the girl's DPO-of-a-father knows his onions, it is you who should be arrested for exposing his daughter to physical and sexual harm.

Back to their claims.
It just doesn't add up.

Your friend fired with hunger of the loins and some of the stomach lured your girl to cook and tend to him.
(You know how feeble a girl's defenses can be when the right words are said to her and her erogenous zones are tipped off?)

They then had some great sex behind you and apparently got into an argument afterwards.
Your girlfriend feeling very dirty and used, kicked the food she served him off his hands and in a fit of rage, he beat her to a pulp.

Denial of guilt comes naturally to offenders.
So the two of them agreeing to her story is the brightest of all the redflags.

She was preeked by him.
If he could beat her, then he can preek her.

But you were stupid to leave your goat and your yam together.
Conji defies all loyalty.
I'd shag my own pastor's wife if he gives me this opportunity.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by mabaz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Food was thrown away in the sitting room,yet the bedroom is scattered. You better wake up

5 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Apina(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2018

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:
how will a normal man blow his top cos of food.stop making friends with igbo smokers

Them suppose hang you for cross then set you ablaze then smoke your ashes brown monkey tree hugger!!! Apes obey
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Alariiwo: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Tthe story justt doesn't add up..

Are you sure your girl ain't fvcking your friend behind your back?
You better be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by dalhjana: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
D guy go don knack her tire before you return grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Excelboi(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because if the girl's DPO-of-a-father knows his onions, it is you who should be arrested for exposing his daughter to physical and sexual harm.

Back to their claims.
It just doesn't add up.

Your friend fired with hunger of the loins and some of the stomach lured your girl to cook and tend to him.
(You know how feeble a girl's defenses can be when the right words are said to her and her erogenous zones are tipped off?)

They then had some great sex behind you and apparently got into an argument afterwards.
Your girlfriend feeling very dirty and used, kicked the food she served him off his hands and in a fit of rage, he beat her to a pulp.

She was preeked by him.

This guy grin
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Abduljabba(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

What I'd do is simple: I'd get the two of them arrested for messing my house.
bad guy grin
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by akinladejo: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Kindly answer this questions : Has he been going to your kitchen to collect food b4 now?
How long have u guys been friend? When did you meet this girl?
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by McCoy662(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
honestly, the guy is not well. if he has been dishing the food when it was his friend alone in the house, he really have to understand now the the house is gradually turning into a home and should be treated with respect. I'm sure even the bf can wait to be served. why on God's green earth with the boy go to the kitchen when madam is around and still have the gut to beat her up.
The guy is wrong abeg.
my advice is that u try to pacify ur gf and warn the guy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Dearlord(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Save me all this Moses!

This is all lies.
They played a dirty role while you were away.

Either one them tempted each other and a fight ensued to cover up the tango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by samtin(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
They aff eaten the forbidden fruit. Ask NwaAmaipke. Believe both of them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
IamD18:
It's obvious they don't respect and like each other.

First; I find it disrespecting for one to dish food without taking permission from the cook. I personally hate that act and I don't do it.

And yes, most men don't do that aswell, but for him to do it shows he has no regards for the lady. For her to even allow getting into a fight with the lady shows a lot about his character.

Another thing is the manner the lady approached him with. A peaceful lady will overlook since he isn't a stranger to his boyfriend, but for her to confront her also shows they aren't in good terms.

In my opinion. The boyfriend seems to be an accommodating type of guy and for him to continue with his style of accommodating people, he needs to part way from that lady because more will happen in future to his own family member.

As for his friend's safety. He should just go alongside with his friend to plead to the girl's father. That's the only thing to do to avoid further cases and problems.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lalasticlala should know all these tales by moonlight by now.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by honeiboi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
1st of all, no matter what you girl could have said to your friend he has no right whatsoever to beat your girl, he could have called you to report your girl and leave you to do the needful and why would he go and dish his food while your girlfriend is around he should tell her to serve him since na she cook the food not him, he disrespected your girlfriend, he should know how most babes react to such things na. Who knows maybe them dey hmmm eachother self trust no one they say, this matter self something big is hidden somewhere between them. Anyway you and your friend need to apologize so he can be free from the cell calling unto him. Just my 2cents☺

2 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by jibrilELsudan: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Its very obvious that your girlfriend and friend are fvcking. They were not fighting over food. Your friend wanted to fvck her 2 rounds but she did not agree. If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by nextstep(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Well, if your friend goes around beating his friends' girlfriends, he needs somebody (in this case a DPO) to straighten him out. If I were you, I'd stay out of it, and let him handle his issue the same way he did the beating: by himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Akinwale14(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:
how will a normal man blow his top cos of food.stop making friends with igbo smokers
d guy no be Igbo smoker,na drunkard

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by FILEBE(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Even as I am yet to believe that story. If the story is true then that friend is big fool.
1st. Who leaves his friend alone with his girlfriend and go to work in a room? You,my friend no really get sense.
2nd. That your friend na super fool. When a guy is leaving a house which his girlfriend is in. Instinct demands that you leave too. No matter what.
3rd. Agreed. He is super fool for staying while you left. He is a collosus fool for even raising his hands on your girlfriend. Then a universal fool to know it is a fight over food.

You are stupid, your friend will win the biggest Fool ever seen . Now you ask us what to do? Brah. You know what? Just find broom and sweep everywhere and let it happen again.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a fight over sex sha.

8 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by kunleweb: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fake
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Diso60090(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
When is the blue film � coming out

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by SingleWahala(f): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
You shouldn't have added the Dpo part. tongue Nice script though. grin
.... Nallywood ( Nairaland-wood ) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by pooozeee(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why would you leave your friend with your girl friend while you are away ?
Well for your information, what really happened was that your friend tried to forceful have sex with her I think he was successful a little but she can't open up to you because of the fear that you might abandon her so she lied in order to punish the guy for what he did to her

3 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Akinwale14:
d guy no be Igbo smoker,na drunkard
so if the girl papa now detain am for assault na wetin im go tell im own family.dat im attack im paddy girlfriend over a plate of jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by CyberWolf: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
I think the guy really fvcked the girl..They’ve not told you what really happened.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by walesoflyf(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
I don't write on here that much, but I'm very impressex with your reply.... The said guy living in a fool's paradise, thinking its food that caused the rancour....

P.S. That is if the write up is not a figment of some lazy youth's imagination.

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by bobordaboy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
nollywood script. . . . thunder fire u

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by openmine(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to their claims.
It just doesn't add up.

She was preeked by him.

Jesu shocked shocked shocked
Guy U dey waste your talent ohh
You suppose dey work for FBI or CIA shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.