Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (27491 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by homirefacuny(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2018
kunleweb:

grin IamD18 Dandeeboss and samyfreshsmooth who are these three guys please. These guys burst my brains out
They are great people with vast experience in so many fields of life.... Much respect to them no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by BabaIbo: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
You don't want to be used. How? Are you a virgin? Make una try dey get sense Abeg.

You have been having sex with your ex for five years without any thing to boast of from the relationship, and here you are, talking about being used.

Biko! Fire down with him, if he ends up as your husband, your luck. But if he fvcks, treat you like trash and dump you for refusing him then, you endure and vamoose.

Relationship na luck. No scripts for it.

Ahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Werehkpe: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Your sincere input will be appreciated

First find out if he is in a serious relationship, if he is not then he probably still loves you

Second, ask yourself if you love him. If your answer is yes, then go ahead and do so. If not, then tell him NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by princfred(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2018
I dey craze?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Moukandjo: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
You don't want to be used. How? Are you a virgin? Make una try dey get sense Abeg.

You have been having sex with your ex for five years without any thing to boast of from the relationship, and here you are, talking about being used.

Biko! Fire down with him, if he ends up as your husband, your luck. But if he fvcks, treat you like trash and dump you for refusing him then, you endure and vamoose.

No mind the girl! She dey knack the other guy for 5 years steady without anything to show at the end & she dey talk nonsense about being used! If to say na virgin now, we for understand!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Realhommie(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
You mean she for leave her then bf date this guy or double date back then, kai! Guy advice the op on what to do
You don't seem to get it, your argument doesn't hold any weight in this discourse.

Now lemme ask, where's her relationship with the supposed ex now? No one here has said she should have been involved with both (that's what you meant by 'double date'?), she made her choice which is sticking with the ex.. But if this guy wasn't good enough for her then what has changed after 5years? What didn't she see in him then that she sees now? Do you now see why a lot of the guys you earlier quoted as being immature hold the opinions they do? You can take it anywhere but know that they aren't far from the truth. The truth is never going to be appealing or pleasant to the ears.

If she was diligent and had her priorities right she wouldn't be in this quagmire she currently finds herself. I wouldn't advice her to date him as he may be on a vendetta but then what do i know, you may never truly find out his mission.

Let her just be careful, whatever she decides, it's her cross so let her carry it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by princfred(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2018
sisisioge:
Since you apparently like him even with your misgivings, pls date him. To take care of the use and dump concern, pls hoard the cookies. Don't give it to him till you are absolutely sure.

The guy might just be an overachiever who can't afford to lose a mark. Be guided wink.
Sense. Can you lend a brother some of your sensilin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Moukandjo: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Which kin nonsense be this? Why shouldn't she sleep with him? Is she a virgin? In fact, any guy that agrees to a no sex relationship with a lady who isn't a virgin only because she wants it & not that he wouldn't have loved to sleep with her is a big daft mor0n!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by omoelerin1: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Brownhypo:
You no love the guy 5years ago, na now you love am Abi? undecided

It's obvious you're using the guy as an alternative and the olodo no still code
No mind her. I am very sure na she go back to the guy or indirectly given him green light after her boyfriend don dump her.
Now that reality has downed on her, she now remember the guy wey she dey form for before.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Several males have done that. Nothing new. Most males like that feeling of finally getting what is difficult to achieve.

I have heard of males who repeatedly go back to woo ladies who have been rejecting them several times. The rejection motivates them to become better.

That your guy friend reminds me of an alpha male. They know their onions and have an outstanding quality that most males lack to sustain a healthy marriage which is patience.

Study him to know if his feelings are genuine and make a decision. Be smart. Good luck.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Bishopeot: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2018
My own piece is, I am in same shoes with the guy, I've been in love with a girl for some years now but she is still insisting she's in a relationship, but I still love no one but her, so he might be sincere

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Sike(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

U got bad mouth.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

don't mind her.... She just came to sense after she has been bleeped up here and there.... Now she want to settle down... She want to return to the gullible man too when she knew he has a bright future now. Used lady, pls go and marry that one u have been with for the past 5years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Bishopeot:
My own piece is, I am in same shoes with the guy, I've been in love with a girl for some years now but she is still insisting she's in a relationship, but I still love no one but her, so he might be sincere
she is not the best girl in d world... Park her aside.... When u dig more.... More diamond babies dey outside... Just that u have limited urself with that one

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by mrakeeno: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
You must have been there when she was sleeping with her ex.
No... They were looking at each other and the ceiling for five years

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
No mind her. I am very sure na she go back to the guy or indirectly given him green light after her boyfriend don dump her.
Now that reality has downed on her, she now remember the guy wey she dey form for before.
girls are fools... Some of them... Not all... They would see the being that really love them and can give them future... Yet their brain would ceased working then and they would keep rolling and fucking d directionless guy cos of the fun they love.. Then when the guy don used her and dumped for better good girl when he is ready to be serious.... Then the over-used and dejected girl would be parked off and the parked off girl would start checking her contact to try her luck on those she had formed to in d past.... Let keep using these girls to catch fun and dumped them when we need to take a serious relationship jarey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sure, that's if have not fallen in love with someone else.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by okwabayi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
This question always comes from women because of greed.
The only thing a man will want from a female who rejected him years ago is to chop and walk.
If she rejected me in the past there’s a high chance she’ll do it again in future so marriage is no option.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by MabuM: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dear Young Woman;

My advice will be through this real live story of which I am both a witness and an active actor.

In our sophomore year, my friend and classmate wanted to do *octorush* at the freshers jambitoes. And there came this pretty dark Lady. Everything about her was and is really nice. He went for her and was spiked or nailed by her. He pushed on until the lady gave in the following year.

A year after, she said that she wasn't willing to continue the relationship. It was a thunderbolt to him. But he kept pushing with no success till we graduated. By this time on the campus, he'd become a subject of joke and ridicule as a guy running after a babe who didn't care a hoot about him.

Three years after we left and two for her, they ran into each other again. He didn't waste time to ask for the resumption of their relationship. She was surprised that he'd not gotten off the idea.

Today, they're happily married with all their children graduating from our Alma mater. The last child graduated exactly 31 years after ours and 30 years after (October Rush) he started running after her.

It's noteworthy that both had engaged in other relationships during the famished years.

There are other similar real live situations from our Alma mater and my other schools that are success stories now.

So the decision is yours ma while the real live story may serve as a guide. I wish you the best in whatever decision you eventually take.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bishopeot:

Bros except una get blood covenant do your self a favour and move on . The best way to forget about someone is to find another, its that simple.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by mrakeeno: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Biingoo:
Mechonu! With your dp like Achukwu Ekwulobia
lolz... na your sister o

See Ekwulobia see Awkaetiti
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Real Bleep up
Woman way turn u down years ago, ,,,after u don hammer, ,,u still day ask am out, ,,,,1 2 3 she con gree, ,,,,make dat guy day careful o
d guy is mumu and so weak... When there are alots of beautiful girls in town.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by mrakeeno: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Biingoo:
Asin eeeh! Someone that got busted some days at the Ashawo thread for being a coded olosho despite the fact that she's under a man's roof who happens to be her baby daddy
shocked shocked

Don't mind them.... They all come to nairaland to form rubbish whereas outside here they are useless as trash

Spits
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Biingoo:
Mechonu! With your dp like Achukwu Ekwulobia
Cyber bully, you can kiss my ass for all I care. U must b one very frustrated rat.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrakeeno:
lolz... na your sister o

Do u mind the idiot.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Patrioticman007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my brother i tire o.

After 5yrs of multiple sex with ex and maybe 2yrs of freelance sex and one night stands when she dey single, she still dey talk about using.

wetin dem wan use again?

You just nailed it. What a summary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
NessaBoo:

Why do u guys always say this, is there any certainty that the "seemingly" nice guy coming for you is a saint, or won't be worst sef. Guys can be very cunning when they want something, they are the greatest actors.

She was in a relationship with someone, if she had cheated on her ex then, y'all will still be the first to call her hoe and other derogatory names, it didn't end well doesn't mean the relationship was futile, life is a learning curve and I'm sure she must have learnt and experienced one or two things from the failed relationship.
girls loves trips of bad boys who can bleeped them to stupor and jang them... Not like nice guys that would treat her like a queen forever.. Girls always want to used to play football b4 they get sense... But I can't take an already used up pussy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by mrakeeno: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do u mind the idiot.
lolz

He was only being sarcastic... don't mind him cool
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Samsonteejay(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Can I ask you one thing? If is still broke we you accept him? I don't tink so. You are given 70% of guys only if you work with him from the first day that is broke but now your are 50/50. Try it but think of his family also they we said you only come for is money. Which I know is rit. If this guy is still broke it we be difficult for you to accept it. It we be better you look for broke guy and work to make it. He may love you but what of his friends that he may have tell about you and his family. Don't let money push you.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrakeeno:
lolz... na your sister o
I know. Na my crush she be
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Cyber bully, you can kiss my ass for all I care. U must b one very frustrated rat.
Am not a cyber bully. I like you that's why I dey worry you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.