Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B (558 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B by nigeriapenmedia: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Fast rising actress cum rapper, Amadi Gift Chinyere a.k.a Chilly B says lesbians find her irresistible and splash her with gifts all the time and she doesn’t hesistate to accept the gifts given to her.

In a recent interview with The Sun, Chilly B who is a Theatre Arts graduate from the University of Calabar (UNICAL) said lesbians in the movie industry disturb her alot.

“Lesbians won’t let me rest! At a point I had to ask myself if I really looked like one of them.

As we speak, I’m still struggling to understand my sexuality because even on movie sets, lesbians come after me and try seduce me.

On social media and everywhere, they’re always coming after me.

They stalk me more than the guys but I must confess, I enjoy their gifts so I collect and enjoy myself.

See More Sexy Photos Below.......

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/lesbians-find-me-attractive-and-i-like-taking-their-gifts-actress-chilly-b-says/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B by nigeriapenmedia: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B by MrSix: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2018
See signal...

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature
Re: Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B by veli1(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Which rap she dey rap? Which song she don release sef?

(1) (Reply)

Breast Reduction Surgery In Lagos,kano,nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja / How Netflix Orange Is the New Black caused the used panty trade to explode / Widowed Grandmother Gets Proposed To, Watch Emotional Reaction (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.