Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy (43537 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by seunlly(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
what do you mean I didn't wroted this by myself? I wroted it all by myself

Now I see you are Joking.

I was shock embarassed when I saw it.
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2018
What will you call a Pastor who says you can't enter heaven if you don't pay tithe and also s man of God who says without tithe, you will die in poverty?
Ironically, the first ten richest men in the world are not paying tithe to any church but are involved in humanitarian services all over the world. So who is after God's heart between the two groups above?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by bedspread: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2018
iamswizz:
Did Jesus pay tithe? To be a Christian, you have to be Christ like, that means following all the doings of Jesus..

Well in my church, I am always reminded how I am robbing God if I don’t pay tithe and we even have a title card for recording every Sunday tithe

Now, if blessings come from paying tithe, how come there are very successful Muslims? Jehova witness don’t pay tithe, God blesses anybody he so desires and nobody should be bothered if I am robbing my father by not paying tithe, he is my father and he will understand

U don't pay tithe because u wanna be blessed!
U pay Tithe because Your Heavenly Father commanded it to be so

U pay Tithe because it's not ur own. It's the GOD'S share of what HE gave you!

But note: Tithing does not guarantee you Glorious Eternity of Heaven @ Last.
Salvation through JESUS CHRIST is what guarantees u Heaven..

Having said that, A Believer Who deliberately does not pay Tithes could also Miss Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
tobillionaire:
here comes the beginning of the end of freeze. he's attacking people who are respected by many great men. he'd better remain silent and not try to play any smartness or intelligence fr now

Mmm go done chop you die
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Boboye4slim(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
2019elections:
Let's assume a 16 year old wrote that without external or internal interference. Isn't this worrisome? A young man at this age channel his energy on religious activities rather than planning on how to make innovations.
I know some will say "what are my innovations?" I need not start trying to defend my personality. Let's take it from this angle, Americans, Asians and the Europeans are tagged less religious by the religious Africans (especially Nigerians), yet we always run to dem for pasture new rather than run to God or god ( depending on what u serve). Isn't that hypocrisy?

We are here celebrating largest church in d world with no significance to an average Nigerian while countries celebrate scientific innovations. Pastors or Imams go to d hospital when they are sick, some even travel to the so called unreligious countries for treatment. Why can't they just 100% rely on what they believe in?

The problem you have is the way you disregard anything that doesn’t appeal to your sense of importance. If I dump religion and focus on entertainment, there are some that would accuse me of focusing on entertainment where politics that have direct effect on people lives are neglected. You can’t suggest or enforce what you think it’s worth my focus on me. If I think my spiritual well-being farmoat trump other aspect of my life, that’s my choice not yours.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Premiumwriter: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
I know this boy is trying to defend what he be believes and to be sincere he has a point. Without donation churches won't be able to on Gen, buy mic Batteries, and so on.

But it should be just donations not blackmailing members that they must give in order to receive from God or go to heaven.

So many believe that without tithing they won't make heaven or receive any good from the lord.

In essence, churches today are selling the free gift of christ.

No body is against contribution to keep the church running. Paul himself asked for contributions but he neither blackmailed nor coerce them. Rather he asked that they give with love and within their means.

If you have been in the church this days, you'll understand it's all about the money and how you can prosper. The message of salvation is lost. People now see God as the provider who can only provide when we give him the seed.

Is this not totally wrong and unscriptural? Like some one has said, freeze may not be the right person to teach the Bible but we should not forget God used a donkey to pass a message.

Our GO are humans and not above errors. If they cannot prove freeze wrong and if what he said is right, they should kindly change their ways. Let's not forget what Peter told us 'some will peddle this message for just their bellies"and nothing more.

Let's be guided. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by bedspread: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2018
NEIGHBOUR:
What will you call a Pastor who says you can't enter heaven if you don't pay tithe and also s man of God who says without tithe, you will die in poverty?
Ironically, the first ten richest men in the world are not paying tithe to any church but are involved in humanitarian services all over the world. So who is after God's heart between the two groups above?
There is no Wealthy person that is not involved in Givings and Sacrifices! It's not possible
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:

But note: Tithing does not guarantee you Glorious Eternity of Heaven @ Last

Having said that, A Believer Who deliberately does not pay Tithes could also Miss Heaven
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Shookonekilla: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2018
[s]
Boboye4slim:
I wanna ask a question. My intentions are not to insult you in anyway, just curious.

I’ve learnt first hand that most of these pastors you talk about don't coerce or force the people to pay. They always out of generosity propel themselves to give to these pastors. Now, If you ask the churches or pastors not to receive supports or tithes from the congregation, how do you expect the church to grow and expand the teaching of Gods word?? Or are you saying the churches need not to be run at all?? Even if this big men of God suddenly run down, are the churches going to run down too??

I think what you should be agitating for is that pastors need to be accountable and properly use this money to help the needy. You fighting a full blown war against the church, I said this because of the way you attacked the experience program which isn’t a platform to extort tithe or funds from the people. At this rate, you come against anything that pertains to churches. There are tons of intelligent people in the USA, Canada, China, developed countries like that, still, their churches pay tithes and support the ministry.

The Catholic Church receives tithes and offerings, there’s no church in the world that doesn’t receive tithe and support from her congregation, if they don’t, how else will the gospel progress. If your fight is against the accountability of Nigerian pastors, that’d be so understandable and logical, but this spilled over outbursts against anything church in Nigeria is in my opinion needless.

I have never in my 16 years of existence heard where congregations are coerced to pay tithe or support the church. In winners chapel, there’s even a platform where money are lend to borrowers with no interest, There’s a platform where after every service, food , clothes etc are shared among people that need them. In the cell fellowship centers in Winners Chapel, you can talk to your cell ministers when you are in need and those needs would be met ranging from paying school fees to paying rents and so on, you can’t tell me that’s a lie cuz I am living testimony to that. The buses to and fro Canaanland used to be free until running them became hard, now it’s only free for new converts.

So this things aren’t run on leaves but money. And this congregation are always happy to give to the church. After all when people spend huge amount in clubs on liquor, on gamble, or on the needy, on relatives, for friends, on habits, on hubbies.....when people spend on these factors no one complains. So why is that you see giving to church as a waste?

You blame the church for our country being the world poverty capital of the world. Do you want winners chapel or redeemed or MFM to start running Nigeria with the contributions of its congregations? Contributions that you still bash them about? Imagine what Bishop Oyedepo has done with covenant University of 10 years, now imagine if he has access to a vast national resources that UI or OAU enjoys. Why are you blaming the church for the nations poverty?? Was Jesus in charge of the nation’s economy in his time? Was he in charge of military? In charge of public hospitals? If you want the church to take over the affairs of Nigeria, why don’t you implore the government to handover to the church?? There’s the government and there’s the church. Both have their functions. The church can only voice out and advise the government on what to do, it’s left for the government to do something about it.

I know of course that freeze would spin and spin and grammar everyone against his opinion down but I think at the end of the day he knows the truth.
[/s]

Shut up your mouth and go read your books

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Basher8583: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2018
This young boy still has alot to learn in life.
You are inexperienced. Thus your infantile opinion is deviod of true experience.
Go and learn more

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by 2019elections: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Boboye4slim:

The problem you have is the way you disregard anything that doesn’t appeal to your sense of importance. If I dump religion and focus on entertainment, there are some that would accuse me of focusing on entertainment where politics that have direct effect on people lives are neglected. You can’t suggest or enforce what you think it’s worth my focus on me. If I think my spiritual well-being farmoat trump other aspect of my life, that’s my choice not yours.

Oga, u can't focus on religion alone ( genuinely) and excel.
Forget that. Most of all these full time clergy men embraced the calling because of the financial benefits. Remove tithes from churches and see pastors quit. Same way, remove allowances from the pay of politicians and see posts less attractive.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Npfn: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2018
16year old boy for nairaland wonders shall never end
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Hedvaforever: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
My view: The daddy freeze I know is a Muslim cos his dad is.. He should just quit criticizing anoda religion at every opportunity..
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Boboye4slim(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
2019elections:

Oga, u can't focus on religion alone ( genuinely) and excel.
Forget that. Most of all these full time clergy men embraced the calling because of the financial benefits. Remove tithes from churches and see pastors quit. Same way, remove allowances from the pay of politicians and see posts less attractive.

Heard
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by clemzo101(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
I have a feeling Freeze will be disgraced soon
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Shut up your mouth and go read your books
He's smarter than you. He asked questions, if you don't have an answer, then eat your own words. Shup up! And go read your books. You need that more than the dude.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by PapaAdanna: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
Little boy, nobody will come out openly and force you to pay tithe. How would you explain when a well know head of church told his whole pastors that they (pastors) should always tell their congregation that non payment of tithe will lead them (congregation) to hell.
It is as simple as psychological exploitation, they keep you dependent on them not even on GOD
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by 2019elections: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2018
How would a sane person tell me I'm robbing God if I don't pay tithe? Money God gave me? Are these people normal at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by tobillionaire(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2018
mrvitalis:

Mmm go done chop you die
see, I be ijebu boy. hope you know what I mean I'm so frugal.
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Firebomber: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
He should let us hear world

His father is a pastor, we know that

well last I check this post is not for a mumuslim, so why can't you park well

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by DonBenny77(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Don't mind daddy freezer and his zombies

Some are paying tithe to whiz Kidd and Davido for moralities and its OK

They fly private jets up and down for irrelevant showbiz but if pastor flies to speed the word they will complain.

They won't challenge buhari/Jubril who is responsible for their frustrations.

Antichrists
!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by DonBenny77(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Npfn:
16year old boy for nairaland wonders shall never end

So that's wonderful to you, is it rocket science?

You must be a stone age fellow then grin
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Firebomber: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018
iamswizz:
Did Jesus pay tithe? To be a Christian, you have to be Christ like, that means following all the doings of Jesus..

Well in my church, I am always reminded how I am robbing God if I don’t pay tithe and we even have a title card for recording every Sunday tithe

Now, if blessings come from paying tithe, how come there are very successful Muslims? Jehova witness don’t pay tithe, God blesses anybody he so desires and nobody should be bothered if I am robbing my father by not paying tithe, he is my father and he will understand

did Jesus use internet?

cos last I check you are to follow Jesus teaching and act like your father Abraham. and last i check father Abraham do pay title.. unless Abraham is no more your father
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by WaffenSS(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018
16 year old my ass
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Basher8583: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:

But note: Tithing does not guarantee you Glorious Eternity of Heaven @ Last

This is one of the reason why you are dumb and a loser.
So if i get you a job today, it is mandatory for me to demand a percentage of your salary?
Must you thing like an illiterate who relies on another illeterate for knowlege.
NOW LISTEN.... GOD WHO IS THE GREAT PROVIDER DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU. If you give good for you. And if you dont give nothing absolutely nothing will happen to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by aril: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:

A lot of people are ignorant of the meaning of the word 'force'.

Tell a person who reveres your words that if he doesnt give you a certain amount of your money, he would suffer misfortunes, die and be condemned to hell. When you're charged to court in a civilized society for psychological blackmail, go ahead and tell the judge you didnt force the person. I would love to see how that case turns out.

Meanwhile I wonder why 419 or Yahoo Yahoo is still regarded as a crime in Nigeria. After all, according to Nigeria's understanding of law, the victims weren't forced.

Spot on!
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:

A lot of people are ignorant of the meaning of the word 'force'.

Tell a person who reveres your words that if he doesnt give you a certain amount of your money, he would suffer misfortunes, die and be condemned to hell. When you're charged to court in a civilized society for psychological blackmail, go ahead and tell the judge you didnt force the person. I would love to see how that case turns out.

Meanwhile I wonder why 419 or Yahoo Yahoo is still regarded as a crime in Nigeria. After all, according to Nigeria's understanding of law, the victims weren't forced.

This kind of statement can only come from a SANE mind.

Namaste.....
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:
There is no Wealthy person that is not involved in Givings and Sacrifices! It's not possible

l do hope you read my piece well? Read it again. I wrote that they are all involved in humanitarian services all over the world. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2018
The truth is na poverty cus this pay tithe or don't pay tith wallie

Religious exist
Christ exist
God exist

But religious in Nigeria is now a game becus we too day fear to die so religious clerk's capitalize on that, ,,,,,,,,
I never see food chop I no even get work u say make I pay tithe

I don see work but na daily work u say make I pay tithe

Na wa oooooo
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by geeben112: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure his pastor father helped him to wroted this letter, a small boy of his age cannot wroted this kind of letter, someone wroted it for him

U sure u too WROTED this urself
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by sean079: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Religion is a control mechanism to raise army of foot soldiers to Fight common or personal cause. Any member of all these mega churches is indirectly building an empire for the owner of the church. The day i realise dis fact dat day i stop going to church. We are just building powerful overlords reason u see everyone striving to be a pastor. This foot soldiers are also ignorant meaning u can’t think for yourself. All important decision about your life has to be inline with ur pastor teaching. Well European method is still the best where the state regulate the activities of all churches. State collect all dis tith directly from member salary and in turn provide the basic needs of the church like building and maintainance. Hardly, before seeing famous man of God from europe. China is destroying religious body today because they realise that citizen loyalty should be towards chinese state not any religion.
If Nigeria want to be great today then same must be practice where our religion has to be Nigeria itself not to Rome, Mecca , Jerusalem , india NOR other any foreign religion.
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
NEIGHBOUR:

l do hope you read my piece well? Read it again. I wrote that they are all involved in humanitarian services all over the world. Regards.

Bro leave dat guy na English b e problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying / (testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.