Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (72137 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by YoungLionken(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
God has blessed her with more than enough...

Some people be like" the wedding won't last. It's obviously not going to hold in church. Blah blah blah" shit... Welldone pharisees... You're negatively criticizing people that came out openly with justification, meanwhile you fornicate like dogs in the dark.

As for the couples, pls carry on, you already got haters...
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by helium2: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Those boobs are showing signs they have been manhandled

grin grin
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
He likes his wife like that. Probably why he is marrying her anyway...
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by StevenOba: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
By far the best pre wedding pictures I have ever seen.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ShamsBarack: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
pocohantas:
To think she looks better all covered up.
Maybe her mirror tells lies...or the problem could be her sight.

I don't think it is a pre-wedding picture though.
Hater!

She looks better with the cleavage and whatnot. Stop spoiling 'market' for us. Are we complaining of how her dress is? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Wuraola01(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
GISTBL0GGER:
Pretty lady rocks massive cleveage-baring splitted gown that displays her boobs seductively in eye-popping pre-wedding photoshoot with her husband-to-be. Beautiful Igbo couple!

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-rock-massive-cleveage-baring-gown-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man

Well...
HML to them. That's all I've got to say wink cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nickisindigo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
See overload
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by boomssey(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Homeboiy:
See as boobi stand like early morning prick
that's d work of a silicon
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Adiwana: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Never turn a hoe into a house wife but this Simp pussified beta men no dey hear word.smfh
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by giles14(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Ernnessy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
The wise men say's, show me ur partner & i will tell u who u are. so my people goat no d marry dog

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who recommended this kind of naked dress for this lady ?

Both the person that recommend, the person wearing it and the husband to be,

They are not yet matured
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by RedboneSmith(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Her man is fine with it, abi?
Our opinion doesn't matter then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by delors(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
lol. People wey dey/go bang this one plenty nah...we know their type wella.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Ozaha(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So many lips have tasted her salty nippples.

U don suck wella oh bros, for u to knw salty nipple.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Burgerlomo: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ewo oyan cool
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by harriet412(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Brightgem:
A woman with endowments like boobs, hips and all meant to be well covered has it everywhere in public view while the man is even wearing a turtle neck under the suit.

Well gladly if this is truly a man picking a bride they both admit they are smelly people by their reactions in the 3rd picture. Nansense.

Stewpid people errwhere!

U are so pained undecided
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Chukazu: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
kennygee:
She is clearly not wedding in a Nigerian church.

Hmm.
The ones they reveal in Churches is worse than this.
Too many " disappointment from AMAKAs" embarassed
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tete7000(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
If only God can open people's eyes to see what lay ahead, many won't ever make the choices they make.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
There's no way men and women will end up on the same hell fire,women are walking sin to a man,you go just dey your own jeje then BAM pics like this go just pop up from nowhere when go make you massage your medge,causing you to sin.in that equation do you know how many men go massage prick ontop your matter?
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Makuos: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
GISTBL0GGER:
Pretty lady rocks massive cleveage-baring splitted gown that displays her boobs seductively in eye-popping pre-wedding photoshoot with her husband-to-be. Beautiful Igbo couple!

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-rock-massive-cleveage-baring-gown-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man

I am only seeing a Prostitute...
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Jaqenhghar: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
we know where he found you

this relationship won't last.....trust me

girls like this are nothing to write about
Oya chief judge. We have heard you. Thanks for your input.
Judge dredd
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tete7000(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
YoungLionken:
God has blessed her with more than enough...

Some people be like" the wedding won't last. It's obviously not going to hold in church. Blah blah blah" shit... Welldone pharisees... You're negatively criticizing people that came out openly with justification, meanwhile you fornicate like dogs in the dark.

As for the couples, pls carry on, you already got haters...

Pharisees are not Pharisees for condemning what is wrong. They are Pharisees because they do wrong and make their sinful lives a standard for others to follow. Jesus speaking about them says 'they go miles to get a convert, but makes that convert worse than themselves'. You can say Jesus told them to pick a log in their eyes so that they will be able to see specks in others eyes, but then Jesus never said those with specks in their eyes shouldn't take off those specks either. Jesus called sinners to conversion, he never told them to turn sinful life to something to flaunt.
When he forgave people's sins , he told them - Go and sin no more.
My people will say as tomorrow will be, na today we go begin know am. Our elders can't be wrong irrespective of what time has turned to norm. If you know, you know.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tundey4all(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmm, exposing what is meant for her husband's eyes only for all to see "awon omo irole aye"
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tete7000(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
justscorchone:
There's no way men and women will end up on the same hell fire,women are walking sin to a man,you go just dey your own jeje then BAM pics like this go just pop up from nowhere when go make you massage your medge,causing you to sin.in that equation do you know how many men go massage prick ontop your matter?

I am sure Adam was thinking like you when he told God - the woman you gave me gave me the fruit and I ate it. Sadly the excuse didn't make his punishment lesser. No, he bore the full consequence of his sin. Hell is meant for sinners, it doesn't make any difference who makes one a sinner.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Brightgem(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
harriet412:

U are so pained undecided
Wonder why I'll be pained? You can't read emotions through texts... In any case they should be pained for themselves.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Supalulu: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abeg Davido and Chioma please come and see oo 🏃 🏃 🏃 ☁ ☁
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Assha: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Unemployed youth are starting shouting first to comment. Haai.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Assha: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
First to comment, oluwa loni grace!!!! grin grin grin

To the above matter, the bosoms can't entice me cos am sure they can't stand without some external force supporting it undecided

Unemployed youth are starting shouting first to comment. Haai.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sexygirl949: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sweet girl
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
hmmmmm, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by KhalikanENT: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
The babe is a high class olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.