Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) (51153 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
GistMore.com

A man in Niger State, Yakubu Chanji, has tied the knot with a teenager, said to be 15-years-old. Neighbours of the age-gap couple told DAILY NIGERIAN that Mr Chanji is in his early 70s

A correspondent gathered that the wedding Fatiha took place on Monday in Lapai, Niger State, with family and friends in attendance.

Mr Chanji, also known as Nafsi-Nafsi in Minna city, earned the sobriquet “Chanji” for his frequent divorces and replacement of wives.

“He is a philanthropist in Kwangila area of Minna. He has contributed immensely to the community, especially the building of the State, with family and friends in attendance.

Mr Chanji, also known as Nafsi-Nafsi in Minna city, earned the sobriquet “Chanji” for his frequent divorces and replacement of wives.

He is a philanthropist in Kwangila area of Minna. He has contributed immensely to the community, especially the building of the community mosque.

“We call him Chanji because he regularly ‘changes’ wives. In my knowledge, he married at least 12 times, but other people say it could be up to 20 times.

“What we know is that he always keeps four wives in his house. Once he divorces one, or one of them dies, he immediately picks a replacement,” said a source who preferred not to be named.

Sew more photos here - https://gistmore.com/outrage-as-elderly-70-year-old-alhaji-marries-a-much-younger-girl-in-niger-state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Painful thing is that the dirty old goat won't allow her rest this night. It's gonna be thorough whipping till dawn with his long dick and potent burantanshi in his system.

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
all this bastard pedophiles don come again.

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by zionmde: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is absolute wickedness
That girl cannot live a life of her own again
they destroyed her future early enough.
The religion that supports this is a curse to humanity.

And this is the same people that largely call the shot in this country aligned with some foools who call themselves educated. no wonder there is no future in sight for this useless country

241 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
That's how they role.

Can't the girl look up or she's afraid of the kondo the man's gonna give her in the night?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by pepezaz: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
OK na
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by bedspread: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wickedness in High and Low Places...

And the fb post says " He is known for Marrying young girls and Divorcing them"

This is pure Child Molestation!

That girl is likely not more than 15yrs!

Poverty is a Bastard!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
She's a child not bride grandpa.This just broke my heart embarassed embarassed

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
With respect to backwardness and high religious hypocrisy; Northern Nigeria takes the glory. If not for the North, Nigeria would have been far developed and advanced but No!! Tribalism and religion has made the region the most useless since 1914. Even though 90% of political appointment go to them..
Shame on the big,wealthy northerners who see the evil of marrying a young teenager girl and yet support it.. shame on the Emirs who encourage it and still preach Islam.. I am not castigating Islam, but Nigerian Islam especially in the north encourage religion over quality education... A deep contrast to Islam in countries like UAE, Qatar, Turkey et.c

God help the poor innocent young girl..
Weep for North

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Demgohearword: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
See the youths are the future and we need to seize this country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by xynerise: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nothing new...
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pedophilic cradle robber angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
The north is casted ...Nigeria needs to break now !!!

19 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Juliaann(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Finnese001: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by congorasta: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Allah Akbar

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
There must be a legislation to check this madness. Under age marriage is a taboo cry

13 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by tymicjay77: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Soon dis one pussy go soon expand beyond normal ,she will dripping water n urine ,DT give den bad offensive odour.......

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Islam is a curse to humanity

43 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
na dis one Dem dey call child abuse, sometimes I ask my self why God join south with north to form Nigeria,Dem dey embarrass us no be Small...

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nothing wrong with this

It's an act of emulation

One man did the same thousands of years ago and nothing happen

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
How did i end up sharing a country with these set of persons cry cry

This is clearly a child abuse sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
angry I am angry

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Samirana360:
Islam is a curse to humanity
real course bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Josnac(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
A tradition of the North, for the North.
I just pity these little girls.

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
That's their way of life.

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
I see this as poverty eradication package. There is another one the hausas practice, i will call it debt eradication package, in this one, once you borrow money from another hausa and you are unable to pay, the family can give out their daughter to you. The creditor will even give the girls family lots of gifts sef. Knew about this back then in 2008. Very fine hausa girl of 14 years was given out to a man of 73years. Was curious to know how come and was told the story. Mheen! The girl fine die! It will be very bad if such practice still occurs now.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Fitz22(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm...
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
see as d man ugly self

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.