Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Blood Convenant! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Convenant! (2861 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant / Blood Convenant And Intimacy! Shocking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

You better believe me man. just pray it does not happen to you.

The girl's mama cried to my place (this was between 2002 and 2003 in Maryland state to be precise) so I could stop messing with her.

chei my guy you don see life oo!! grin

thank God for my own life

blood for woman toto, me no fit jam am!! cheesy
Re: Blood Convenant! by spikedcylinder: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
[size=5pt]brash baby, how u doing[/size]? wink
Re: Blood Convenant! by Morenike3(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
Kokoye, I don't believe you na
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
Well, it was not like that at first. we started shagging without her emotions at first.

Then in the middle of sex, blood would just start flowing - tell me how easy it is to stop then?

and this is yankee, not naija - also this was a very strange thing - she might not have told her mom details but i'm sure she definately told her blood was coming out at odd times.

Anyway, her mama once caught me with my pants down at her place b4. so!
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
you dont have to. I would not believe me as well.

I'm giving you details as a married man now. so i really shouldnt be telling this story.

just begging people who think convenant is cool to think twice.

you think it is no big deal. But i'm a living witness that there is.
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

Kokoye, I don't believe you na

you no fit believe naw

u don forget say you be pikin?! cheesy
Re: Blood Convenant! by spikedcylinder: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2008
I believe you but I don't think it has anything to do with a covenant. It might have been a medical condition. undecided
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2008
this was the same girl that I was with at the airport in Virginia. told a story about how we were shagging at the airport in broad daylight and some poeple called the cops on us - some people did not believe that story too - they called it nollywood.

I don old so I have been there and done that - i had fun b4 i got married o!!

so these things are no biggies to me anymore. I just appreciate my wife and son now.
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

this was the same girl that I was with at the airport in Virginia. told a story about how we were shagging at the airport in broad daylight [/b]and some poeple called the cops on us - some people did not believe that story too - they called it nollywood.

I don old so I have been there and done that - i had fun before i got married o!!

so these things are no biggies to me anymore. I just appreciate my wife and son now.

d girl sef [b]kpovo
no be small!! grin
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2008
Kokoye

you suppose make some tidy bucks by selling your story to all this buffoon directors and hydro moronic movie producers at Nollywood Enterprises
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2008
Spiky, that's what I thought as well and that's why I continued to mess with her.

but the flow EVRYTIME was more than her 5day regular period. I mean loads of blood.

Some things are hard to believe except ur there.

Have you ever witnessed juju in action b4??  I have so I believe there is evil in this world.  

Again, noone has to believe me but PLEASE dont ever get involved in a blood convenant.
Re: Blood Convenant! by Morenike3(f): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

you no fit believe naw

u don forget say you be pikin?! cheesy
ori e yi!!

se the 4 yrs diff is what's making you call me pikin? watch am o angry angry

kokoye:

this was the same girl that I was with at the airport in Virginia. told a story about how we were shagging at the airport in broad daylight and some poeple called the cops on us - some people did not believe that story too - they called it nollywood.

I don old so I have been there and done that - i had fun before i got married o!!

stop mehn!! this is so fcuxing gross tongue
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2008
Crackles, well, when you mess with babyish 18yr-olds and theyre really cool with you, they'll do anything for you - even sleep with you on their dad's beds.

I used to mess with the young ones back then cos they were curious and wanted to explore.

she used to tell her friends proudly and with excitement about the airport scenario
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
lol. it aint gross

people do worse things - they just dont talk about it.

do u think I would be telling all this if my Identity was not protected?
Re: Blood Convenant! by spikedcylinder: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2008
Jeez. Thats really disgusting though.
What was the incentive to sleep with her again and again after the first bout of blood?
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

ori e yi!!

ori e yi si apa osi grin

iwo omo elenu barracuda yi cheesy
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2008
chei my chest don dey pain me

can we stop all this blood thing puhleeaze
Re: Blood Convenant! by chika98: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Jeez. Thats really disgusting though.
What was the incentive to sleep with her again and again after the first bout of blood?

So he can discuss it with us on NL. After all his identity is protected.
Re: Blood Convenant! by Morenike3(f): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

chei my chest don dey pain me

can we stop all this blood thing puhleeaze
na my mouth be barracuda? hmmm, some ppl can jealous me like this? cool
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2008
spiky, I was starting to like her too.

Again, there was no blood issue when we started messing around - did not start until emotions started getting involved.

and she sabi do so I used to tell her to lie down like a log of wood and not put her mind into tha act grin grin

but na lie o, the girl go begin enjoy am too. then blood starts flowing.
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
lol@ chika.

this happened almost 6yrs ago. so if I wanted to discus it, I would have started the thread yrs ago.
Re: Blood Convenant! by spikedcylinder: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

spiky, I was starting to like her too.

Again, there was no blood issue when we started messing around - did not start until emotions started getting involved.

and she sabi do so I used to tell her to lie down like a log of wood and not put her mind into tha act grin grin

but na lie o, the girl go begin enjoy am too. then blood starts flowing.

Chai. You be strong man o. So you could still get it up even though you knew blood was expected? shocked
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2008
I fit get am up anytime.

U no know say men dey craze when it comes to sex?? until you're married and it becomes 50 for 1kobo?
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

lol@ chika.

this happened almost 6yrs ago. so if I wanted to discus it, I would have started the thread years ago.

and at that time, nairaland was non existent  grin
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2008
lol abi ojare crackers, abi na crackles.
Re: Blood Convenant! by myndofgold(f): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2008
I have watched too many Yoruba movies, i wont even "promise"
Re: Blood Convenant! by sistawoman: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
myndofgold:

I have watched too many Yoruba movies, i wont even "promise"

What you mean by that?

Is there something in a promise made at a certain time, like when making love that makes that "promise" more than just words?
Re: Blood Convenant! by myndofgold(f): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
sistawoman:

What you mean by that?

Is there something in a promise made at a certain time, like when making love that makes that "promise" more than just words?

Lol, yeah those are the worst kinds of "promises", those u make right b4 bustin a nut. You knw it's not the person talkin at tht point.
Dem Yoruba movies have a way of capitalizing on "promises" or "oaths" as justification for the affliction tht the antagonist suffers later on, all with montages and flashbacks
Re: Blood Convenant! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
@ Topic

Sounds like some deep spiritual stuff. . . . . . . . .
Re: Blood Convenant! by 190: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2008
seriously i no get JOY this period, i nid someone 2 do a blood convenant wit either male or female, abeg if u dey com bring ur razor blades along,

THE TIN NO DEY WORKK,
Re: Blood Convenant! by opuro(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
if na the only thing wey she wan make I do befor shagging,
I GO DO AM
Re: Blood Convenant! by ramonacee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2008
any need??
grin grin grin grin grin

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is 30 And She D Do Shakara / Help! How Much Do You Think This Marriage List Will Cost? / The State Of Our Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.