Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (48851 Views)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by MissRaine69(f): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
20 years old and married three time? So at what age did she start because at 20 is only 2 years post 18?
Youf attitude is why things like this continue to happen you defend practices that belong to a bygone area.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Seerach(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ur words seem to be coming directly from ur anus, must u invite religion in this to make ur point? U must be fake Christain if it is true u hav religion, coz a good Christain believer will nt talk like this.
U must be one out of thousands bastard child born in a baby factory.
The sooner u start searching for ur biological father, the better for u.
Olodo block head.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
ksam:
Her 3rd marriage @20.. How old was she when she had her first marriage? Nonsense
She started when she was a child. And she gets “pimped” all in the name of culture. She has no say in any of this.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by JesusIgot(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Football age abi?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Not surprised at who posted dis
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Evidenx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Someone can not follow the footstep of prophet mohammed again in peace
Na their prophet start am,d one weh prophet mohammed marry even young pass this one.
Make i come dey go...peace be unto you all..
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

See this one o. Am I the source of the news. I only brought it to Nairaland so as to be fair to both sides. And believe me, the source is credible. Let's do justice to this and be fair.

See your psychiatrist
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by JesusIgot(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
just imagine of his dirty tooth when come to kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Israeludoudo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Was This The Way Your Father Married Your Mother?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by winj3: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
This is the truth of the story, of 15 yrs old Girl married to 75 years Old in Minna

1) The girl in question is 20years and 11 months old.

2)A dowry of #300,000 was agreed upon and paid.

3)She wasn't forced into the marriage and this is her 3rd marriage.

Pls if you don't understand Hausa ask your friend to translate the content of this pictures. It is unfortunate how people fabricate lies and tarnish once image. Allah Ya isamma Dattijo ga duk wadanda sunka yi ma Karya.

I know this won't trend because we love to trend rubbish only.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voahausa.com/amp/4698741.html

Don't blame others look within Islam and its repugnant mentality.

Muhammad was with a 9 year old girl and we all know Islam and northern Nigerians like pedophilia.

Regardless of this case, the trend is very common among Muslims
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by adedayourt(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
In your bid to defend stupidity, I will advice you to let us know her age when she was forcefully married in the first place.

Na people like you dey praise Yunusa for hypnotising, kidnapping and impregnating the young Ese Oruru.

Also claimed she wasn't forced but her countenance says odawise
Bride on their day wear smile n look bruthly into camera
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by gistsky: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
You are a faithful liar!
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Mutemenot(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

See this one o. Am I the source of the news. I only brought it to Nairaland so as to be fair to both sides. And believe me, the source is credible. Let's do justice to this and be fair.
cheesy op you dey run before we title you the old man
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by miqos02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
tutudesz:

4th marriage by 22, because this man don old finish O!
the "wife" na star, na men dey rush am
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Mofy123: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abeg who paid the 300k. Is it the man's ancestors or who.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by donjahsy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

you brought an illegality to nairaland and you want us to clap for you? No matter how you try to justify it. This is child abuse

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by tixo: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
What a beautiful defense, in this age and time,little wonder why child rape and pedophiles are on the increase. Three(3) marriage degrees/certificates/experiences at 20,Wow!Did she go to school at all,if yes,was it marriage she studied? Obviously first must have been when she was about 13,Why is she in and out of marriage like that? Is it a cultural thing? Is this what being a woman from the Hausa tribe is all about? Statistics show the highest prevalence of cervical cancer from the north of Nigeria dominated by this tribe,does this wake any concerns? shocked Mr. Defense minister, i hope you will not gather your daughters at 15yrs of age and trade them of in marriage to 75yrs old men!

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

Take your jihadist personality out of nairaland. I only blame lord luggard for this useless amalgamation.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by fk001(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is totally stewpid.

Doesn't he have older children that will talk sense into his rotten brain.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by larrybee2017(f): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

Read your post again and again and see if you really make sense. 20years old already in her third marriage and you say being fair. Which kain thing be this now. This change thing has really made men to start seeing thing upside down
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by bmos(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Firgemachar:
But she looked sad... sad

She looked sad probably because she knew her next victim will soon enter 6ft
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by sylvez(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
This is the truth of the story, of 15 yrs old Girl married to 75 years Old in Minna

Pls if you don't understand Hausa ask your friend to translate the content of this pictures. It is unfortunate how people fabricate lies and tarnish once image. Allah Ya isamma Dattijo ga duk wadanda sunka yi ma Karya.

which one be once image na !!!!!
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by bmos(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just imagine of his dirty tooth when come to kiss lipsrsealed[/quote]

Choi!!! That thought alone will cause heart attack or seizure. Hey! Just look at those brown gworo teeth ooo. ���
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by semyman: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why won't they mind their business and face their ladies slaying up and down without any hope of getting married
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by brosammy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please is the opps trying to support the marriage of a teenager, this is absolutely wrong, if I may ask will opss sell his or her own daughter out for such amount of money. That is the reason you will see many of them begging for money and food on the street because they will give birth to more than enough that at the end of the day they wouldn't be able to meet their need. Those are the culture that is drawing our nation back word.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Icon79(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
What do you expect if they keep marrying her off to 70 and 80 year old grandpas
.... men who are already quarter to their graves angry sad shocked

O pari

Tellemall:
Incredible tale.

"This is her third marriage" at the age of "20"?

Does she suck them dry or poison them? How does she do it? And this one willingly joined the list. LOL.

Women all over the world need to learn the secret arts at her disposal.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by emezuo17: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

. But to have been married thrice at twenty is still very unusual na
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

For the fact that you posted this means you're in support of this barbaric act.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

Oga please shut it, Justice and fairness? in such a pitiful updated news thread, she has been married three times already and still barely 20, so probably she was married off to old rickety men that have passed and she is been recycled to keep enriching pedophiles. Just look at her very sad demeanor and you speak of fairness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / What Is Your Relationship Status? / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.