Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (48809 Views)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by AnanseK(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
In the south they don’t have to marry them, they just bleep the girls bleep their mothers, impregnate them and abort many times, 3 to 4 abortion’s before the girl even reaches age 15years of age. Read all about a typical case

https://www.nairaland.com/4904200/edet-okon-asim-impregnates-15-year-old#73839692
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Sundewz: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
This is the truth of the story, of 15 yrs old Girl married to 75 years Old in Minna

1) The girl in question is 20years and 11 months old.

2)A dowry of #300,000 was agreed upon and paid.

3)She wasn't forced into the marriage and this is her 3rd marriage.

Pls if you don't understand Hausa ask your friend to translate the content of this pictures. It is unfortunate how people fabricate lies and tarnish once image. Allah Ya isamma Dattijo ga duk wadanda sunka yi ma Karya.

I know this won't trend because we love to trend rubbish only.

Oga so in other words this is a justified cause abi...
You better keep quiet and stop showcasing your dumbness
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:
OP xef have time to prove you are correct..

Kids are too plenty on NL..

So many immature comments ..

Even if she's 13 years . It's nothing new in Hausa tribe..

Shut the hell up
Keep promoting and supporting paedophilia
Nonsense angry
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by doskie(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Rayuwa nan sai a hankali
life is not easy
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by MannieA(f): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:
OP xef have time to prove you are correct..

Kids are too plenty on NL..

So many immature comments ..

Even if she's 13 years . It's nothing new in Hausa tribe..

stfu...u are the Immature one here,so because it's not new in Hausa tribe means it's goodyou know nothing at all..
a young girl of 13 isn't supposed to be married, she isn't supposed to be having sex at DAT age because her pelvic area is not yet strong and mature,she isn't supposed to start birthing children. a 13 year old is supposed to be in school.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Trustee1: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
3rd marriage at 20 years? shocked shocked

She's already a legend at 20, I wonder how many transfer she would have done before she clock 50. grin

She will definitely break the Guinness world record before 60.. cool
Don't be dumb. Her parent uses her as a source of their dirty income,trading her from homes to homes,she's 15 and it means nothing to her parents,many girls like her got married at 9,and its nothing to the paedophile marrying them. A GIRL CHILD DESERVES EDUCATION!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Trustee1: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
70 years old pig. He should be hung by his wretched penis.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Trustee1: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
70 years old pig. He should be hung by his wretched dick.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by gurunlocker: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Trustee1:

Don't be dumb. Her parent uses her as a source of their dirty income,trading her from homes to homes,she's 15 and it means nothing to her parents,many girls like her got married at 9,and its nothing to the paedophile marrying them. A GIRL CHILD DESERVES EDUCATION!

So you can't make your statement without using irritating word? what do you mean by dumb? Am I the source of their problem or do you see me hailing them?

A girl child deserves education? who's arguing that with you? Go to the north and see what's happening and stop saying rubbish quoting me.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Lektu3(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
She look under 14 and very sad too .......... Well that hausa man for u
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by izy4all(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

See this one o. Am I the source of the news. I only brought it to Nairaland so as to be fair to both sides. And believe me, the source is credible. Let's do justice to this and be fair.

what is fair about this, this simply child abuse in the name of religion. no rich man in that same religion will allow his daughter of that age to get married to an old Cargo like that.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Akpacha(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Damaged control, this gal is not 20yrs old.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Ayobami7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by ayokunl: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
First of all she is not looking 20 years of age,
Secondly, what happened to her 2 previous marriages at this age? how many years did she spent in her 2 previous marriages? For us to believe u, answer d questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by savvyiwo: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Quite absurd to see a 20 year lady marry a 75 years old man. Very absurd, no justification.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Ovitan244: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

See this one o. Am I the source of the news. I only brought it to Nairaland so as to be fair to both sides. And believe me, the source is credible. Let's do justice to this and be fair.

The question the that person ask you is write since you are here to clear the air that; she was not married as an under age, even at 20 and 11months old as you claimed she was.

what was her birth date as at the first Marriage, and 2nd.

Is a pity.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is not the first time fake and false news has graced this forum’s front page. What I admire though, is the fact it was corrected and sent for broadcast.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Majority of northern women have been married more than once .
Tellemall:
Incredible tale.

"This is her third marriage" at the age of "20"?

Does she suck them dry or poison them? How does she do it? And this one willingly joined the list. LOL.

Women all over the world need to learn the secret arts at her disposal.

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by pennyforthought: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
1) There is no way that girl is over 20. Even If she was the man is old enough to be her grandfather. Please stop defending this disgusting pedophilia and instead call for the man to be punished.

2) Who cares about dowry? Women aren't commodities to be bought and sold. Her parents sold her like they would sell a pig or a tv. That's all she is to them. An object.

3) If it isn't forced why is she depressed ? What 20 year old wants to marry a sick pedo Bleep. Most Muslim countries have made pedophilia and forced marriage illegal. Why not Nigeria ?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
So, what u posted now, is it something one should be proud of? What are u trying to justify? At what age was she married out at first? Nothing makes sense here, no matter how you try to paint it.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Born2Breed(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
This is the truth of the story, of 15 yrs old Girl married to 75 years Old in Minna

Pls if you don't understand Hausa ask your friend to translate the content of this pictures. It is unfortunate how people fabricate lies and tarnish once image. Allah Ya isamma Dattijo ga duk wadanda sunka yi ma Karya.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voahausa.com/amp/4698741.html

20yrs...3rd marriage....what a world!
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by delishpot: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
3rd marriage at age 20? Some men get mind o. The father needs to be castrated and the mother jailed if they had a hand in making her marry young.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Koolking(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voahausa.com/amp/4698741.html

Transcript:

The Nigerian Women's Welfare Agency (NTC) has said she had begun investigating the marriage of a 61-year-old Danish Alhaji Yakubu Umar, Majoressa in Zauna, in Lapai, and a young girl allegedly had few years ago.

WASHINGTON, DC -
Modern communication has just begun to tell about this marriage, saying they are a 15-year-old girl. However, the girl's parents said they were 20 and 11 months old.

In her interview with the Hausa Department, Barrister Maryam Kolo, president of the Women's Rights Commission and children in Niger, said they had learned about marriage and were investigating the situation. She also promised that they would take the necessary steps once they found out that there was a problem in the marriage.

According to him, the elder stated that the most important thing was, how often it was advertised on the media and ignored it. He stated that he did not find any fault when the girl was married was not her first husband, so she did not view her as a little girl even though she was very young.

The girl who was betrothed to her after paying N50,000 to confirm that the girl was over 20 years old and that her third marriage would not be about her age, and that she was not charged with being married to an old man.

Speaking on the issue, the director general of the Niger State Ministry of Religious Affairs. Umar Faruk Abdullahi said the marriage was not contrary to Islamic law.

******************************************************************************************************************

So many kids nowadays on Nairaland. I expected peeps to investigate the report and come back with findings, rather than hauling disparaging remarks about the messenger.

If you want 'Likes' on Social Media, just make the stupidest remarks, you are good

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Folohunsho20(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why was she looking down? Searching for love?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Trustee1: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
gurunlocker:

So you can't make your statement without using irritating word? what do you mean by dumb? Am I the source of their problem or do you see me hailing them?

A girl child deserves education? who's arguing that with you? Go to the north and see what's happening and stop saying rubbish quoting me.
Sorry for the insult though, just that talking about issues like this gets me so mad. The northerners has made a girl child so irrelevant and decision less. Sleeping with a kid is so much appreciated even by the stupid elders, but when people of same sex are caught in an intimate act,they burn them. Hypocrisy in 5 star rating, destroying an innocent child's life is a gruesome offence before God. I just can't wait for rapture to see all this hypocrite burn endlessly.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by blackboy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Look closely at the pix. Seems she has been crying
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
justli:
The op is a disgusting slime to dare to defend such barbarism. if that was your daughter would you approve of such unholy union? You said she wasnt forced because, in your defence, a huge sum was paid as dowry, shame on you. Continue to live in denial. It goes to show you have no idea what forced marriage means.

the girl is 20,so the old man did no wrong,even though we have concerns over when she first got married. theoretically it could be anything from 13 to 18 based on their tradition.and as for her being sad,do u think sum1 who has had 2 failed marriages will show so much happiness jumping into a 3rd?.If indeed the girl got married first b4 she turned 18, we can only blame her parents for their wrong and not the old man whom she just married at 20.
Finally,on the matter of age difference, I am sure u have heard of the word SUGARDADDY.If u read through this and still say crap, I am sorry to tell u it is just pointless vitriol.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by paulpery: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
This her 3rd marriage, which she remarries every year on the average. Hmmmmm nawaoooo
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Codes151(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op is a goat...

What are u defending?

Your useless tribe or religion!?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Codes151(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op is a goat...

What are u defending?

Your useless tribe or religion!? Or abuse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / When You Beg For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.