Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) (9954 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Nigeria Youths Are Not Prepared For Leadership / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by canuck(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
Vquest:

Whoever is in charge of this went through all the trouble of setting the photo shoots and yet neglected to find caps that fit? Why were the caps even necessary. Those things looked like they were picked up for 1 naira at a street corner.

What pictures are you talking about?

@Babapupayellow - Did you remove the pictures? I wan see dem o!!!  cheesy

@Beaf - Abeg leave Babapupayellow alone na! Dem take fight-fight swear for both of you?  angry
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by phantom(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
sorry o! let me ask, if it was akala or any other governor that sent these kids out, would the opinions here remain the same??i seriously doubt.lets say tell ourselves the truth, very few would change.
no amount of leadership training will take the place of good family upbringing, that IMHO is where we should focus on, forget all this jamboree our leaders are doin to make them look good.
our families have failed, ok, after the training what nextthese kids come home to see cases of corruption grace our headlinescome back to see daddy pay lots of money to rig elections?come home to hear their parents abuse someone from another tribe?come home to see their colleagues cheat to pass exams, 'runs' their way through school or see uche's rich father pay all the way to his first degree while tayo whose scored 300 in jamb cant make the 3rd list??
we are joking in this country and the earlier we learn that you cant fall a tree by cuttin its branches,the better for us
what else will make these kids leaders other than learning in good well structured schools,with well equipped libraries and labs, with qualified teachers who do not bring egusi to class for peeling.
Are all the schools in lagos in top shape? or are these kid parliamentarians kids of the high and mighty who have everything and are now lookin to be made 'leaders' lol, let us tell it as it is, this is another pub. stunt by govt.
Fashola is doing well, let him leave this SHOW hes puttin up and continue with more important things, that money should have been put to better use, sentiments aside!
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by johndavid1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
phantom:

sorry o! let me ask, if it was akala or any other governor that sent these kids out, would the opinions here remain the same??i seriously doubt.lets say tell ourselves the truth, very few would change.
no amount of leadership training will take the place of good family upbringing, that IMHO is where we should focus on, forget all this jamboree our leaders are doin to make them look good.
our families have failed, ok, after the training what nextthese kids come home to see cases of corruption grace our headlinescome back to see daddy pay lots of money to rig elections?come home to hear their parents abuse someone from another tribe?come home to see their colleagues cheat to pass exams, 'runs' their way through school or see uche's rich father pay all the way to his first degree while tayo whose scored 300 in jamb cant make the 3rd list??
we are joking in this country and the earlier we learn that you cant fall a tree by cuttin its branches,the better for us
what else will make these kids leaders other than learning in good well structured schools,with well equipped libraries and labs, with qualified teachers who do not bring egusi to class for peeling.
Are all the schools in lagos in top shape? or are these kid parliamentarians kids of the high and mighty who have everything and are now lookin to be made 'leaders' lol, let us tell it as it is, this is another pub. stunt by govt.
Fashola is doing well, let him leave this SHOW hes puttin up and continue with more important things, that money should have been put to better use, sentiments aside!
you have a point their
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by hilli666(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
;d
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by member479760: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
The progress continues, let them copy from us and stop the anti.(whatever)

Eko oni bajẹ lai lai!!!

Go go go Lagos!
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by adconline(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
The fact that Ohakim took some kids to RSA during WC doesnt mean that he  didnt waste  public funds.  The problem with Nigeria is that  we dont have a comparative benchmark for accountability and good governance. ie  We have always known bad leadership, so our sense of measurement revolves from bad to worse.  

We like to portray what we are not.  Granted that those kids looked good on those well tailored suits, could Fashola and co provide similar uniforms of the same quality to all the primary and high schoolers in the state if the state has got so much money to blow? I wonder how  many students from Kwazulu Natal province from RSA have been sent to Nigeria to learn leadership skills, or our literary skills? Better leadership skills could be learned from our leaders when they start  doing the right  things.
"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things" Peter Drucker

For those saying that nobody is complaining, because  house assembly members are not complaining, show me FOI act that empowers me to access govt info without any hinderance. Or go ask those who demanded that Bankole be probed what happened to them.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Viaguru: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
They will be back home with AIDS.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
Viaguru:

They will be back home with AIDS.

Why wish such evil nonsense? Some of are indeed sadists and sociopaths,
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
adconline:

The fact that Ohakim took some kids to RSA during WC doesnt mean that he  didnt waste  public funds.  The problem with Nigeria is that  we dont have a comparative benchmark for accountability and good governance. ie  We have always known bad leadership, so our sense of measurement revolves from bad to worse.  

We like to portray what we are not.  Granted that those kids looked good on those well tailored suits, could Fashola and co provide similar uniforms of the same quality to all the primary and high schoolers in the state if the state has got so much money to blow? I wonder how  many students from Kwazulu Natal province from RSA have been sent to Nigeria to learn leadership skills, or our literary skills? Better leadership skills could be learned from our leaders when they start  doing the right  things.
"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things" Peter Drucker

For those saying that nobody is complaining, because  house assembly members are not complaining, show me FOI act that empowers me to access govt info without any hinderance. Or go ask those who demanded that Bankole be probed what happened to them.

Misguided and myopic views like yours is one of the reasons why the program is very important. Some of you have shallow, sorry and can't do spirits views about yourselves and other people, you don't believe in other people's will and capacity to do good just because you have been subjected to bad leadership. You think there's nothing good on the other side of the fence, but you've never been to the other side of the fence, you don't know anything about the other side of the fence, yet you think you are better than the other side and the other side should should learn from you.

Have you or any other Nigerian competed with any SA debating team? Of course not. It's like going to war with with zero knowledge and understanding per your enemy's capabilities. But you're here beating your chest and claiming to be superior. Is their education system not better than yours? Are their schools, colleges and universities not better than yours?

Please curb your foolish and dangerous arrogance.  Even going by your upside down analogy, is it not a good thing that our kids know all about them while they know nothing about ours?

These kid are in a better position to find out and learn a lot of things and return to share their experience with their mates and their respective constituencies.

There's no need to misplace your bad leadership anger and deprive innocent kids of needed breaks and opportunities to succeed in life.

Beyond NL, what's there to complain about? The program was set up by state and international agencies and approved by the Governor and the legislature.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by adconline(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
[b]Misguided and myopic views like yours is one of the reasons why the program is very important. Some of you have shallow, sorry and can't do spirits views about yourselves and other people, you don't believe in other people's will and capacity to do good just because you have been subjected to bad leadership. You think there's nothing good on the other side of the fence, but you've never been to the other side of the fence, you don't know anything about the other side of the fence, yet you think you are better than the other side and the other side should should learn from you.

Have you or any other Nigerian competed with any SA debating team? Of course not. It's like going to war with with zero knowledge and understanding per your enemy's capabilities. But you're here beating your chest and claiming to be superior. Is their education system not better than yours? Are their schools, colleges and universities not better than yours?

Please curb your foolish and dangerous arrogance. Even going by your upside down analogy, is it not a good thing that our kids know all about them while they know nothing about ours?

These kid are in a better position to find out and learn a lot of things and return to share their experience with their mates and their respective constituencies.

There's no need to misplace your bad leadership anger and deprive innocent kids of needed breaks and opportunities to succeed in life.

Beyond NL, what's there to complain about? The program was set up by state and international agencies and approved by the Governor and the legislature. [/b]

A paid and rented out portion of your brain cannot allow you to think. Not everyone is in Fashola's pocket like you. The point most folks are expressing here is that it's not a cost disciplined way of spending public resources. I wonder if those kids have been to NASS, DMO, NDA and some other Naija institutions? Dont believe that everyone on NL has left his brain at Alausa b4 coming here to make his points. Fashola is god of governance in Lagos to you , because you have got a mediocre sense of accomplishment that doesn't weigh costs VS delivery. Blame legacy costs of bad leadership for you warped views on governance.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by kilakhan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
leadership training is SA? i hope they get some points from the inimitable Jacob Zuma, corruption, rape of HIV positive women, polygamy etc
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2010

A paid and rented out portion of your brain cannot allow you to think. Not everyone is in Fashola's pocket like you. The point most folks are expressing here is that it's not a cost disciplined way of spending public resources. I wonder if those kids have been to NASS, DMO, NDA and some other Naija institutions? Dont believe that everyone on NL has left his brain at Alausa b4 coming here to make his points.  Fashola is god of governance in  Lagos to you , because you have got a mediocre sense of accomplishment that doesn't weigh costs VS delivery. Blame legacy costs of bad leadership for  you warped views on governance.

You don't have to be in Fashola's pocket to know that money spent on education is the best investment money can buy. Would you rather spend it on ignorance like yours?

Just because you and the other grumbling idiots think spending money to educate kids is a waste doesn't mean you are smart, it simply means you're foolish. It's like the other character saying spending money on trash collection is way better than spending money on school kids.

Of course you didn't leave your brain at Alausa, but it's sure buried under your feet. Thank God these kids are not in your mean spirited care.

What other way is there to spend public money if not spending it educating public school kids,

Spending money on public school kids is bad governance? That moronic statement has got to be the lowest and insane absurdity ever. I can't even believe what I'm reading with my eyes. No wonder Nigeria is bleeped up.

These clowns come here everyday talking about bad leadership, but still cry and spit ridiculous nonsense about spending money to give their kids quality education and sound global advantage.

Losers trying to breed more losers,
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
kilakhan:

leadership training is SA? i hope they get some points from the inimitable Jacob Zuma, corruption, despoil of HIV positive women, polygamy etc

I hope what ever ills you clowns throw at these innocent kids applies to kids with similar ages within your households.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by sjeezy8: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
Dont know what the big deal is I think its obvious most of the people shooting down the trip have never been to a REAL Uni or Good schools period. because Alot of SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND UNIS in America have leadership training programs in which the students go to different countries such as Brazil, South africa etc.

too many slow people in NL. . . BOUT TO NOT GET ON ANYMORE

nice photos big up to fash
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by kilakhan(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
@babapupa
just pointing out that SA is a funny place to go for leadership training when they have a very controversial President, its like going to Zimbabwe for leadership training from Mugabe, no one was wishing the kids ill, lighten up man!
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
kilakhan:

@babapupa
just pointing out that SA is a funny place to go for leadership training when they have a very controversial President, its like going to Zimbabwe for leadership training from Mugabe, no one was wishing the kids ill, lighten up man!

Is it safe to say to Universities in America and other places sending their kids to Nigeria for all kinds of educational programs that Nigeria is a bad place to visit because of bad leadership and controversial president? Do you people even think before typing and posting?
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

Dont know what the big deal is I think its obvious most of the people shooting down the trip have never been to a REAL Uni or Good schools period. because Alot of SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND UNIS in America have leadership training programs in which the students go to different countries such as Brazil, South africa etc.

too many slow people in NL. . . BOUT TO NOT GET ON ANYMORE

nice photos big up to fash

Name one of those schools/programs so we can research to find out how exactly the program(if any) compares with this particular one.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by kilakhan(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
@bubapapa
if kids are coming to nigeria to learn about good leadership or say free and fair elections i would find it amusing, use your head, read between the lines and stop being obtuse, am out of here,
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Beaf: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Name one of those schools/programs so we can research to find out how exactly the program(if any) compares with this particular one.

Added to that, it would be useful for babapupa to point out which of those programmes was named anything resembling "leadership training" and what the programmes targets were.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2010
kilakhan:

@bubapapa
if kids are coming to nigeria to learn about good leadership or say free and fair elections i would find it amusing, use your head, read between the lines and stop being obtuse, am out of here,
The article clearly spelt what the kids are doing in SA, not the ridiculous nonsense you are pulling out of your as?s. I dont have time for idiotic and moronic argument,
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by kilakhan(m): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2010
@bubapapa
an unlettered man resorts to foul language to make his point. your use of uncouth language just goes to show how "smart" you are. you need to grow up man and get a life. no one is arguing with you. i doubt if anyone even wants to seeing your resort to foul language. i hope your own leaadership and training skills in your house consist of teaching your kids how to insult people. MUMU
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2010
Is this not the same fool wishing innocent kids bad luck? Dont worry about my kids, worry about yours and make sure to deny them every chance they need to prevail in life, keep them inside your house and make sure the gov. Dont send them anywhere or spend a dime to educate them, freeking loosers,
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by kilakhan(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2010
@bubapupa
i see the problem. you cannot read english. go f*&k yourself fool, i am not worried about your kids. i am quite sure they will turn out like their dad. an uncouth IGNORAMUS!
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2010
sad sad >>> why not here >> in Nigeria we have good spots (e.g Obudu Cattle Ranch) & good speakers (e.g Fela Durotoye) >>> who'd   equally if not better than SA >>>> we're talking about taxpayers money here >>> no be wetin dem don the preach 'cho cho cho' >>> nawa !!!  undecided undecided
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by tpiah: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2010
its obvious most of the people shooting down the trip have never been to a REAL Uni or Good schools period

that is all.

some will now rush and say "oh i schooled abroad".

but schooling abroad yet still having the brain cells of an illiterate?

na wa.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by omofat: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2010
But what really is the problem with going to learn from someone who is different? Someone mentioned that we have good speakers in nigeria and all kinds of names have been dropped here (soyinka, durotoye, etc etc etc). Yes that may be very true. No one is saying they can't learn anything from these guys. They are all brilliant in all they do but you guys are setting up false alternatives. Why can't they do both? - Why can't they learn from durotoye and then still learn from people that are different? Different speakers have different experiences and styles and they all bring these to bear during their presentations.

Which reminds me, just a forthnight ago, I attended a 1 hour lecture on this same leadership and the main speaker was a man called John Peters (google it); for anyone here old enough to remember the first gulf war, he was an RAF fighter pilot who was shot down by the iraqis during that war, wsa tortured and paraded on tv. Now his entire presentation was on leadership but he shared a lot of his experiences during that war and it was really moving and I have to say it was a real privileged hearing him speak. I had thought before I went that what do these people want to tell us again about leadership? I went in with so much doubt and all but by the end of it I was converted. It was that good. So I ask again, what is the fear in allowing our children to learn from people that are different? - I have listened to durotoye and I will admit that he does have something to say and I have left his talks feeling inspired too. Why can't kids learn from all of them?

I suppose we (those who just oppose going abroad) could argue that why don't we fly in these different speakers from elsewhere and bring them to Lagos and have the seminar there. Firstly, that still denies the kids the opportunity to travel and 'experience' something different. Secondly, if they did that there are people here that will still complain about why are they bringing foreigners? - why are they using white people? - People have been reduced to making such emotional arguments in the absence of any real substance.

Someone on this forum actually said something along the lines of if he had a family business and wanted to train his child to take over the business, will he send the child to learn from someone else's business? that isn't that like admitted there is nothing to learn in his own company? -- There are so many ways to take down that argument that I'm not really sure where to start. Suffice it to say that people in such situations gladly do both. They DO send their kids to outside firms to learn how things are done in outside places and THEN bring them back to the firm to which they are the heirs to learn the ropes in preparation of them taking over. These things are not mutually exclusive and people develop and grow better for the experience. This navel gazing and incestous way of thinking has to stop. Diversity is not a bad thing!

Now as to the fact that it is public money. I don't see too many things better to spend public funds on than on giving poor disadvantages but smart children a chance in life. We have been plagued so much with bad leadership that we have become cynical to anything good. This is public fund and as long as it isn't ending up in Fashola's personal pocket (and I'm not arguing that it isn't), but as long as it is being put to good use for something that would ultimately benefit the state in the long term, then I think it makes sense. And it's not the same money they use to collect garbage (someone actually said the money should be used to collect garbage instead - *sigh*). They have budgetary allocations for these things and these monies have most likely been approved already and allocated.

There is nothing wrong with learning from south africans, egyptians, ghanaians, americans, italians, hell aliens even. It doesn't make us weaker; rather stronger and our kids are the better for it.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by babapupa: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2010
omo~fat:

But what really is the problem with going to learn from someone who is different? Someone mentioned that we have good speakers in nigeria and all kinds of names have been dropped here (soyinka, durotoye, etc etc etc). Yes that may be very true. No one is saying they can't learn anything from these guys. They are all brilliant in all they do but you guys are setting up false alternatives. Why can't they do both? - Why can't they learn from durotoye and then still learn from people that are different? Different speakers have different experiences and styles and they all bring these to bear during their presentations.

Which reminds me, just a forthnight ago, I attended a 1 hour lecture on this same leadership and the main speaker was a man called John Peters (google it); for anyone here old enough to remember the first gulf war, he was an RAF fighter pilot who was shot down by the iraqis during that war, wsa tortured and paraded on tv. Now his entire presentation was on leadership but he shared a lot of his experiences during that war and it was really moving and I have to say it was a real privileged hearing him speak. I had thought before I went that what do these people want to tell us again about leadership? I went in with so much doubt and all but by the end of it I was converted. It was that good. So I ask again, what is the fear in allowing our children to learn from people that are different? - I have listened to durotoye and I will admit that he does have something to say and I have left his talks feeling inspired too. Why can't kids learn from all of them?

I suppose we (those who just oppose going abroad) could argue that why don't we fly in these different speakers from elsewhere and bring them to Lagos and have the seminar there. Firstly, that still denies the kids the opportunity to travel and 'experience' something different. Secondly, if they did that there are people here that will still complain about why are they bringing foreigners? - why are they using white people? - People have been reduced to making such emotional arguments in the absence of any real substance.

Someone on this forum actually said something along the lines of if he had a family business and wanted to train his child to take over the business, will he send the child to learn from someone else's business? that isn't that like admitted there is nothing to learn in his own company? -- There are so many ways to take down that argument that I'm not really sure where to start. Suffice it to say that people in such situations gladly do both. They DO send their kids to outside firms to learn how things are done in outside places and THEN bring them back to the firm to which they are the heirs to learn the ropes in preparation of them taking over. These things are not mutually exclusive and people develop and grow better for the experience. This navel gazing and incestous way of thinking has to stop. Diversity is not a bad thing!

Now as to the fact that it is public money. I don't see too many things better to spend public funds on than on giving poor disadvantages but smart children a chance in life. We have been plagued so much with bad leadership that we have become cynical to anything good. This is public fund and as long as it isn't ending up in Fashola's personal pocket (and I'm not arguing that it isn't), but as long as it is being put to good use for something that would ultimately benefit the state in the long term, then I think it makes sense. And it's not the same money they use to collect garbage (someone actually said the money should be used to collect garbage instead - *sigh*). They have budgetary allocations for these things and these monies have most likely been approved already and allocated.

There is nothing wrong with learning from south africans, egyptians, ghanaians, americans, italians, hell aliens even. It doesn't make us weaker; rather stronger and our kids are the better for it.

Very well said.

Good read,
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2010
no mind these jealous people who can only field failures who are best at giving amnesty to kidnappers or engaging in wars with their deputiesd

while their heroes are granting the likes of etteh with cfr or gcfr or whatever it is, LASG is rewarding the people who count and who will contribute to our future

let them open their mouths to blather about wasting of money

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64971:lagos-rewards-best-teacher-with-kia-car-gift-&catid=43:news&Itemid=799

LAGOS State Government has restated its commitment to the provision of quality education that will ensure that products of the system will be able to proffer solutions to the myriad of developmental and infrastructural challenges confronting the nation.

“With this goal that we have set for ourselves, the state government has resolved to revamp and endear technical and vocational education to the heart of parents and students,” the Deputy Governor, Princess Sarah Adebisi Sosan, said yesterday.

It was at the Adeyemi Bero Auditorium, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, the state capital, where the key of a KIA Rio car was handed over to the overall Best Teacher in the state, Mrs. Iribiri Moniola Oladunni, a Mathematics teacher at Sonmori Senior Comprehensive School II, in the Education District I.

While decorating the best teachers, schools and pupils in the state public schools, as well as ministry officials at the 2009/2010 edition of the State Education Annual Merit Award, Mrs. Sosan said the programme was designed to celebrate hard work and diligence among those whose performance in the past year had been adjudged outstanding.

Mrs. Sosan, who oversees the Education Ministry, assured Lagosians that the Babatunde Fashola-led administration would continue to ensure equitable access to education without bias for the status of the parents and students.

She said: “We will, therefore, continue with the current drive to rehabilitate and construct new schools. Besides, necessary steps are being intensified to enhance pupils' performance and learning outcomes through human capacity development and regular training programmes.”

The deputy governor bemoaned the attitude of parents who keep their physically challenged children at home rather than send them to school, urging parents to enrol such pupils in special schools and inclusive units built by the state government for pupils with disabilities.

The Chairman, Elizade Nigeria Limited, Chief Michael Ade-Ojo, who was the Chairman of the event, also harped on moral education, saying parents should, as a matter of necessity, give their children sound moral upbringing at home before sending them to school.

Underscoring the significance of the award ceremony, he challenged the award recipients to sustain the tempo of outstanding performance, urging those who were not doing well to brace up for the challenges of providing quality education and service, in line with the vision of the state government.
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Jencejyde(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2010
@Mr Beaf, please enlighten me on how Nigeria is better than South Africa at the Moment!
Clear and valid bullet points would be appreciated
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Jencejyde(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2010
omo~fat:

God bless you!
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
oyb:

no mind these jealous people who can only field failures who are best at giving amnesty to kidnappers or engaging in wars with their deputiesd

while their heroes are granting the likes of etteh with cfr or gcfr or whatever it is, LASG is rewarding the people who count and who will contribute to our future

let them open their mouths to blather about wasting of money

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64971:lagos-rewards-best-teacher-with-kia-car-gift-&catid=43:news&Itemid=799

Huh?
Re: 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics) by excogobs: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
Tthe battle line is drawn already btw baba pupa and aloy emeka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP / Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.