Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (56653 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ericmor: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

I bet this topic will come up again by then I would have gotten more proves and evidences to prove u right or wrong. For now, I rest my case.

Cele pray in the name of God and Jesus, So is he saying penticostal churches don’t pray in the name of God and Jesus cus I don’t really get the point.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Bede2u(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
religious bigot...is south Korea a Christian country? you're no different from boko haram..I'm very sure you'd do worse if given a gun
even tho most south koreans have no religion...the ones who do are majorly christians.

No i wont do worse than boko haram if i am given a gun. Even tho i am born catholic i no longer cares about religion. Its of little importance in today's tech world. Wat i will do if i was the leader of nigeria however is to make a law that govt should be ireligious and that govt officials should never been seen publicly identifying with a religion. Govt will stop sponsoring pilgrimages. Prayers will stop being held at govt events. Politicians will barred from campaigning in religious places and clerics will be barred from making any form of political statements.

Wat i care about really is for africa to start copying Europe verbatim. They have made it. Every country (including south africa) were they live is developed.

Why must we hold on to nonsenses? Why must Africa minor in the major and major in the minor

Cc Godnifemi
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ARIINI: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for your response.
I strongly believe there no categories of truth. The truth is the truth.
We, humans, are the ones that paint the truth to suit our whims and caprices.

No where in the scriptures do we see where the kingdom is given to those who are "violent", or who resort to self-help. Thanks again.

trinity11:

You are correct, but in regard to your point there are two categories of people.

1. people who believed that the lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace.

2. people who believed that the kingdom of God suffered violence and the violent taketh it by force.

Also note that the celestial church is deeply rooted in old testament.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by eastgates1: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Las las we go all day alright.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by steph2sweet(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bede2u:
cele and islam should be banned in nigeria undecided
Lwkmd
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by eastgates1: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Las las we go all day alright. Cele or not, are they not humans? We should just remove all this religious cloak and see people for who they are first before tribe and religion. Then the world will be a better place.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Armlot(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
some of you shouting that celestial church is fetish, this and that, don't even know that some of the Pentecostal churches today are celestial breakout. Any Nigerian guy that is afraid of dating a celestian girl has evil motives or lack understanding about them hence they're scared. I've seen other churches dating and getting married to celestial church members.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.
Hehehehe....Afa soro ojoku, o lolorun ni eleri ohun cheesy The girl don check your destiny; she has tied you like wrapper grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by samoski3(f): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
theophiokhai:
Wait ooh, why is it that most Nigerian guys are afraid of dating Celestial girls??
sir you're very far far from sense, did any Celestial girl tell you she's looking for a guy or man?. I think you're very jobless. Go get yourself a real job.

3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Boxer007(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
theophiokhai:
Wait ooh, why is it that most Nigerian guys are afraid of dating Celestial girls??

I rather date men
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by trinity11(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
ARIINI:
Thank you for your response.
I strongly believe there no categories of truth. The truth is the truth.
We, humans, are the ones that paint the truth to suit our whims and caprices.

No where in the scriptures do we see where the kingdom is given to those who are "violent", or who resort to self-help. Thanks again.

kool
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Armlot(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

Cele people tend to believe their pastors.

They are in bondage
You are the one in bondage. You lack proper knowledge about them, then don't judge. Besides, study the church you attend first before studying others. I am saying this because some of you here don't know anything about the churches attended yet you judge others.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by almarthins(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

If you would go for proof, pls do a personal research, don't rely on what anyone says. Anytime ds topic comes up again, feel free to mention me. U cn even send me pictures. Don't go to one parish n conclude, at least 3 different would do. If you are in lag, check out Horeb cathedral, maranatha ministries alongside.

You are inviting me grin. I go honour am just send invite to 0 8 0 6 6 4 6 9 6 eleven. I dey watsap
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bede2u:
penticostalism should be banned too. Only catholicism or anglicanism should be alowed in this country. Islam is retrogressive. Cele is dirty.
If africa wants to really develope...it should look more towards the west. Europe has shown us the way...why have we followed 10 diff ways except the actual way that leads to development. The most developed muslim country is UAE. Can uae compare to a christian country like south korea?

Africa should either gradually abandon religion or gradually convert to catholicism...that is the only way we will start real development

I am gonna burst ur bubble and I am not even gonna say sorry

Till the end of days bro... till the end of days... right in ur face and the faces of ur coming generations...

Islam is here to stay grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by SheIsElle(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bede2u:
even tho most south koreans have no religion...the ones who do are majorly christians.

No i wont do worse than boko haram if i am given a gun. Even tho i am born catholic i no longer cares about religion. Its of little importance in today's tech world. Wat i will do if i was the leader of nigeria however is to make a law that govt should be ireligious and that govt officials should never been seen publicly identifying with a religion. Govt will stop sponsoring pilgrimages. Prayers will stop being held at govt events. Politicians will barred from campaigning in religious places and clerics will be barred from making any form of political statements.

Wat i care about really is for africa to start copying Europe verbatim. They have made it. Every country (including south africa) were they live is developed.

Why must we hold on to nonsenses? Why must Africa minor in the major and major in the minor

Cc Godnifemi
What is this one saying? You must not force yourself to contribute in every topic. You simply have nothing meaningful to contribute with regards to this particular topic.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes dear.
ARIINI:
You do not protect yourself from evil, dear. That's God's business, not yours. And He's promised all manners of protection for his children.
At the very moment you accept God as your father, He stretches his protecting wings over you.

John 10:28-30
Psalm 127:1
Psalm 140:4
Psalm 91

May God bless you, dear

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Claroo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

And you have never used candle b4?

No vex bro smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
oyigah:
O boy use your google na... Christianity has d highest followers.
you're the one that needs to use Google.. Christianity is barely a little above 20%..so I don't know how it's a Christian nation
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bede2u:

Cc Godnifemi
now I grab but your initial post was one sided and sentimental... nice post tho
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
xianah:
Yes I am a celestial proudly ,fine girls dey everywhere nd all churches na,no be only cele,smile.
just peeped your d.p...no be lie grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Simiano: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
ipobarethieves:
oko kehin ti de kristi n pe elese.Show us the festish dey do for u.Do u light candle at home? How bathing is festish?
Awon oniye meji won yo bulesebute ofo...
Only for CCC wink
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by nicerod(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

Lol...why u dey fear na? U deal with ur village people finish?

angry
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by rhames(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
theophiokhai:

Meeen! See Coments. Who be the person wey come find Nigerians trouble here sef?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by omoelerin1: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2018
KlasysTech:
Ignorance is truly a disease.

A lot people here yarn rubbish, if you don't know, that your pastor, Imam, alfa, bishop, that even preach against celestial church, secretly attend the same church for spiritual help when they are tormented by evil force.

It"s a pity 98% people yarn rubbish here known nothing about the church, to them anything in white garment is cele. cele do this, cele do that, what is not even correlate at all.

Idiot here even think they are better than any celestial member out there. Better stop living in fool's Paradise
Don't blame them.The shallow mind that created the topic is the biggest idiot.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by omoelerin1: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Psoul:

Ok naaa....just continue.. she is beautiful, easy going and trustworthy.....see ur mouth.
She is that way cos u never misbehave. When u do, u go know say na person wey hold remote control fit change to any channel for the tele.

She go dey for the comfort of her house format u wella, do u brain transplant and u will still beliv u are still in control not knowing that u don submit ur control button to her.
As if your own who is not a cele cannot do u brain transplant.

Rubbish upon nonsense
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ipobarethieves: 4:15am On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink
grandstar:

Cele people tend to believe their pastors.
They are in bondage
grin. RCCG/Winners nkoh?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
Lol what happened to my display pics.
DONADAMS:
just peeped your d.p...no be lie grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by comffy(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=luveth post=73957533]

School us more, people like have had a close experience living with Celeste prophets/pastors in the past.
I used to think they fetish, my thoughts were based on the kind of things they do in the house. They occasionally kill ram as sacrifice and people do come for spiritual consultation, I even saw one of Nigeria's popular celebrities come there for consultation.
I remember I was the only one amongy siblings then that does not distance myself from them.
Thanks... [/quote

Some peeps mistake C&S with Celestial because we all wear white Garments. As I said, we don't use coloured candles or make any sacrifice with rams or any sort of fetish things. U know, in Pentecostals there are still black sheep among dere pastors same thing foes to Cele. There will still be wicked peeps among us and if u study dem very well, they don't prosper in dere endeavors because they are not following God ordinances. I think I made myself clear a little. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by comffy(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2018
oksmart1992:
Are you around Lagos?? I would love some attend the church.

Nope. Eeyah sorry. U can attend any branch closest to ur area. Thanks
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Seandisputed(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Godnifemi:

Any sane parents is supposed to be spiritually alert especially when your kids are growing up. U want to do evil and you got caught. First you should be grateful to God instead ur Johnson thinks better dn ur brain
Just read what you typed.

How did the father know?? There are a lot of spiritually alert parents and they don't even know their children are no longer virgins. Like are they supposed to get a spiritual pop-up when guys dey comot their daughter pant?

You just typed rubbish.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
xianah:
Lol what happened to my display pics.
I don't know if its my eyes tho but you're pretty sha. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by 6figs: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
DONADAMS:
I don't know if its my eyes tho but you're pretty sha. grin
its your eyes bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.