Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (56650 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Psoul(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
omoelerin1:
As if your own who is not a cele cannot do u brain transplant.

Rubbish upon nonsense

Abeg take it easy naaaa. Don't take it too personal. Na only u be member of Cele wey dey dis forum.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Ositace(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
I don't know if it's me or something else.. the girls from that church the always mKe sense one kind...
I swear... U no lie at all!
Make sense wit big big sumtin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks.
DONADAMS:
I don't know if its my eyes tho but you're pretty sha. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
xianah:
Thanks.
uwlc...when you're searching hit me up oh..bye
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
6figs:
its your eyes bro
so to you..the Lady isn't pretty?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by 6figs: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
DONADAMS:
so to you..the Lady isn't pretty?
she just dey. nothing special
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Ranchhoddas: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
pocohantas:

The things guys brag with, till shii hits the ceiling... grin
The highlighted comment was figurative.
There is something really wrong with you.

I've read this thread from start to finish and yours is the only comment that has nothing to do with the topic just because you feel the constant need to undermine men.
It must be torture being you. I feel really sorry for you. You should do a thorough introspection of your mind.
I really wish Nairaland had a block function.

Gosh!!!

Please don't respond I beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol.
DONADAMS:
uwlc...when you're searching hit me up oh..bye
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seandisputed:

Just read what you typed.

How did the father know?? There are a lot of spiritually alert parents and they don't even know their children are no longer virgins. Like are they supposed to get a spiritual pop-up when guys dey comot their daughter pant?

You just typed rubbish.

Did you make use of Google b4? Think the 2nd part of ur needs it. Don't worry u wud b a parent someday n u wud ve a better understanding. Chill till then
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
almarthins:

You are inviting me grin. I go honour am just send invite to 0 8 0 6 6 4 6 9 6 eleven. I dey watsap

I already told you and given you names. Feel free else u wanna ask for directions
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Talk true ooh have you prospered since then ?

I never knew prosperity can be sexually transmitted. Please enlighten us more
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Casemiro(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

celestial
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by newoffer: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2018
DONADAMS:
you're a celestial? you go really fine
... i am a tiler , i can tell you all the things my eyes have seen o. from soaps with names on them and lots of calabash inside shops. my job is to ensure we get a good surface before laying tiles. i have come across almost 10 cele kind of jazz in shops and other business spots.
my greatest fear was when the cele babe that contracted me started caressing me . luckily, one of their member is my child hood friend. she saved me. to tie people is nothing o.
I no fit dey live my life like alien. almost like a voodoo . i only like the jenniffer lopez dance style of their member. my friend sister with cute body. i no fit try am o.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Seandisputed(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godnifemi:

Did you make use of Google b4? Think the 2nd part of ur needs it. Don't worry u wud b a parent someday n u wud ve a better understanding. Chill till then
Oga go and rest
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seandisputed:

Oga go and rest

E pain u?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
They are in the Marines.
If u know u know wink
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Akinyoolaakinle(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N2,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
scared of who? we go fork anything forkable.... carry us go beach go swear for us e no go work....we Don swear for buhari tire e no work....weda yoy be Cele or guru or olumba ma do idi e ya.... ko si Werey.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.