Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance (37714 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by dably: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerian female lawyer in all smiles as she poses with her man who is an engineer in adorable pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-excited-female-lawyer-and-her-engineer-fiance

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by dably: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by IamD18: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Can I marry a Lawyer? I doubt.

Female nurses are very good in bed during sex, but not that good for marriage because of their promiscuity.

When it comes to professions with good wife materials. Give it to female teachers. For the sake of your kids, they are the best.

Happy Married life to them.

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by duduade: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2018
And the dude is ugly sha

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by GuyWise101(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Behind these fake smiles and excitement lies a horrible and troublesome couple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Airforce01(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Women are incomplete without husband

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by NOC1(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

Female nurses are very good in bed during sex, but not that good for marriage because of their promiscuity.

When it comes to professions with good wife materials. Give it to female teachers. For the sake of your kids, they are the best.

I cant marry a lawyer either, my experience was not a nice one.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
NOC1:

I cant marry a lawyer either, my experience was not a nice one.

The lawyer I dated nearly killed me with lies undecided

Thank God I escaped grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

I concur cheesy.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by carzola(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
He should have a least
Iron his cloths ...

And the photographer is a dog
Its His job to take a perfect picture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Uyiii: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2018
duduade:
And the dude is ugly sha
In his face or bank account, because if he's not ugly in the latter, then your opinion is very irrelevant.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by highpriestess: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2018
The kids shouldn't take after their father both in face and height.

Hml
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Marcus2(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
highpriestess:

Hml
chai,you are wicked cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2018
wow
I love this..
Am soooooooo horrrrrrrrrny
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by soberdrunk(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Love conquers all........ angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by kunleweb: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2018
cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
I concur cheesy.

Teacher spotted grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by OkunrinOloro: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Is this woman not too fine for this man?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
highpriestess:

Hml

Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by ufuosman(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by firstolalekan(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
I concur cheesy.
Are you a teacher? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by blessedweapon(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
wow

I love this..

Am soooooooo horrrrrrrrrny

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
I concur cheesy.
The teachers will concur
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by micah04: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
I hate Law as profession dunno why....My hate though...Nobody should insult me ooo...Am not feeling fine..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by belovedaja(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

Correct
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by koladebrainiac(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
too short
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by PStacks(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Marriage is over rated

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by mokt(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

Agreeded grin and Agreededede

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by olatunjithomas(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

word bruh, word!!

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by ekesoft(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Wow.....country day hard yet new couples everyday.... That's cool sha

... Learn how to import good from China and also get your alipay verified.. Contact in bio.. Or check my thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.