Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (52192 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by PunAdict: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing new,

Almost all Nigerian men in this generation are transgendered, at least in altitude,

Argue with your missing balls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by spyglaxx: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Iamvally(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bad market
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Ugosample(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
MarianaTrench:
This transgender nonsense is the fallout of an over-permissive society

if the right wing, conservative system we had in centuries past weren't so uptight and useless, these "overpermissiveness" would not have even cropped up in the first place undecided

now extreme leftism have taken over undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Athena4: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:
The dude should have known that she’s born a male. According to Quora this is how to detect a transgender

Hips: Biologicaly women have hips that are wider then their shoulders. The hips of a biological women end above the belly button, not below.

Shoulders: If a women has a shoulder width of three heads, this could be a transgender.

Index Fingers: Most (approximately 97%) biological women have index fingers that are longer or almost as long as their ringfingers. Often, these two fingers are the same length in biological women.

Jaws: Biological women have round jaws and an pointy chin. Most women do not have square jaw angles or a totally flat jaw. It’s almost always pointy.
Never mind this. Women are not robots or machine s built to certain specifications.Women come in different shapes and sizes . With wide hips,no hips,slender shoulders,broad shoulders,pointed and square jaws and so on and so forth.So don't misinform people pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by samsonuche50(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by CAM9004: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A Month
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Mccullum: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Walk over...
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by omooba969(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
CandidNotes:
I don't understand, was it group sex they planned? How come there were several people in the room when his gender was uncovered? This is disturbing.

IPOB things...softwerk! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by tex73: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:
The US is filled with weirdos

And Nigeria is filled with Saints grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Checked86: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
This world sef. so, it is now upon us. when you see man, don't just assume he is a man. when you see a woman, don't just assume she is a woman. you need to ask.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Them for still fvck the yansh hole nah since she get breast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by RTSC: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
We no know who be woman again o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Oxb90: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
No be thailand again ladyboys everywhere.....if i go that country na me and soap till i comot
laughs
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by SocialJustice: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:
The dude should have known that she’s born a male. According to Quora this is how to detect a transgender

Hips: Biological women have hips that are wider than their shoulders. The hips of biological women end above the belly button, not below.

Shoulders: If a woman has a shoulder width of three heads, this could be a transgender.

Index Fingers: Most (approximately 97%) biological women have index fingers that are longer or almost as long as their ring fingers. Often, these two fingers are the same length in biological women.

Jaws: Biological women have round jaws and pointy chin. Most women do not have square jaw angles or a totally flat jaw. It’s almost always pointy.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:

Hips: Biologicaly women have hips that are wider then their shoulders. The hips of a biological women end above the belly button, not below.

Shoulders: If a women has a shoulder width of three heads, this could be a transgender.

Index Fingers: Most (approximately 97%) biological women have index fingers that are longer or almost as long as their ringfingers. Often, these two fingers are the same length in biological women.

Jaws: Biological women have round jaws and an pointy chin. Most women do not have square jaw angles or a totally flat jaw. It’s almost always pointy.
and also u check the size of her hands and feet. Women tend to have smaller feet and hands than the males. If u see a female with big lookings hands and big feet then there is a probability she's a trans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by RTSC: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
No be thailand again ladyboys everywhere.....if i go that country na me and soap till i comot

Thailand has some very beautiful hookers/women. Their sex tourism sector is top notch, and internationally recognized.

It's a shame the transgenders are spoiling market for the real women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by engrkaz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:

Shey na when bura don tashi person go dey look for wetin nor loss?
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by sadiktofa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Imagine meeting a woman and then ask her about her gender. Does it happen here in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
See bloggers oooo. Combining two different stories. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by AlphaStyles(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
if na me the shout wey i go shout for am eeh even australia go hear am wake up
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
There are many men who have slept with transgender women and to this very day they do not know they slept with someone who used to be a man.
So posting this online achieves what exactly? He thought she was female she was not, nothing happened ( or so he says) that’s the end of the story. Or is it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
sadiktofa:
Imagine meeting a woman and then ask her about her gender. Does it happen here in Naija?
There are transgender people in Nigeria what do you think Bobriski is?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
RTSC:

Thailand has some very beautiful hookers/women. Their sex tourism sector is top notch, and internationally recognized.

It's a shame the transgenders are spoiling market for the real women.
There is nothing “top notch” about the Thai Sex tourism. Most are driven by poverty or are women trafficked from Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam but then you would now know that as it’s all about your external male intromittent organ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Icon79(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Haha!! it's funny because I have been there myself. I wasn't as nice tho angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by bizzibodi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:

U forgot d most noticeable features woman don't have Adam's apples & what out for a female with a baritone voice.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by brodalokie: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Catholic Angel Michael

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by chrisking125(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Some Igbo men who took a transgender woman home for sex romp abroad, politely sent her away after finding out her sexuality.

The Igbo men were heard telling the transgender woman they took home for a sex romp, that they thought she was a woman. They further disclosed that they first asked her at the club they met her about her gender, and she initially said she is a woman but got to know she is a transgender woman when they got home.

They ended up politely telling her to leave the house.

This is coming after we reported that popular Nigerian male cross-dresser Jay Bugatti, announced on his Instagram page that he is set to become a transgender after getting approval from his girlfriend.

The cross-dresser who has always referred to himself as a lady is obviously full of excitement as he is set to achieve his life-long dreams of having the features of a woman.

He wrote on Instagram:

My boo finally accepted i go for transgender…❤️❤️ So very soon i will be having a PUSSY!! WHAT A LOVELY BOO!

He recently posted on his Instagram on how he is fully developing into a lady, despite being born a boy.

”I was born as a BOY yeah! But right now I am changing to a beautiful lady… All thanks to my dearie” he wrote

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/igbo-men-living-abroad-reacted-after-mistakenly-taking-a-transgender-woman-home-video/

The guy was my class back in secondary school... After school he left for Malaysia.... He sent the full video to me... I couldn't stop laughing at him though..... He asked the woman/man how much she spent for the silicon boob's she said $3k....and she did it in Thailand..... � Be careful who you take home oooooooooooooo....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by sadiktofa(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are transgender people in Nigeria what do you think Bobriski is?

I think bobriski is just dressing a female gender. We can only confirm ones gender based on genitals or reproductive organs
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by optimusprime2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:

The Hip and Shoulder analysis is the oldest trick in the book...
Truly, hips "never" lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.