Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (52197 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
BAD MARKEY
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
sadiktofa:

I think bobriski is just dressing a female gender. We can only confirm ones gender based on genitals or reproductive organs
It is evident you do not know what transgender means.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
sadiktofa:

I think bobriski is just dressing a female gender. We can only confirm ones gender based on genitals or reproductive organs
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by sadiktofa(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

It is evident you do not know what transgender means.
LOL. Yeah apparently. Will you explain to me briefly
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
so that's what Nigerian men are doing over there ehh

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by CHARLOE(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
FindX:
One of my sexual fantasy.

I wanna fvck a trans before getting married.
Gay alert!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by DIMIZZY1: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rhahahaha Warris dis nawww
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
sadiktofa:

LOL. Yeah apparently. Will you explain to me briefly
Male/female who does not identify with the sex they were born with for example Bobriski although born a men he identifies and lives his life as a woman. It’s not just about wearing clothes. A man or woman who wears clothes of the oposite sex will be called a cross-dresser. They still view themselves as a man or woman they just like wearing clothes of the opposite sex. If a transgender wishes to change the sex they were born in then they are refered to as pre-op transsexual.
Some live life as a woman/man without having the surgical procedure done to change the sex they were born with.
Transgender/transsexual are sometimes interchangeable terms.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by MissRaine69(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:
The US is filled with weirdos
You do realise transgenders are found in Nigeria right?
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by sadiktofa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Male/female who does not identify with the sex they were born with for example Bobriski although born a men he identifies and lives his life as a woman. It’s not just about wearing clothes. A man or woman who wears clothes of the oposite sex will be called a cross-dresser. They still view themselves as a man or woman they just like wearing clothes of the opposite sex. If a transgender wishes to change the sex they were born in then they are refered to as pre-op transsexual.
Some live life as a woman/man without having the surgical procedure done to change the sex they were born with.
Transgender/transsexual are sometimes interchangeable terms.
Thanks so much dear. That's quite informative. I understand you fully.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Mryacks: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:
The dude should have known that she’s born a male. According to Quora this is how to detect a transgender

Hips: Biologicaly women have hips that are wider then their shoulders. The hips of a biological women end above the belly button, not below.

Shoulders: If a women has a shoulder width of three heads, this could be a transgender.

Index Fingers: Most (approximately 97%) biological women have index fingers that are longer or almost as long as their ringfingers. Often, these two fingers are the same length in biological women.

Jaws: Biological women have round jaws and an pointy chin. Most women do not have square jaw angles or a totally flat jaw. It’s almost always pointy.

Noted..
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
easynetsms:
The way I would have kicked him( abi na her ) out of my house even Donald Trump will be clapping for me wen he hears the news

Check my signature for legit cheap data

You'll be locked up!
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by jayextra(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad ipob and sex sha
Are u always this foolish or is today a special occasion?
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:
The dude should have known that she’s born a male. According to Quora this is how to detect a transgender

Hips: Biologicaly women have hips that are wider then their shoulders. The hips of a biological women end above the belly button, not below.

Shoulders: If a women has a shoulder width of three heads, this could be a transgender.

Index Fingers: Most (approximately 97%) biological women have index fingers that are longer or almost as long as their ringfingers. Often, these two fingers are the same length in biological women.

Jaws: Biological women have round jaws and an pointy chin. Most women do not have square jaw angles or a totally flat jaw. It’s almost always pointy.

My brother I agree with you but you need to see to believe. Some of them fool niggaz especially with the club lights and you will only find out when you take them home... They do cosmetic surgeries to cover all their Male features and some start transitioning before hitting 18 years taking female hormones. We see them here all the time in the United states. Infact it's so bad that any overattractive lady you meet at the club you have to indirectly ask for her ID..

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by shafshaff95(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
also check out this amazing womans' narration of how she married her Fiances' Father https://sportspva..com/2018/12/why-i-married-my-fiancees-father.html
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
jayextra:
Are u always this foolish or is today a special occasion?
grin.Baby boy of the house.Tell ur parents they are foolish ok.I dnt trade banter with teen.Go read ur Waec
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by jayextra(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin.Baby boy of the house.Tell ur parents they are foolish ok.I dnt trade banter with teen.Go read ur Waec
LMAO deranged adult of the house who involves parents in a beef
Did u say *Go read ur Waec*? Hehehe yarah disgrace to illiterates nd sorry to burst ya bubbles am an undergraduate...Co.ck sucker.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by ipobarecriminals: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
jayextra:

LMAO deranged adult of the house who involves parents in a beef
Did u say *Go read ur Waec*? Hehehe yarah disgrace to illiterates nd sorry to burst ya bubbles am an undergraduate...Co.ck sucker.
U are a kid..Same way u kal ur father co.ok sucker..
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by jayextra(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
U are a kid..Same way u kal ur father co.ok sucker..
Ur Farrah stl regrets nt using a condom,man was too hor.ny...u remain an ass.wipe
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by ipobarecriminals: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
jayextra:
my dad stl regrets nt using a condom,man was too Hot...my fada remain an asswipe.
.Good boy
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Emary(f): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
iykecicero:

There are different body types and women who have a dramatic body type or variants of it will not meet these criteria (pictured below are all natural born women). Quite a number of women have square jaws as well. Also about 20% of women do not have the classic gynaecoid pelvis that gives the rounded shape considered ultrafeminine. With the advent of plastic surgery you will be surprised how feminine some transgender women appear especially as some of them use very feminine gestures and body language. Most times, the only giveaway is a slightly deeper voice and more prominent adam's apple (even that can be shaved down).

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by jayextra(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
.Good boy
Am sure u were too dumb to comprehend
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
jayextra:
My fada is too dumb to comprehend
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by SkinnyNigga: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
No be thailand again ladyboys everywhere.....if i go that country na me and soap till i comot
no be small thing...
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by Judybash93(m): 4:24am On Jan 28, 2021
iykecicero:

Hips? Haha...i beg to differ as South Eastern Asian females might have the same hip width with men
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2021
trans wetin self
all this one na confusion
to wan marry white or black 4 abroad now na another thing
one has to scan them thoroughly to avoid a stories that touch and mind you
most of the MEN who transform to WOMEN have vagina
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.