Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (28244 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
ericmor:

My own situation is that I didn’t promise the girl anything serious and I didn’t Bleep the girl but we romance very well and helped her when she’s in need, most expecially financial aspect. The guy is not my best friend but a friend and he left the girl for another babe after sleeping with the girl close friend and the guy too has been disappointed cause the girl he is with got married to another guy without him knowing and getting to know latter. To me I see nothing wrong in banging ur friend ex as long as they are not together anymore

And the circle keeps going
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
This whole guy code and no answer is because every guy literally sleeps with a girl when they date.

Had it been relationships were the way it was meant to be, without sex. Why won't u then date ur friend's ex? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by berrystunn(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don't go there

Since is your best friend
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by haweezii(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
hmmm

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
ericmor:

I think she’s a lady also

I don't know what u are thinking... am saying what is happening now...and u ate there thinking...
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Timblaze(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm,that's against the Guys code, if u are my friend and u go to date my ex. Our friendship has ended.becos i can imagin me coming to see u and I meet my ex in ur house what kind of friend is that. Use ur head.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Joyboy1:

I think the question should be, is it proper to be having fun with my best friend ex girlfriend.
Some questions can be answered by ourselves..... how would you feel if your best friend dates/having fun with your EX! How would you feel if your Ex girlfriend is pounding yam for your best friend!

the pounded yam am talking about is for real... she said there and e two kind of pounded yam..the one they sit and pound and the one they stand and pound... I asked her which one is better then she said the one they stand and pound... so she said she will pound it and bring for me.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by emerged01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
as in date to marry or date to just Bleep like your best friend? Well,if Na date to marry,you don go market go buy shovel,e remain make you start to dey dig your grave.
If Na to date to Bleep,no tey on that pussy if u tey Na there you go die like fly wey die inside beer.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by ojonugwap(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

Though my friend is already in another relationship... advise.

Nothing wrong you dating your best friend ex-girlfriend because they're no longer together but we African too serious for anything, if you really have genius intention and the girl is ready as well go ahead but I advise you to talk to your friend about for him to eb aware though good luck.......
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
mechanics:
hahahahahah, funny you, well if you love her and you won't break her heart, you can go ahead but have you find out what lead to your best friend leaving her for someone else?

yes i have found out....its just misunderstood
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by bilulu(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
xpac01:
And a time came when you guys should hang out with you cuties and behold you came along with one of the guys' ex.

Hurrrm, bro don't try that. You're compromising the "GUY'S CODE": don't date your friends ex.
all of u saying "guy code" are still boys.... wat if he wants to settle down with her? she's d friend ex doesn't make her bad. a class mate of mine got married to a friend's ex who's also our course mate and d marriage is strong as ice.... guy code my black ass

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

yes i have found out....its just misunderstood
okay, no problems.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by imanray37(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Do it if
1=he never had sex with her.
2=if he gives you his blessing and would never have anything to do with her.
3=if she promised to love you and never have anything to do with him.
4=if you are planning to end up marrying instead of a relationship that ends in lust.
my present wife use to be my friends girlfriend I never knew God reserved her for me through him we started relationship when he found out we were more compatible with each other, he was the one who encourages me even though I was against it.to him the best way to get even with her was to beqeauth her to me so she wouldnt off track seeing she was an extremely beautiful girl .
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by KoeChz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced me to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love the girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.
real owner ke. Na him born her?
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by TEYA: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Unless you are that friend, then you don’t know. Asking the friend is him being respectful. You don’t ruin years of friendship over a VAGINA.
shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by dauddy97(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
KoeChz:
real owner ke. Na him born her?
my nigger. The guy even told me I should take proper care of that girl.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by KoeChz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

And the circle keeps going
and what happens to the pastor guy that abstain from sex all his while to fulfilesa all righteousness. He end up marrying a fully banged lady
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by fikiman7000(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Snowfancy:
man u better know the reason for their break up, people dont break easily(some make up after break up) make inquiries b4 jumping and making a friend an enemy.
The guy is not my enemy oo,we're still friends,we ain't against each other at all
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by fikiman7000(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

since you have been dating her have u face any consequence
Though i was the one who asked the girl out,she's now like even if i don't ask her out the fact that we're friends she will still ask me out herself,the only problem i have with her is the fact that she pisses me off wen she's not happy but she reconcile the following day
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
TEYA:

shocked shocked
Yes I said it .
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by KoeChz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=bill post=74103804]
she's d friend ex doesn't make her bad. ... Are you also saying fornication or sex before marriage doesn't mean a girl is bad?
This guy just endorse fornication.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by KoeChz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
The reality is that women are too emotional and trigger could easily travel their mind back to their illicit sexual experience with their ex, contact with any of the ex could bring back the lustful memories. This can start to kill the marriage small small and becomes more disastrous if the husband is not living up to his sexual obligation. It happens to men too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by vallyjohn: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
you know it's not proper, that's why you're asking in the first place
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
imanray37:
Do it if
4=if you are planning to end up marrying instead of a relationship that ends in lust.
my present wife use to be my friends girlfriend I never knew God reserved her for me through him we started relationship when he found out we were more compatible with each other, he was the one who encourages me even though I was against it.to him the best way to get even with her was to beqeauth her to me so she wouldnt off track seeing she was an extremely beautiful girl .

hmmmmm.... thanks bro.

I appreciate sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by TEYA: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes I said it .
Ok o. Don't spoil us sha!
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
TEYA:

Ok o. Don't spoil us sha!
There is nothing to spoil, it’s an objective comment with no sentient attached.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
KoeChz:
The reality is that women are too emotional and trigger could easily travel their mind back to their illicit sexual experience with their ex, contact with any of the ex could bring back the lustful memories. This can start to kill the marriage small small and becomes more disastrous if the husband is not living up to his sexual obligation. It happens to men too.
Some women and men are too emotional try not to generalise too much. Both sexes can lack emotional intelligence .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by ericmor: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

I don't know what u are thinking... am saying what is happening now...and u ate there thinking...
Just my thought
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by ericmor: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
imanray37:
Do it if

God can use anybody, and he can use a best friend for u to get your true love that becomes a wife that is why I’m not against the OP. Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by KoeChz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Some women and men are too emotional try not to generalise too much. Both sexes can lack emotional intelligence .
say no to pre marital sex. Date only with a few to marriage. Sex is not = love
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
KoeChz:
say no to pre marital sex. Date only with a few to marriage. Sex is not = love
Say no to marrying your relatives it only causes genetic defects and possibly cognitive impairment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.