Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (28249 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Obudupikin: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
No
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

Though my friend is already in another relationship... advise.
How are u sure she won't leave u for another friend? Instead of asking us why don't you ask your friend and see if he's cool with it
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by fikiman7000(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Very proper,I'm dating my friend ex presently and he knows,the girl is very happy dating me infact she's wishing she could own me forever so what else,as long as you date the girl after he left your friend oo cos i asked dis girl out weeks after breaking up with the guy and she accepted

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Judybash93(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
marvin906:
Bro code dude it ain't cool..
I did that thing back in school I was fvcking my friend girlfriend/fvckmate dude was pissed at me buh all was forgiven..

Well OP you can tell your friend if he gives you go ahead ok buh is gonna be really weird

I know right
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by okwabayi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
OP is either a _bitch or a female hiding under a male identity.
Such thoughts are not male. Men only admire a friend’s female from afar and hope to get a girl like her.
Women on the other hand admire a friend’s man and hope to catch him, especially if he’s with her.
If this is not a troll then I’m sorry I can’t help your case.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Akhigbeblog(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

No it not proper, that not among the rules of cool girls.
If you know you're truly in love with her and you wanna marry her, then it's a yes ride on

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by adrian3000(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

shocked

you lack sense
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ask your friend for permission first as long as you are serious and want to marry the girl.

But if you are just a dog, forget it. You will live to regret it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by davillian(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dated my friends ex though their relationship wasn't sexual.
After 4 or 5years later after they broke up me and she connected and I dont know how we fell in love with each other.
I told my friend and he dint like it but it dint end our friendship.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
you are a disgrace
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by okwabayi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
I guess this is why many females prefer keeping only men as friends: they can always date their best friends.
I like how even females who steal others’ boyfriends are here forming holy. Oh, I forgot, it’s normally fat, old and ugly girls who frequent this forum so...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by frank41(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nawo for you bro. Is she the only gal in the whole wife world. Pls it is not advisable. Though my opinion

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by joyousever(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
@ OP, you've heard it all. Don't date your best friend's ex! It's not very cool! It's all shades of weirdness. Have some self-respect & shun the odd urge. They are numerous women on the face of the earth to choose from & not your bestie's EX!
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Tshae: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bringing. pounded yam for you this Xmas is an indication that you have been smitten with each other.
Bro, the consequences await you may be too much for you to bear. Please, put your self esteem into use. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by bigfish3k: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

"pounded yam" - is she an ekiti woman?
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by phenzy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
fikiman7000:
Very proper,I'm dating my friend ex presently and he knows,the girl is very happy dating me infact she's wishing she could own me forever so what else,as long as you date the girl after he left your friend oo cos i asked dis girl out weeks after breaking up with the guy and she accepted

Nawa fr u o guy, i can't roll with people like you cos u might end breaking the "guy's code"
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by ebabs: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Josnac:
Na so Esau take sell him birthright because of porridge... this one wan sell his destiny because of pounded yam.

kontinu!

Lol!
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
marvin906:
Bro code dude it ain't cool..
I did that thing back in school I was fvcking my friend girlfriend/fvckmate dude was pissed at me buh all was forgiven..

Well OP you can tell your friend if he gives you go ahead ok buh is gonna be really weird

I like you for being real
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by johnnobles: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Why dont you simply ask your bestfriend how he feels about you dating his ex?
Thanks for this. Best answer here

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by incogni2o: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
VickyFwesh18:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun

Are you using free WiFi cos I'm wondering which data.

And pls post you number and pics or profile so we know it is not a scam.

Pele
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by babyfaceafrica: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
fikiman7000:
are you sure you had nothing to do with their breakup?...you asked her out weeks after they broke up?...you have been eyeing your friends property!!!
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pawesome(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Guy code: Don't date your friend's ex.
that guy code is fake... You ought to know that two guys will never have a problem eating from the same pot... Except if the guys are boys and not men

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced me to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love the girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.

LOL.. SEE HOW UNA CARRY PERSON PIKIN DEY DO COMMODITY.. cheesy
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Muscomide: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
In the words of the legendary Ebenezer Obey hit song:
Ohun ti o da, o da.
Ma gba'yawo ore re,
oju lo fi n'ti ni.......
In the event you ain't Yoruba or you are of the Indomie generation, I translate for you:
'What is bad is bad
Don't snatch your friend's lover
It's a thing of shame.....'
And for your info, ex or no ex, it's a no-go area. Just my one naira's worth
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Triangles1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced mhe

Badestt

to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love thbadeste girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Ubdavis(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

That is your business
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Sultty(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:

My mind tells me it's not cool atall. But why judge, if love is involved, u can bear d consequence and u r not just for d food. Go for it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by BUCHI008: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A Month
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by oochi123(f): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Things like this happen.if you have good intentions towards her and she won't go back to her vomit ,tell her ex and go ahead.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by anambraamaka: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
You have inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.