Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos (494 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
A couple caused a scene during their church wedding after they decided to do the unusual. The young couple, Augustine Adams and Beatrice Bruwatte amazed the audience at the ceremony when they decided to receive their wedding rings at the altar via a "drone delivery service".

The wedding happened on Sunday at the Lion of Judah Cathedral of the Lighthouse Chapel International in Cape Coast, Ghana.

The creative couple had their rings flown over from the back of the auditorium, over the heads of the congregation to the front where the best man picked it up and presented it to the couple.

The congregants obviously ‘wowed’ by the move cheered and clapped along as the drone was piloted to the front.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/ghanaian-couple-gets-wedding-ring-delivered-in-church-with-a-drone.html

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
And no one can deliver Xmas chicken to me yesterday through a drone. Everyone claiming you're far naa tongue

HBD life
Re: Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by enunlewa: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by Callisco: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
All this one is just cosmetics and show off, the real test of their love starts when they start living together after the glamour of the wedding
Re: Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
undecided If it likes let it fall from heaven,none of dix stunts guaranteex a successful wedding....

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Olga Allegra Celebrate 7 Years Anniversary With Romantic Photos / "MY WIFE CHEATED" ❤️ Infidelity In A Marriage � / I Need Love And I Want To Be Happy Again..i Want Show My EX Dats Cheated On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.