Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (41860 Views)

Mixed Race Girl Thinks She Is A Black Victim, She Is So Rude. / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by hahn(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:

Liability. Get a life or be used for ritual soon grin grin grin

Ode

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
One thing you men dont understand is that women have it easier. A broke woman is far better than a wretched broke man. Who wants a broke man? He is at the bottom of the bottom and seen as shittt. Calling me broke can never pain me but las las you will still cry yourself to sleep because of your condition. It is well.

Madam, at the end of the day, na 1k per short time go end am. Stop exhibiting your ignorance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ire2:
OP you are a big fool. Even me when they see free money nor go pack am give woman. Na so una go hurt they mumu anyhow.
Bro help a brother to hammer
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Typical broke mentality. They think the only way to acquire wealth is through rituals or yahoo. Go and look at your mates and get some inspiration, we don’t all live in pitiful conditions. Fortunately I’m exposed to finer things in life cheesy
Liability.

Proudly stingy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by rame18(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hizzy:

See one of them boys pocket na poverty alleviation program

If we no chop wunna money, wetin we gain??

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
hahn:

Ode
Hahahahaha bros no mind that small rat. I go buy her and her family together then dispose them to lybia as slaves. Na poor rat she be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by David160(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
limbolimbo:
I recently showed interest in a neighbour of mine, I know she likes me, but she is a very traditional person, she wants us to go through the full cycle before anything further. But something started giving me a reason to worry about here mindset towards relationships.

She celebrated her birthday last month, and I got her a very expensive wrist watch, it cost me 94k, she doesn't know this. I also got her a really nice cake, cost me 10k, so in all I spent over a hundred thousand on her birthday. I know for some this may not seem like much or may seem like too much, I think what really matters is tat I was fine with it and could afford it. Within the same period, she would indirectly ask me for funds, she said she was broke, I could have helped her with this but I felt it was way above my position, as I am only a "To Be Boyfriend", to offer her all this after spending a 100k on gifts for her birthday.

A week ago we had a very interesting discussion, about the role of the man and the woman in a relationship, she said that "A man should be responsible for the upkeep of his Girlfriend, he should save a portion from his salary monthly which he should give to his girlfriend for upkeep". I thought that was nonsense and I quickly called her out on it, all I can say now is that I don't think we would be dating anymore, because she took it very personally, she said she thinks she would suffer if she goes into a relationship with me, because I am already showing signs of being stingy.

If I keep writing I would not end, so my question here is, is she right? Should I have instead given her the cash rather than the gift? Because to me it now seems she doesn't see the value of the gift and would rather have cash. I want adult opinions please.

(Please note that I am not trying to paint this lady as an evil person, she is really sweet, loving, caring, she loves getting attention and doesn't have any problem in showing me how she really feels about me, overall she is a great lady.)
can't she work?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by lee818(f): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
why do Nigerian ladies have so much entitlement mentality? She needs to work and help herself, instead of looking for a saviour in a man. Soon they will start forming feminism!! All these so called I need upkeep ladies make me nauseous!!! Get up from your lazy asses and go and work for your needs. and guy move on before you regret in the future, she is already telling you, she wants you for monetary reasons!! RUN!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yeah for those who live in Nigeria, not a babe like I. I can dash you 10k without blinking, would you like it you wretched soul? I tire for nl guys, everybody is not your mate.
jorion:

Madam, at the end of the day, na 1k per short time go end am. Stop exhibiting your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by kishimi8(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
limbolimbo:
I recently showed interest in a neighbour of mine, I know she likes me, but she is a very traditional person, she wants us to go through the full cycle before anything further. But something started giving me a reason to worry about here mindset towards relationships.

She celebrated her birthday last month, and I got her a very expensive wrist watch, it cost me 94k, she doesn't know this. I also got her a really nice cake, cost me 10k, so in all I spent over a hundred thousand on her birthday. I know for some this may not seem like much or may seem like too much, I think what really matters is tat I was fine with it and could afford it. Within the same period, she would indirectly ask me for funds, she said she was broke, I could have helped her with this but I felt it was way above my position, as I am only a "To Be Boyfriend", to offer her all this after spending a 100k on gifts for her birthday.

A week ago we had a very interesting discussion, about the role of the man and the woman in a relationship, she said that "A man should be responsible for the upkeep of his Girlfriend, he should save a portion from his salary monthly which he should give to his girlfriend for upkeep". I thought that was nonsense and I quickly called her out on it, all I can say now is that I don't think we would be dating anymore, because she took it very personally, she said she thinks she would suffer if she goes into a relationship with me, because I am already showing signs of being stingy.

If I keep writing I would not end, so my question here is, is she right? Should I have instead given her the cash rather than the gift? Because to me it now seems she doesn't see the value of the gift and would rather have cash. I want adult opinions please.

(Please note that I am not trying to paint this lady as an evil person, she is really sweet, loving, caring, she loves getting attention and doesn't have any problem in showing me how she really feels about me, overall she is a great lady.)

Had to login to reply this.

Had one stupid girl try to pull this shit on me saying I earn soso and soso so she should be getting monthly stipends from me.

It seems like it's the new mentality for this generation
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by crunchyg: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
limbolimbo:

If the boyfriend is responsible for the upkeep of the girlfriend so what happens to the relationship if something happens to the boyfriends finance or looses his job. That means the girl will leave you and find another capable up keeper. Mtcheww iranu

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Did you just say you spent over a hundred K on a chick that is not your girlfriend?? Someone who might be in the shower right now as I type this, getting ready for some other guy's dic.

I dunno your age, bruh but you deserve better brain resetting beating

I swear it's stupid guys like this ruining guy codes & spoiling these dumb fücking hoęs in the process. Me sef go join break him jaw. angry
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
this is from somebody who probably has no light in his house struggling to make ends meet. Do you have a Passport, have you ever stepped into an Airport? If so, come and meet in London. Tout
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hahahahaha bros no mind that small rat. I go buy her and her family together then dispose them to lybia as slaves. Na poor rat she be

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Yeah for those who live in Nigeria, not a babe like I. I can dash you 10k without blinking, would you like it you wretched soul? I tire for nl guys, everybody is not your mate.

See this one, I doubt that you are living outside Africa because your mentality is too shallow even for a nigerian ghetto thot. Or are you one of those edo girls. Anyways, I will chat you up during my holidays so I can apply for a visa to collect my 10 k. The visa application will be easily approved if I apply from the UK. Don't forget my 10k, you know that I am a wretched soul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Chukapage(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
One thing you men dont understand is that women have it easier. A broke woman is far better than a wretched broke man. Who wants a broke man? He is at the bottom of the bottom and seen as shittt. Calling me broke can never pain me but las las you will still cry yourself to sleep because of your condition. It is well.
lmao yada! yada!! yen !! yen!! lol yes a broke woman has it easy but her pussy has it HARD ...broke bitches are just intimacy gadgets once you cum toss them to the next guy ..You see?? you don't have it hard but your PUSSY DOES.. and even at that you live at the mercy of men all your life Dumbo ...Linda ikeji just ordered another 200million naira Benz ...you still dey suck prick just to buy airtime dey deceive I bet fools like you would have jumped into river if you where dumbed by Jeremi lol BUT A BOSS LADY WHO DOESNT Bleep FOR HER NEXT MEAL BOUGHT HER SELF A $ 500000 maybach ..living a good life with self respect and dignity intact mumu!! again na my broke and stingy GO AND HUG LION!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by luluosas(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Your girl? Oga, go and repent and marry abeg
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
rame18:

Lol
I'm an upcoming artist 40% of the money I used to record my songs was given to me by my gal I mean since 2013 but I'm also helping her too once I hav bars I showed her serious love or Spending that because I see it as 50/50

If we no chop wunna money, wetin we gain??
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by rame18(f): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=Hizzy post=74296159][/quote]

She try, I hope you don't forget the sacrifice when your hustle finally pay.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Blah blah please just shut up. We dont breathe in the same air. Local bastard.
jorion:

See this one, I doubt that you are living outside Africa because your mentality is too shallow even for a nigerian ghetto thot. Or are you one of those edo girls. Anyways, I will chat you up during my holidays so I can apply for a visa to collect my 10 k. The visa application will be easily approved if I apply from the UK. Don't forget my 10k, you know that I am a wretched soul

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by don4real18(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
If you can’t afford it, don’t kill your self. If you can, great. Nothing wrong with spending on your babe, if you have interest in her, just don’t make yourself unhappy or slave-like to please her. But if you’re looking for a long term commitment, you can’t run away from spending and that’s just the truth. Don’t let these niggaz deceive you smiley
He's talking about giving her monthly stipends otherwise known as salary. For what exactly? That she has a hole in between her legs!

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Qtsnow(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
limbolimbo:

Do not give her any weekly or monthly allowance until you both are married, it is not your responsibility as a boyfriend, else if you have plans to marry her soon. That doesn't mean you are stingy, I think she's just being smarter than you. I repeat do not give her shishi.
Let me scold you small, have/did you spent that kind of money on your mum at a go.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Ogwumonday(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
[/color]bro do it with understanding.. tell her the Worth of those gifts. and for the salary, she shouldn't be the one to decide what to do. you are a man on your own.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
this is from somebody who probably has no light in his house struggling to make ends meet. Do you have a Passport, have you ever stepped into an Airport? If so, come and meet in London. Tout
London or Rondon?

Liability, please go get a job and leave guys to invest properly in their future. People like you are future killers.

Leave me alone pls else I'll deal with you. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

London, no need for visa application. I will be arriving from Aberdeen. Don't forget my 19k

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
London or Rondon?

Liability, please go get a job and leave guys to invest properly in their future. People like you are future killers.

Leave me alone pls else I'll deal with you. undecided
what can you do, I’ve Got time today. Do your worst. Local champion typing from his techno phone grin

Your condition is not my fault grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by rosalieene(f): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
limbolimbo:

the first mistake you made is posting this crap on nairaland
most NL chap would and are insulting the poor girl

you don't need anyone to tell you that naturally women love to be showered with gifts and money.
its now left for you to decide if you would give her or not.
if she leaves you because you don't give, fine and good, you would find someone who don't share that idea

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
what can you do, I’ve Got time today. Do your worst. Local champion typing from his techno phone grin

Shut up and give me your address, I need that 10k badly. Prove your worth today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by elonize(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Love with your senses,you dey shower with expensive things,I'm sure you can't do d same for ur family members, some guys sha
limbolimbo:

She celebrated her birthday last month, and I got her a very expensive wrist watch, it cost me 94k, she doesn't know this. I also got her a really nice cake, cost me 10k, so in all I spent over a hundred thousand on her birthday. I know for some this may not seem like much or may seem like too much, I think what really matters is tat I was fine with it and could afford it. Within the same period, she would indirectly ask me for funds, she said she was broke, I could have helped her with this but I felt it was way above my position, as I am only a "To Be Boyfriend", to offer her all this after spending a 100k on gifts for her birthday. The only thing I can tell u is dat,u should love with your senses, n.a. d body wen cash u to dey buy expensive gift n.a. dey folo u so,n I'm sure u haven't given anybody in ur family dis kind of gift.....some guys sha

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Is it your pussayyy? Las las maga will still marry somebody even if the pussy has gone through miles. Go and make money, no love for brokeaZez cheesy
Chukapage:
lmao yada! yada!! yen !! yen!! lol yes a broke woman has it easy but her pussy has it HARD ...broke bitches are just intimacy gadgets once you cum toss them to the next guy ..You see?? you don't have it hard but your PUSSY DOES.. and even at that you live at the mercy of men all your life Dumbo ...Linda ikeji just ordered another 200million naira Benz ...you still dey suck prick just to buy airtime dey deceive I bet fools like you would have jumped into river if you where dumbed by Jeremi lol BUT A BOSS LADY WHO DOESNT Bleep FOR HER NEXT MEAL BOUGHT HER SELF A $ 500000 maybach ..living a good life with self respect and dignity intact mumu!! again na my broke and stingy GO AND HUG LION!!
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:
I earn close to a million a month, the most I spend on my gf is like 10k. It's not about the money.

Any girl who demands that you sustain her life is a good candidate for the 5 F Rule:

Find her, Friend her, Fool her, Fukk her, Forget her.

Love has no price.
Bro plz dash me any thing the money YOU'RE earning is
A Blessing in this hard tim make I use amm promote my new single na beg I de beg
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ire2:
OP you are a big fool. Even me when they see free money nor go pack am give woman. Na so una go hurt they mumu anyhow.
the bros deserve this angry
his suffering mom in the village he refused to buy bag of rice for her 4 the xmas but he pay over a 100k for one random slayqueen"s birthday
in short ehn sad

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

I don tire Jo. You waste me precious time. Leave me alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.