Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You (1446 Views)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by sicily4u: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2010
Does quality of pant your woman wear matters to you

i need your answers
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by DualCore1: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
Pant has quality?

How una dey take think up these thread topics? grin
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by sicily4u: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
core if u dont have any thing to say abeg waka de pass
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by googles: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

quality as in the material quality or the market pwice ??
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by Godmother(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

quality as in the material quality or the market pwice ??

Was wondering myself o undecided
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by sicily4u: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2010
both ways
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by 1105(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2010
well 1 of my MAIN CIVIL obligation as a married man is
To Empty all malls for female D & G Pants (Pronounced Pa-i-nt) and G-strings
for my future wife,

she wont lack these products (D & G) Pants (Pronounced Pa-i-nt) at all
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by daylae(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2010
Maybe; i wouldn't want made in taiwan,or made in nepal. . .funny thread lol.
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by 5p1naz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2010
sicily4u:

core if u dont have any thing to say abeg waka de pass

hey man. . . dualcore meant no harm. . . do you just read the letters?
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by violent(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
cant believe this is actually a thread!
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by InkedNerd(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2010
The quality of my undies do matter to me. I can't have a guy looking at dirty/ugly/or cheap looking undies. OP, what exactly did you mean by quality?
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by mrperfect(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2010
Thank you for calling my attention on this I will check next time.
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by blackmann(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2010
I hear Victoria Secret bake good patas and bres-comus
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by InkedNerd(f): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2010
^^^ Their bras and panties look nice, but some of them just aren't functional sad
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by Tosinville(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2010
What kinda thread is dis, man?
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by double08(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2010
Victoria's secret thats what I got for her on her birthday and damn they looked good on her,I don't know their catalog but I know they cost some stacks
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by InkedNerd(f): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2010
I used to work there. Although the stuff was nice it still seemed like a waste of money. Didn't stop me from buying them though lol  grin
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by blackmann(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Their bras and panties look nice, but some of them just aren't functional sad

Arent functional? what do u mean?
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by double08(m): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I used to work there. Although the stuff was nice it still seemed like a waste of money. Didn't stop me from buying them though lol  grin

you mean Victoria secret?
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by Okijajuju1(m): 1:04am On Aug 08, 2010
Bend-down select is the way forward for undies jor!!

I'm too busy looking forward to handling business to be looking at pkata!!
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by InkedNerd(f): 1:05am On Aug 08, 2010
blackmann:

Arent functional? what do u mean?

Some of them are build in a way that just doesn't work for the female body. There was a bra they made a few years ago and it totally sucked so they discontinued it. With the way they were marketing that bra, you'd think it would work miracles or something   tongue

double08:

you mean Victoria secret?

Yeah
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by double08(m): 1:08am On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Some of them are build in a way that just doesn't work for the female body. There was a bra they made a few years ago and it totally sucked so they discontinued it. With the way they were marketing that bra, you'd think it would work miracles or something   tongue

Yeah

Guess what?I saw you on fb,just want to be a gentleman and let you invite me first, how was it like working there?
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by InkedNerd(f): 1:16am On Aug 08, 2010
The particular store I was at was nice. The staff was very friendly. And I loved the music they used to play in the store. The only thing I can really complain about is when people would come into the store and ask you questions and act like they're gonna buy something but steal instead.
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by sicily4u: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd why u and ur patner is waisting my thread space
Re: Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You by slex(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2010
is it important it will still come off anyways grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Aa Woman& Yoruban Love / I No De Tire, Help Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.