Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. (1422 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by ifyebere(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
Pls my people of nairaland, my gulfriend had 1ce cheated on me by dating a guy she always claimed HE'S JUST A FRIEND, as time went on her attitude 2wards me changed, to cut d story short, i confronted her with my personal evidence against her and she had no choice to confess, my gulfriend confessed to me back then that they had sex 2wce, i had to quit d relationship, for good two months she pleaded, her mom, friends, etc pleaded on her behalf for me to forgive her that she was so sorry for betraying our love.
hmmn, i no choice, i forgave her and i invited her to my place she pleaded and cried, we both reassured our love, my love for her grew stronger, ever since then she had been behaveing well, and i loved her the more for that, (its barely a year she cheated on me). she gained admission into poly as at last year october, december she came back for xmas holidays 1 day when we were 2geda i scrowed through her phone and i noticed a guys paticular number she calls more often, i asked who this guy was, her reply 1ce more HE'S JUST A FRIEND, just a friend and he calls my gulfriend late at night, she(my gulfriend) calls him late evening, anytime i confront her her response to me is always HE'S JUST A FRIEND BABY NOTHING MORE.
Well, i've decided to ignore her and give someother gul a chance to prove their love to me, that is if i find 1.
My questions are why is it that most guls make use of this short sentence HE'S JUST A FRIEND when they know deep inside of them they're having an affair elsewhere? why? Am i wrong by this new decision i have decided to embrase by Ignoring her totally? when she notice that i've ignored her for good is it advisable to welcome her back into mylife if shes so sorry 1ce more? or should i still carry on with my Ignorance 2wards her? my fellow nairalanders pls i need your sincere advise based on my questions. thank.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by DeBlunt: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
its alwayz better to have a sidekick,so it does'nt hurt this much, once a cheat alws a cheat, kiss
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by ifyebere(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
how serious are you? by you saying 1ce a cheat always a cheat, i've seen cases where a cheat changed for good, just that everybody with different spirit that drives them. some people do repent from their misdeeds. pls i need a good advise. not 1ce a cheat always a cheat.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by iice(f): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
Be aware of who you're with.
Considering how you guys have already been through this, i would think that she'd take steps to ensure not giving you any doubts.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
ifyebere:

how serious are you? by you saying 1ce a cheat always a cheat, i've seen cases where a cheat changed for good, just that everybody with different spirit that drives them. some people do repent from their misdeeds. pls i need a good advise. not 1ce a cheat always a cheat.

Oh okay, don't mind De~Blunt jare . . . liste to your GF, she's not cheating on you. The guy's just a friend. All they discuss is how much she loves you and how you are such a wonderful boyfriend.

Don't worry you hear, she has 'changed for good' wink wink

One day you'll catch then bleeping and they'll tell you they were exercising! tongue cheesy
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by Pennywise(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
It is in the nature of girls to keep their options open when dating. You have not married her yet. You may change your mind abt her tomorrow when a prettier one comes along. That too is in the nature of guys. If you have taken a definite stand towards marriage like having an introduction done, its a different matter. Until you do that every dude will toast this babe including P'wise (if she fine).
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by simpleseyi: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT.
Wheather you believe it or not doesn't really matter . You have been warned by the wise ones and the ones that have not seen to much of what is going on under the sun have also advised you to believe your cheating girlfriend.
Girls have NEVER ever cheated on me. I have dated many bitches who were cheating on themselves but thinking they were cheating on me. NA MY HONEY POT THEM DEY PHUCK? I always ignore cheaters and pretend nothing dey happen.
let me tell you this, whenever you catch a long cheating bitch, she will always come and cry and beg, take her back and in a very short time, you will catch her again.

MY ADVICE:
ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT.
Dont trust cheats. I LOVE U and want the best for you as a fellow guy.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by fredoooooo: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
a friend in need is a friend indeed , , hope they will not call family meeting for your head this time ? wink wink
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by Areaboy2(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2011
lol, gd luck dude!

I always have this motto: If u have a hunch she's fcking outside, she probably is.

Open ur eyes, and make the right decision.

peace
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by ifyebere(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
you've all spoken well, i read sence in all of ur sentence, even the 1ce dat gave me a polite insult, all d same thanks.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by born2boink(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
This is the most mumulistic post I have ever seen in my life
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by justdream(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ OP , Boy Yu Are Soooo Going To Loose Yo Mind Oneday Cos Of This Gurl. I Had A Gurlfrnd Who Was Like This Yo Chic. She Keeps Tellin Me A Particular Guy Was ''a Friend'' Until I Caught Her Red Handed.
Keep Anoda Serious Gurl Buh Enjoy The S ex she Gives Yu Buh With Protec tion sha.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by deniyor: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
90% of the time , once a cheat always a cheat. - Your gf is in the 90% - shine your eyes cos it is in her behaviour and pattern.

99% of the time, when you cheat once on a person, you will do it again.

It is easier to stop cheating when you have moved on ( and date someone else) from the person you cheated on. Afterall, there was something missing that led to the person cheating in the first place. Or just plain greed that don't go away.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by eldav(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2011
d girl is nt ready 4 a relationship yet,she wnts 2 enjoy herself.

find someone else who knws d meanin of a relatnshp.
Re: He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. by HaveSense1(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2011
I dunno how to put this, but,

ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT

Simple as that. Once a person has tasted the thrill of cheating, they will do it again and again and again unfortunately. Sometimes it's for reasons, sometimes it's another thing, but one fact will always prevail. A cheater will always be a cheater, no matter how you want to put it.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With People Who Talk Too Much / Update Your Romance Status Here / Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.