Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? (2326 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by AloyEmeka8: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2010
Whether you are married or in a committed relationship, who do you think calls the shots in your relationship. I mean, who has the final say in every decision no matter what?. If it is your partner, do you sometimes feel he/she is autocratic or are you simply okay with it?. Do not claim there is no partcular partner who has the final say because it is not true. One partner must be dominant while the other partner recessive.

Also, what and how did he/she come to have the final say in your relationship?. Is it because of age difference or his/her wealth?.
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by yme1(f): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2010
we talk things thru and call the shots together sometimes
but in some cases i feel he needs to call the shots more because it is a Man's world and due to the respect we have for each other i feel he deserves it
but lets face it sometimes drastic decision is made by both parties f.ucking each others feelings,like am gonna do this if you nor like am go kiss transformer cheesy
we are all human and dont always come to same agreement at all times and that is what makes us unique and special
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by AloyEmeka8: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
y me:

we talk things thru and call the shots together sometimes
but in some cases i feel he needs to call the shots more because it is a Man's world and due to the respect we have for each other i feel he deserves it
but lets face it sometimes drastic decision is made by both parties f.ucking each others feelings,like am gonna do this if you nor like am go kiss transformer cheesy
we are all human and dont always come to same agreement at all times and that is what makes us unique and special

What if he insists and remains adamant on you not doing that thing for his personal reasons. Will you ask him to go kiss the transformer and still do it  at the detriment of your union?
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by yme1(f): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

What if he insists and remains adamant on you not doing that thing for his personal reasons. Will you ask him to go kiss the transformer and still do it at the detriment of your union?
and that is where the word "STUBBORN" comes in
it all depends on the kind of argument we are having if he is so adamant on me and "i" on the other hand feels this is what i wanna do cause i feel it is right am gonna go for it against all odds
we are in that relationship to gether no doubt but the fact still remiains we have different kind of views on trashing stuff
there are some sacrifices to be made in every relationship that is why the key word to every relationship is UNDERSTANDING
if we gat that then we should and will be able to come to an agreement but there is always gonna be sacrifices and this all boils down to the amount of it both of you can put in that r/ship
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by AloyEmeka8: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2010
y me:

and that is where the word "STUBBORN" comes in
it all depends on the kind of argument we are having if he is so adamant on me and "i" on the other hand feels this is what i wanna do cause i feel it is right am gonna go for it against all odds
we are in that relationship to gether no doubt but the fact still remiains we have different kind of views on trashing stuff
there are some sacrifices to be made in every relationship that is why the key word to every relationship is UNDERSTANDING
if we gat that then we should and will be able to come to an agreement but there is always gonna be sacrifices and this all boils down to the amount of it both of you can put in that r/ship

Assuming you wanted a new car badly but he says no because of the present economy and you went ahead to buy it anyway, after all you are STUBBORN. Then he responds by sending you divorce papers, do you think that new car you bought is worth your marriage and family?
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by hanslibs(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
nah who get money pass. shocked grin cheesy smiley
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2010
I call the shots. grin
But i know when to acquiescence to him.
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by AloyEmeka8: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2010
iice:

I call the shots. grin
But i know when to acquiescence to him.

You call the shots all the time or only during bedroom meditation?
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2010
Bedroom meditation ke.
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by AloyEmeka8: 1:56am On Aug 08, 2010
kai, you wan make spambot ban me?. You know what I mean na.
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by Danor: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2010
Well, basically a compromise shud be reached on all fronts in cases where
'STUBBORNESS' seems an ineluctable factor. For the records, its 'ACQUIESCE' to his decision and not 'ACQUIESCENCE' to,
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
Right. . .
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by indie22(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
Danor:

Well, basically a compromise shud be reached on all fronts in cases where
'STUBBORNESS' seems an ineluctable factor. For the records, its 'ACQUIESCE' to his decision and not 'ACQUIESCENCE' to,

hmmm

This is what happens when people try too hard to appear too intelligent.
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by MissyB1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
y me:

like am gonna do this if you nor like am go kiss transformer cheesy

indie22:

hmmm

This is what happens when people try too hard to appear too intelligent.
I tell Ya. grin grin
Sabi sabi pipu . . . tongue
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2010
Ooooh the plan is working cheesy
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by snthesis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
i call d shots- but then she tells me which shots to call cool
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by Bossbitch(f): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2010
we usually try to reach a compromise but i guess i call d shots most times. . . he probably thinks d relationship is more important to him so he lets me . . .
Re: Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? by AloyEmeka8: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
Boss bitch:

we usually try to reach a compromise but i guess i call d shots most times. . . he probably thinks d relationship is more important to him so he lets me . . .

What a wimp he is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Am I Getting Myself Into? / Why Most Relationships Doesnt Last. / Guys: What Are The Things That Turn You On From The Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.