Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (38142 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by propsvila: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019
If this story is true then the boy is a wise boy
I like him
Not all those boys that give their girl friend heaven and Earth and peanut for the mother
Mother's deserve better
The Girl even has zero respect for the mother
She is just an opportunist
If she want let her return the phone many Girls will gladly take the phone.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Most people don't know that she's just bragging online.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
E no go lie lie beta for dat guy if he no troway u lik dirty comot from him life! Bastard!!!
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Masama: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Fake stories
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by bossrillboss: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
abeg hu b d op nd mod of this topic..I wan tell dem gud something.

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
attention seekers on the run again
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by sportowladmin: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Make up stories

MizzRain961:
Please how can I contact d admin to remove a friends pix

naijauncut.com/2018/12/21/ilorin-university-student-bonire-halimah-naked-pictures-exposed

Ogbeni get lost. Why use your friend as cover up. Swear that's not your pix.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Michealee: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
I need a fast romance writer and a non fiction story writer who is ready to work asap
Whatsapp. 08147528038
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by DTutu1: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2019
L.MHMD!? wink wink
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by TheStarsAlign: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Abeg! don't waste time return the phone ASAP, you deserve a 2019 Range or better still go and collect the mothers car grin
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
IamD18:

There they go again. These prostitutes parading as girlfriend won't cease to amaze me. People that will offer you nothing but sex are now comparing themselves to your mom.

No reasonable man will take permission from a mere prostitute before getting his mother a car.

And yes, his mother is old and stays in the village, but he loves and cherish her so much to get her a car.

Go meet your father or you work to get a car. Period!

D response that got me cracking was d one were one guy said he will use d girl 4 ritual&use d money 2 buy his mum another car
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2019
FreshBoss007:
fake story spotted
pure fake
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
I don't believe this story,are there girls that reason this way?
If it is true then she must be a selfish person.....
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by ehissi(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Both the girlfriend, boyfriend, the relationship and the iPhone. They are all mad. ...... angry
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by DOAI(f): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2019
This one is mad o.
You jumped keke to fÛck? please didn't she enjoy it too?
What kind of stupid sense of entitlement is this?
A guy buys you an Iphone and this is all she can say? what has she brought into the relationship save for her Pûssy.... Mtchewwwwww
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by sam1990(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Ashawo kobo kobo.I see why the guy rate his mum over you bitch.even if his mum is in the village, does that means she can't enjoy from her labour.wasted asshole.if I were to be the guy, I will abort for the girl 12 times and later send her away.materialistic ashawo.kudos to the guy for applying wisdom.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
I refuse to believe overly dumb, poverty-stricken, selfish, insensitive, self-centered, lazy, foolish, unintelligent, irredeemably stupid, LovePeddler-like girls like this do exist.

Hence, i refuse to believe this story.

they sure do
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Gf already showing her true colours
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by silasely(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2019
I no blame u i blame nairaland were give u d privileges to post rubbish here.....ewu...animal in a making.....
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by vioment: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Bad script, go rewrite.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
i want to believe that this story is true because it happens on daily basis just that many of them don't get to the social media. Would i say that this lady is foolish or she is not thinking straight?. She comes with flimsy excuse that she enters tricycle machine popularly called keke marwa to sleep her boyfriend, she had aborted several pregnancies e.t.c. So? because you did all these your boyfriend should pay you back as if you are his wife. You both had pleasure in the act and you were foolish not to use protection all in the name of love. Now your grievance is why should your bf change plans without informing you since he promised you a car?. For heaven sake it is his money as he can choose what to do with it. If he gives you a car as promised take it but if not forget because life must go. Your concern should be when his he coming to pay your bride price not whether he bought car for his mother or not. He probably have studied you to see that you love expensive phones hence the Iphone. Many Nigerian ladies love: expensive phones, wigs, perfume and money. He must have seen all those trait in you to have changed his mind. A reasonable lady will not return that phone instead she will sell it to invest in business. The value of that phone car pay for rent or get you some stock. No point breaking the relationship just to prove a point because you might regret it.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ikh2: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=GistmoreNG post=74424063]Nigerian lady left devastated after her boyfriend who promised to buy her a car for 3 ears failed instead bought her an iPhone.

He changed his mind and bought a brand car for his mother as Christmas gift, the lady seems to be very angry as she cries out. For the fact that her boyfriend never informed her before buying his mother a car, she wants to return the iPhone and end the relationship.

Read her post below...

[i]Bom my boyfriend bought me a phone but I was expecting a car like he promised, this guy has promised to buy me a car for 3 years I have been with him now and this time he even wrote it on his ig handle and was bragging about it. He raised my expectations so high and after everything he bought me a phone and bought a car for his mum this Xmas. That was not even my anger , my anger was the fact that he did not tell me that he was buying a car for his mum that don’t even need it, because his mum is old and in the village so what does she need a car for . I am thinking of returning the phone back to him and ending this relationship. I feel insulted, this is a guy that I jump keke to go and fu.k, abort for him and even did 3 some with him but he had the guts to choose me over his Mum .
Bom should I send it back to him or sell it and break up with (If is true,1.return his phone,2.If you don't repaint, your dumbness continue 2019,3.You need hot slap!!! Nonsense
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by verifiablefacts: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Nigerian lady left devastated after her boyfriend who promised to buy her a car for 3 ears failed instead bought her an iPhone.

He changed his mind and bought a brand car for his mother as Christmas gift, the lady seems to be very angry as she cries out. For the fact that her boyfriend never informed her before buying his mother a car, she wants to return the iPhone and end the relationship.

Read her post below...

Bom my boyfriend bought me a phone but I was expecting a car like he promised, this guy has promised to buy me a car for 3 years I have been with him now and this time he even wrote it on his ig handle and was bragging about it. He raised my expectations so high and after everything he bought me a phone and bought a car for his mum this Xmas. That was not even my anger , my anger was the fact that he did not tell me that he was buying a car for his mum that don’t even need it, because his mum is old and in the village so what does she need a car for . I am thinking of returning the phone back to him and ending this relationship. I feel insulted, this is a guy that I jump keke to go and fu.k, abort for him and even did 3 some with him but he had the guts to choose me over his Mum .
Bom should I send it back to him or sell it and break up with him . Am I over reacting ?

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/lady-reacts-after-boyfriend-who-promised-her-a-car-buy-her-an-iphoe

L
no you're under reacting
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Amiee99(f): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
That's all you're worth
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by fifiyin01: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na real greedy pig. The entitlement on this girl though. Make she give me the iPhone abeg
Chizuru01:

In as much as Science said that Jack has lesser brain than humans, I think that my Dog Jack has greater reasoning capacity more than most slay queen.

When the mum was training and raising him, did she ask for your help ?? Olosho.

You fuked him and aborted for him, Was he pointing a gun to you?

Why won't he choose his mum over you greedy pig ?

lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
She's a gold digger! So sad that your gold digging tools are not powerful enough. Dating is now a business ooo
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
You abort for him, means he doesn't even see you fit to be his baby mama. Does 3 some with him, means he sees you as a slut and you are even comparing yourself with his mum. That's pathetic.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by mimee9(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
you see iPhone u dey complain?
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by IprintMONEY: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
wow she did a 3 some with him? i have been thinking of how to convince my gf to allow me Bleep her and another girl. but i dey fear slap
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by IprintMONEY: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fxwarrior:
You abort for him, means he doesn't even see you fit to be his baby mama. Does 3 some with him, means he sees you as a slut and you are even comparing yourself with his mum. That's pathetic.
i can do 3some with my girl friend and wont see her as a slut
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
The story is not even true , doesn't deserve any comment .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.