Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (38144 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
The story is not even true , doesn't deserve any comment
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
The story is not even true. doesn't deserve any comment.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
IprintMONEY:

i can do 3some with my girl friend and wont see her as a slut

With another guy?
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
flyca:

Can you afford a foreign woman?
People that date and marry foreigners don't come online to make noise. They simply do it!

Kobo kobo day dreamer grin
The women you crave for will reject you and reject your shadow too, so go and look for your age mates tongue

Twitter story? Likely a lie sha undecided
Stop thinking like a dumbass, I don't need to prove shît to anyone.

You are the only one that think getting a foreigner is a hardslug, for me it isn't.
When you play your game right, you can bed alot of foreign pussies.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ekule2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
blues343:
NA SOMETHING LIKE THIS FIT HER
And this

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by flyca: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
Stop thinking like a dumbass, I don't need to prove shît to anyone.

You are the only one that think getting a foreigner is a hardslug, for me it isn't.
When you play your game right, you can bed alot of foreign pussies.
Hahaha. It's only on the internet that a scarecrow claims to be aman eagle. Lol. Someone that don't even have a passport. Lukatew.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Right now, i don't even know of what to say grin
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
This lady is really mad, I'm so dumbfounded, don't know what to say
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Prechy08(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Chai after she don go brag on social media and friends say her boo go buy her car. Now she can't face her friends again. Chai. I feel her pain..... Idiot
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by etimocity(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
try and convince the guy to marry you first all things will on your hands including car. for him he made a rite choice
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Laffta fest
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Landuphil(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
angry

Olosho with Fish brain, what were you expecting before?

The guy even stoop so low in getting you an Iphone when guys for here go buy you Noodles wink

Awon werey
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by sammylink: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
you gave man a three-some and you still expect him to marry you. he doesnt see you as a wife material. you are just a fucking mate.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
abort for him and even did 3 some with him

after all this you expect him to still marry u or still value u impossible
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
tooth4tooth:
I don't know what many Nigeria ladies are turning into this days. So ,if your own brother buys a car for your mother instead of his girlfriend you would be angry with him ? undecided

This is the most logical question on the matter.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
flyca:

Hahaha. It's only on the internet that a scarecrow claims to be aman eagle. Lol. Someone that don't even have a passport. Lukatew.
What makes you think I don't have a passport? do you know me in real life? or have you met me before?

You guys just say trash because this is a forum, if you think I can't get a foreign girl that's your problem, I have nothing to prove to any thomas.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
You should be happy for him for being a good child to his mother, rather than talking trash here.
In fact, bring that Phone here now if u no want make thunder strike you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Barbieperry(f): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
I hate ingrates.....yeye d smell
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by oneTIMEman(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
She must be stupid
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
I must buy my mother a car 1st b4 I promise anybody..

There is no rope binding you and I together..You can leave if you wish.

Your next partner can get you a Lamborghini jet - not my problem.

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's the abort for him part that usually amazes me about women......

You are not an assassin....terminating life on request
Neither is the baby in ur womb a bottle of coke u just pick in the fridge for a someone....

How ladies say "I did abortion for him" shocks me to my marrow...
Something that urself don't want to have outside wedlock..yet u look for a way to blame the dude......
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by flyca: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
What makes you think I don't have a passport? do you know me in real life? or have you met me before?

You guys just say trash because this is a forum, if you think I can't get a foreign girl that's your problem, I have nothing to prove to any thomas.
Igba! I know you are trying hard to impress a NL babe, lemme just wish you well cheesy
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Abramojo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Return the phone and end the relationship with immediate effect. You must be the most useless girl in this 2019, you are still a girlfriend and not a house wife yet, what if you are a housewife, you will kill your mother-in-law right? Fool
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by sacx: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Twitter moonlight storytellers and attention seeking
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
flyca:

Igba! I know you are trying hard to impress a Nzl babe, lemme just wish you well cheesy
Carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
英国加
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by mhizdebbygold(f): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
The kind of thunder that will fire this girl will definitely give her body odour.....you prefer he chose u over his mum?? Really?! I just can't imagine my boyfriend choosing me over his mum. Is he psych
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
flyca:

Can you afford a foreign woman?
People that date and marry foreigners don't come online to make noise. They simply do it!

Kobo kobo day dreamer grin
The women you crave for will reject you and reject your shadow too, so go and look for your age mates tongue

Twitter story? Likely a lie sha undecided
Just negodu question(insult), what does it take to get a foreign woman? Nothing. Unlike naija woman that you need alots of works and money to get.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by IprintMONEY: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fxwarrior:

With another guy?
with another girl. i dont mind another guy if the guy brings his legit gf or wife to join too
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
IprintMONEY:

with another girl. i dont mind another guy if the guy brings his legit gf or wife to join too

No, the guy is not bringing no one.
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Jessica57(f): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
If this is True..... I see no reason why she should b upset over this issue.... she should still b appreciative abt that gift..... she doesn’t even know if her boyfriend will still get her the car or not......... who knows if he bought her the phone b4 thinking of buying the car for her.....
Ladies don’t b too quick to get upset over little things ... As for mhe I cnt choose my boyfriend over my Father... cos we aren’t married yet....
My opinion though.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.