Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (38145 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by IprintMONEY: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fxwarrior:

No, the guy is not bringing no one.
so my 3some is with me , her and her. roger that
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by Mishaya: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
How can i unread this shit i just read now
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by peropoliet(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Chizuru01:

In as much as Science said that Jack has lesser brain than humans, I think that my Dog Jack has greater reasoning capacity more than most slay queen.

When the mum was training and raising him, did she ask for your help ?? Olosho.

You fuked him and aborted for him, Was he pointing a gun to you?

Why won't he choose his mum over you greedy pig ?

lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique
twale baba if she see this comment she go kill you

1 Like

Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 3:10am On Jan 05, 2019
IamD18:

There they go again. These prostitutes parading as girlfriend won't cease to amaze me. People that will offer you nothing but sex are now comparing themselves to your mom.

No reasonable man will take permission from a mere prostitute before getting his mother a car.

And yes, his mother is old and stays in the village, but he loves and cherish her so much to get her a car.

Go meet your father or you work to get a car. Period!
Am telling you
Re: Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) by frozen70(f): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is one of the real slay Queens

Keep deceiving yourself until you see his wedding invitations

It's today that you know that men have sweet mouth

Just boy friend and you want him to place you over his mother

Babe, stop dreaming abeg, you fit no wake up from that dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.