Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 (11523 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2 / Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Lucid1:

Oga she's not Buhari's niece, na wa o.
I no blame you...

In a society where people's brain are working optimally, that character called Amina Zakari should not be found 10 kilometers within the precincts of an electoral commission not to talk of heading a collation center in a sensitive election...

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by CAPTAIN44: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2019
I think @PDP need English tutor because there is big different between the role of location manager and the film director.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Shawnnn01: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Is there any other person apart from Zakari that can head this?

For the sake of peace and transparency, can't someone else head it? Thats my question
. Peace for the irrelevant Igbos ?! Pls go ahead n be at war if you desire, your forefathers tried and 2 millions of you perished. Dare to try it again and this time wit might be 20 million.

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
I no blame you...

In a society where people's brain are working optimally, that character called Amina Zakari should not be found 10 kilometers within the precincts of an electoral commission not to talk of heading a collation center in a sensitive election...

Enlighten me more. In a civil way, like someone who's brain works well.

What are you saying? INEC have clarified their stand. Give me instances where she's been proven to be complicit in her dealings at INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by NessaBoo(f): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74436675:

They are bunch of desperate politicians.
This shenanigan is Nothing but distractions towards the presidential election NEXT month.
But no matter what the thieving party comes up with.....

4 + 4 will always be 8.

(Picture Fresh from Aso Villa, straight
to Yours truly
!)

God bless the BEAUTIFUL wife of our President.
NessaBoo, Isn't she LOVELY?!
*winks*

You know I've got so much love for Madam Aisha, she's a rare gem, I love the laali on her palms ehnn....I must do am, I wee post the picture to you when I'm done. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by ironheart(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
Pdp already running out of ideas

Etisalat, keystone banks, Amina appointments... Wailing with no back up

40+ days to the general election, no campaign from the 2 major party.

Atiku lost it already.
bro no free money na
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Shawnnn01: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
MadamExcellency:
She has become too controversial...

If the parties don't trust her, change her. We don't want war after the election because of the "perception" opposition has on the umpire
izzou:

This is an appointment oga. No need to be emotional

She is qualified for the job, doesn't mean she's next in line. Ministers are appointed, not promoted. Hope you understand?

Like I asked, is there nobody else for the job?
Change her because some foolish hopeless Igbos are making noise ?! When did Igbo opinion about anything start counting in Nigeria ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:

You know I've got so much love for Madam Aisha, she's a rare gem, I love the laali on her palms ehnn....I must do am, I wee post the picture to you when I'm done. grin
Hahaha wink cheesy.
You haff joined our pepper dem gang too,Ness.
But only tough skin people can join o!
Some people won't be happy reading this you know?!
Madam Aisha is just too beautiful, she's all beauty and brains!
Just like a 'certain' Ness we know!
kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by kitaatita: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

For the sake of peace and transparency, can't someone else head it? Thats my question
With all due respect, your question is as amateurish as several Nigerian elite are lazy. Simple checks will put things to rest. How many sisters does the President have? Who among them is Mrs. Zakari's mother? Supposed elites, including respected Mrs Ezekwesili, Ohaneze, PDP leadership and influential journalists are just throwing words.
She shouldn't be sacrificed to sooth any interest. Nobody, including her critics has doubted her competence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2019
kitaatita:

With all due respect, your question is as amateurish as several Nigerian elite are lazy. Simple checks will put things to rest. How many sisters does the President have? Who among them is Mrs. Zakari's mother? Supposed elites, including respected Mrs Ezekwesili, Ohaneze, PDP leadership and influential journalists are just throwing words.
She shouldn't be sacrificed to sooth any interest. Nobody, including her critics has doubted her competence.
God bless you for these wonderful comments.
We are always happy when we read from intellectual souls on this forum.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Lucid1:

Enlighten me more. In a civil way, like someone who's brain works well.

What are you saying? INEC have clarified their stand. Give me instances where she's been proven to be complicit in her dealings at INEC.
Are you for real or you just dropped down here from an outer planet?

You were obviously blind in the series of electoral irregularities in which this same Amina Zakari was fingered...

Her show of shame in the Ekiti gubernatorial election is still fresh in the national psyche...She made no attempt to hide her partisanship and was openly and unabashedly calling the opposition's bluff.

You can be an APC supporter and still retain some scintilla of objectivity, cant you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Buhari is looking for neither peace nor transparency.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
kitaatita:

My friend try and do some thinking, it will not burst your head!

An electoral body should be seen to be non-partisan, all things being equal.

You tell me why INEC is willing to live with a crisis of integrity in insisting that Amina Zakari plays a critical role in an election where INEC's impartiality is under serious scrutiny?

Is Amina Zakari the only person in Nigeria who could discharge the role of a collation lead?

Even among thieves, there are some honour...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
Are you for real or you just dropped down here from an outer planet?

You were obviously blind in the series of electoral irregularities in which this same Amina Zakari was fingered...

Her show of shame in the Ekiti gubernatorial election is still fresh in the national psyche...She made no attempt to hide her partisanship and was openly and unabashedly calling the opposition's bluff.

You can be an APC supporter and still retain some scintilla of objectivity, cant you?

Clearly you're PDP or an enemy of the state. If you hate a person or system, nothing can ever be good about it/ them in your sight.

I'm still struggling to grasp your points but it's okay, I'll Google her. Like I said before, PDP made allegations about her, nothing was proved. Let the courts decide Ekiti's fate. She's only being subjected to a smear campaign by the opposition.

Even if INEC appoints Atiku's wife in Zakari's place, you guys will still find a way to turn up the heat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by NessaBoo(f): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74438891:

Hahaha wink cheesy.
You haff joined our pepper dem gang too,Ness.
But only tough skin people can join o!
Some people won't be happy reading this you know?!
Madam Aisha is just too beautiful, she's all beauty and brains!
Just like a 'certain' Ness we know!
kiss

My dear, I already have Bsc at ignoring trolls...I'm already enrolling for my masters at ignoring them as well, so no worry...I go dey okay!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Lucid1:

Clearly you're PDP or an enemy of the state. If you hate a person or system, nothing can ever be good about it/ them in your sight.

I'm still struggling to grasp your points but it's okay, I'll Google her. Like I said before, PDP made allegations about her, nothing was proved. Let the courts decide Ekiti's fate. She's only being subjected to a smear campaign by the opposition.

Even if INEC appoints Atiku's wife in Zakari's place, you guys will still find a way to turn up the heat
You can address the issues without getting petty and delusional, cant you?

If you are among those who see any criticism of Buhari's failed government as unpatriotism, then we shouldnt be having this interchange in the first place...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
You can address the issues without getting petty and delusional, cant you?

If you are among those who see any criticism of Buhari's failed government as unpatriotism, then we shouldnt be having this interchange in the first place...

The criticisms are maddening and far from objective but I get your point. Take it easy, time will tell. Peace

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by kitaatita: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
My friend try and do some thinking, it will not burst your head!

An electoral body should be seen to be non-partisan, all things being equal.

You tell me why INEC is willing to live with a crisis of integrity in insisting that Amina Zakari plays a critical role in an election where INEC's impartiality is under serious scrutiny?

Is Amina Zakari the only person in Nigeria who could discharge the role of a collation lead?

Even among thieves, there are some honour...
I don't normally spar with Nairaland patrons because most are bereft of intellect but let me just ask you one question. What is the verified/verifiable issue to suggest Mrs. Zakari's partiality?

2 Likes

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:

My dear, I already have Bsc at ignoring trolls...I'm already enrolling for my masters at ignoring them as well, so no worry...I go dey okay!! cheesy
Good way to go dearie.
The more you ignore them, the more pained they become.
That is the way to go!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Brugo(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
angry
My concern is simple, INEC should act to show they are truly INDEPENDENT!!

Exactly! They should disregard PDP’s manipulative attempts.

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Eledan: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why must pdp dictate to INEC, if PDP is allowed to have it way, we are only heading to anarchy in future because any party can insists that an iNEC staff must be removed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by izzou(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Shawnnn01:
. Peace for the irrelevant Igbos ?! Pls go ahead n be at war if you desire, your forefathers tried and 2 millions of you perished. Dare to try it again and this time wit might be 20 million.

grin grin grin
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by izzou(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Eledan:

Why must pdp dictate to INEC, if PDP is allowed to have it way, we are only heading to anarchy in future because any party can insists that an iNEC staff must be removed.

I simply asked a question, and you just concluded about PDP?

Did you see PDP in my question?

If you don't have an answer to it, kindly ignore. I'm not PDP and no where in my post suggest so
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Eledan: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:

I simply asked a question, and you just concluded about PDP?

Did you see PDP in my question?

If you don't have an answer to it, kindly ignore. I'm not PDP and no where in my post suggest so

The question is who are the idiots shouting about her not being appropriate for the position ? Mainly pdp and it supporters

That woman will manage the international conference center during the collation of Presidential election result and heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by izzou(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

I believe there should not only be no bias, but there should be no suspicion of bias.

Zakari brings suspicion of bias and would make the Buhari's victory look somehow.

Thank you very much

She's competent. But her appointment brings suspicion of bias. That's just my point.

But your fellow supporters can even understand the point.

I hope this is your last moniker lipsrsealed
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
kitaatita:

I don't normally spar with Nairaland patrons because most are bereft of intellect but let me just ask you one question. What is the verified/verifiable issue to suggest Mrs. Zakari's partiality?
Dont give me that load of crap...

The answer you should be givng is what is so special about Amina Zakari that she had to superintend over sensitive positions in INEC?

If you chose to remain blind to the slew of infractions which she has been accused of, then I cannot help you...

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by izzou(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Eledan:

The question is who are the idiots shouting about her not being appropriate for the position ? Mainly pdp and it supporters

That woman will manage the international conference center during the collation of Presidential election result and heaven will not fall.

Your opinion has been noted
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Eledan:

I could have ignored you just like others have been doing here but sometimes one has to put things in the proper perspective...

Does it occur to you that INEC should an institution of state devoid of crass favouritism: INEC should accomodate the interests of all parties/players in the contest and not just that of the ruling party.

PDP is demonized daily by APC but they bequeathed a fairly impartial electoral umpire...

Can we say the same thing today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2019
This is why I don't take prisoners with how I talk and think. I know life is full of Vultures who will pick your flesh clean if you dull. Thus is the case with the desperate PDP now. Anything to get control of Nigeria's purse they are willing to say/do. Atiku is even asking PMB to go and prove he is not Jubrin. Yet he has known PMB for more than 30 years !!! What honourable man will do that?

You just don't behave like that. It is not right. FFK, a drug addict, attacks our President daily and tells the world PMB is making terror signs over a 4 finger election wave.

Fayose will take out obituaries in Nigerian newspaper announcing the death of Buhari.

Melaye the cad lies better than anyone. He is on trees. In neck braces ans stretchers always. Claiming assassins are trailing him. Are these the desperados Nigeria want back in power?

Ojukwu once said OBJ deserves to be taking to the back of his house and shot. Folks may see that as harsh but Ojukwu was a clever man who knows a monster when he sees one. Monsters must be taken out so the rest of us can have peace.

Is Ojukwu not right with the problem OBJ continues to cause for Nigeria? You wanted third term yet Buhari must not have a second term. Is PDP not full of demons?

After PMB is sworn in shortly he must take out all these monsters troubling Nigeria on e and foe all or suffer the consequences of their malevolence against him and innocent Nigerians he swore to serve and protect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Wallade(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4939695/leave-amina-zakari-alone-group

"The only reason advanced against her appointment is the alleged claim that she is a niece of Mr. President; a position she has never abused since President Buhari came to power in 2015".

The truth always hold despite the impediments and lies.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Eledan: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
[s]I could have ignored you just like others have been doing here but sometimes one has to put things in the proper perspective...

Does it occur to you that INEC should an institution of state devoid of crass favouritism: INEC should accomodate the interests of all parties/players in the contest and not just that of the ruling party.

PDP is demonized daily by APC but they bequeathed a fairly impartial electoral umpire...

Can we day the same thing today[/s]?

I’m not interested in any mundane back and forth with you.

Amina will head the collation center at the ICC in February. You are free to boycott the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Eledan:

I’m not interested in any mundane back and forth with you.

Amina will head the collation center at the ICC in February. You are free to boycott the election
I never expected a simpleton like you to grasp the objectivity being canvassed...

Now pass and keep moving...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Moghalu Pays N25m, Obtains ADC Nomination Form / 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC / We'll Continue To Arrest, Prosecute Looters Despite No Conviction - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.