Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 (11519 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2 / Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by chloride6: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
misano:

You might be qualified for the job but because U already have a relative in the same financial institution, U will be kicked out.

Same should happen in INEC. That's how it is for sport referees. APC, PDP or any other candidate should not have his/her relative heading a sensitive position.

Apples and oranges....

Marriage is by mutual consent ...

you choose to marry someone...

you dont choose to be related to someone

Zakari has had an outstanding record and was even appointed by the ex-president..

You want to discount her outstanding record because of something she has no power over?

I dont see what the hassle is
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by texazzpete(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2019
misano:

Did you know that a married couple can't work in the same bank in Nigeria? If they get married, one most resign within about 30 days after the marriage or they both get fired. They don't care the position U hold, one or both must go down.

Na Naija bank I they talk about. Zenith Bank as my example.

That's the bank's policy, and it's absolutely garbage. Someone should really take them to court for this.

What has that got to do with the topic at hand ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma / Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In Aso Rock Abuja / Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.