Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 (11516 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2 / Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Racoon(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2019
11) However, INEC's statement about the creation of the committees shows that Mrs Zakari will not be involved in the collation of the results. Her job is to manage the collation center.

Given the controversies that have trailed her previous appointments in the time past, why must INEC still appoint her into such sensitive position even if she is qualified.Are there no other RECs that can fit in?

Recall, Amina Zakari was seriously embittered sometime this year when she was redeployed away from INEC ICT centre to the protocol dept.Why must it be so?

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Is there any other person apart from Zakari that can head this?

For the sake of peace and transparency, can't someone else head it? Thats my question

Meeeee!

I can head it.

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by mrkings84(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
If buhari like he can appoint aisha or his son to do the collation, but that wont stop Nigerians from atikulating buhari to daura next month

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by CilicMarin: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2019
hucienda:
Good analysis.

But for sake of sensitivity, it would be better another individual heads that to prevent avoidable stories 'cos this all looks suspicious. She can be posted to somewhere else to render her service.

She can be sent to operations department where she worked in 2015?

Have you taken notice of her duties as Chair committee on collation of results?

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Otakom87(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Pdp are looking for a reason to hold onto for their awaiting failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Jonadull: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

For the sake of peace and transparency, can't someone else head it? Thats my question
Then the I in INeC will have to be removed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by izzou(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Meeeee!

I can head it.

You and different monikers sef grin

How many extra 'e' dey this one?

I have no problem with a northerner heading it. But a controversial person is not what we need now
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by izzou(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Then the I in INeC will have to be removed .

INEC was never independent from the beginning
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by la1(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
This is all part of the muddy the water dubai strategy,.. cry wolf at every shadow,..thing is, they've done this before, in the run up to 2015 elections through to its conclusion, they accused JEGA of Bias, culminating in the Now infamous Orubebe "we will not take it" outburst,.

we are wise to their antics, the APC as usual will treat it same as they treat the more outrageous PDP tantrums and hit the IGNORE button,. Amina zakari will have her hands full distributing press passes and wifi access probably luggin a jerry can or two of diesel to keep the light on for the main event... too busy to care and that's the approach the rest of us should take on this non issue.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by dchem(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
If this are the duties for her then I am sure so many people can do this. She should lay low for a while and once the election is over she can accept any position given to her. We can't keep fueling the fire threatening to consume us as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by akiOYIBO: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
But Buhari is dead why are they still appointing his relations
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Sammyimpostor: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

That is my point too. Just to avoid any wrong accusation.
If I were President Buhari I will ask INEC Chairman to change her straight up
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Jonadull: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:

INEC was never independent from the beginning
K.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:

You and different monikers sef grin

How many extra 'e' dey this one?

I have no problem with a northerner heading it. But a controversial person is not what we need now

I believe there should not only be no bias, but there should be no suspicion of bias.

Zakari brings suspicion of bias and would make the Buhari's victory look somehow.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by zamanii: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

And I ask should she not make progress in life because she knows the President? She was appointed tentative INEC chairman, many people cried foul, now she's appointed Head of Collation, there are foul cries again.
. Should she remain stagnant and not progress?
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by GBAREN: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:
PDP’s behavior is that of a hopeless party looking for just anything to blame their certain loss on. A frustrated set of looters headed by a fraudulent fugitive.
[/s]
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Jarus(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2019
deepwater:
The grand father of nairaland

As in...Naptu2 is more than a legend on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Afamed: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Keep quiet, is there anything that makes her not to qualify for the position.?
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by don4real18(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, I will head it but I must be given 700 billion dollars to rig the election in favor of the highest bidder tongue
Want to be richer than Bill? grin

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP behave like illiterate some times just out of desperation like their principal.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP is not ready for this election.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by sammhi(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
Pdp already running out of ideas

Etisalat, keystone banks, Amina appointments... Wailing with no back up

40+ days to the general election, no campaign from the 2 major party.

Atiku lost it already.
Atiku lost .? So y are U worried?
Now let's do some mental intercourse:
PMB had 15m vote in 2015 ... atleast 30% of these are disenchanted with him .. that's about 4_5 m .....
Has PMB have new disciples ? Not at all ..so he has more of those disappointed with him ..... how is he supposed to win when he has lost his good will ?
I have not met a non partisan Igbo man or south south person who wants PMB .
Yorubas are divided ...many are disappointed with him however because of VP position some may vote him ...
The middle belt he swept in 2015 won't vote him atleast plateau, taraba Kogi , Niger , Benue and to a large extent Kwara he will loose these states
So he is left with NW and NE .... Even these places, Most Christians there and even some Muslims won't vote for him.....but overall he would win NW and NE but not more than 60%
Do these analysis without bias and realise that the only way PMB can win is rigging , manipulation, intimidation , harassment and all kinds of illegal way
If not he is a goner .
PMB knows he can't win hence his desperation . That's
he lured Akpabio to his side to rig Akwa Ibom for him , Then he got Omo Agege , and lured Uduaghan to rig Delta for him...
Without political thuggery, harrassment, rigging , police collusion , INEC partisanship , PMB would loose and loose badly
He knows and the reason he is using every means to win ....PMB and APC desperation is a clear sign a
votes won't count ...they have their master strategy ready .....Ekiti and Osun was a dress rehearsal
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by ebereokey(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Thunder should fire you people..so she is the only woman in Nigeria that can manage it. Stupid people everywhere since she has been a controversial identity,why can't INEC look somewhere.Rubbish
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by helinues: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
sammhi:

Atiku lost .? So y are U worried?
Now let's do some mental intercourse:
PMB had 15m vote in 2015 ... atleast 30% of these are disenchanted with him .. that's about 4_5 m .....
Has PMB have new disciples ? Not at all ..so he has more of those disappointed with him ..... how is he supposed to win when he has lost his good will ?
I have not met a non partisan Igbo man or south south person who wants PMB .
Yorubas are divided ...many are disappointed with him however because of VP position some may vote him ...
The middle belt he swept in 2015 won't vote him atleast plateau, taraba Kogi , Niger , Benue and to a large extent Kwara he will loose these states
So he is left with NW and NE .... Even these places, Most Christians there and even some Muslims won't vote for him.....but overall he would win NW and NE but not more than 60%
Do these analysis without bias and realise that the only way PMB can win is rigging , manipulation, intimidation , harassment and all kinds of illegal way
If not he is a goner .
PMB knows he can't win hence his desperation . That's
he lured Akpabio to his side to rig Akwa Ibom for him , Then he got Omo Agege , and lured Uduaghan to rig Delta for him...
Without political thuggery, harrassment, rigging , police collusion , INEC partisanship , PMB would loose and loose badly
He knows and the reason he is using every means to win ....PMB and APC desperation is a clear sign a
votes won't count ...they have their master strategy ready .....Ekiti and Osun was a dress rehearsal

You try...
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
CilicMarin:
Atiku, PDP know they stand no chance next month but like Fayose, they just want create unnecessary drama around the anticipated loss...

In anyway, PDP will collapse after the election...As It will lose Akwaibom, Delta and Rivers States in the minimum.
As shameless as you are, how come you are finding it difficult to reason constructively?

You said PDP stand no chance and yet Buhari is trying to plant his niece in INEC to announce him as the winner in an election he knows pretty well he would be humiliated...

How do you sleep as a rabid supporter of falsehood, failure and senselessness?
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Who runs INEC? You, PDP, APC or INEC?

We criticize too much, she's a high ranking staff, doesn't she deserve to be appointed?
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
As shameless as you are, how come you are finding it difficult to reason constructively?

You said PDP stand no chance and yet Buhari is trying to plant his niece in INEC to announce him as the winner in an election he knows pretty well he would be humiliated...

Oga she's not Buhari's niece, na wa o.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by CilicMarin: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:

You don't even know who announces Presidential election, in spite of reading the article...No wonder your low IQed types support Atiku and Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by maestroferdi: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
CilicMarin:

You don't even know who announces Presidential election, in spite of reading the article...No wonder your low IQed types support Atiku and Nnamdi Cownu.
Save your load of crap for the nitwits who follow your vocation of deceit...

We are not as dumb as you lots think...

In the present scheme of things where APC can do anything to win, Amina Zakari's new job will be more important than that of the so-called INEC chairman.

How you are arguing what is patently obvious defies all rationality...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku / Six APC Lawmakers Set To Join PDP In Kano, Says Ex-deputy Gov’s Aide / Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.