Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 (11525 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2 / Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by misano(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
texazzpete:

Would you be happy if you were denied a job you merited, just because of some malicious propaganda from liars?

Would you be happy to lose your job 'for the sake of peace and transparency', even when theres really no threat to peace and transparency?

Answer with the fear of God.

Did you know that a married couple can't work in the same bank in Nigeria? If they get married, one most resign within about 30 days after the marriage or they both get fired. They don't care the position U hold, one or both must go down.

Na Naija bank I they talk about. Zenith Bank as my example.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by naptu2: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Is there any other person apart from Zakari that can head this?

For the sake of peace and transparency, can't someone else head it? Thats my question

That won't really achieve anything because:

1) Mrs Zakari is one of the 13 national electoral commissioners and therefore she must have a role in the election, like other national electoral commissioners.

2) The same complaints will still be made so long as she has a role in the elections.

3) President Jonathan appointed her as a national electoral commissioner in 2011. She was previously in charge of operations, but now she is in charge of health and welfare, which is why she has been made head of the committee to manage the collation center (ie welfare). Their job is to provide water, power, accreditation, etc.

4) Mrs Zakari can only be removed as a national electoral commissioner in 2 ways: (1) She is no longer capable of performing her functions due to health, etc. (2) She is removed by 2/3rd vote of the Senate. Neither the INEC chairman nor the president can remove her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Ziggylady(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:
This is why I don't take prisoners with how I talk and think. I know life is full of Vultures who will pick your flesh clean if you dull. Thus is the case with the desperate PDP now. Anything to get control of Nigeria's purse they are willing to say/do. Atiku is even asking PMB to go and prove he is not Jubrin. Yet he has known PMB for more than 30 years !!! What honourable man will do that?

You just don't behave like that. It is not right. FFK, a drug addict, attacks our President daily and tells the world PMB is making terror signs over a 4 finger election wave.

Fayose will take out obituaries in Nigerian newspaper announcing the death of Buhari.

Melaye the cad lies better than anyone. He is on trees. In neck braces ans stretchers always. Claiming assassins are trailing him. Are these the desperados Nigeria want back in power?

Ojukwu once said OBJ deserves to be taking to the back of his house and shot. Folks may see that as harsh but Ojukwu was a clever man who knows a monster when he sees one. Monsters must be taken out so the rest of us can have peace.

Is Ojukwu not right with the problem OBJ continues to cause for Nigeria? You wanted third term yet Buhari must not have a second term. Is PDP not full of demons?

After PMB is sworn in shortly he must take out all these monsters troubling Nigeria on e and foe all or suffer the consequences of their malevolence against him and innocent Nigerians he swore to serve and protect.

Like seriously,did a supposed sane person who is convinced he is okay type this?...Too much mumbo jumbo/flying all over the place and senseless rants in one post i cant even deal
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by jmaine: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
kitaatita:

I don't normally spar with Nairaland patrons because most are bereft of intellect but let me just ask you one question. What is the verified/verifiable issue to suggest Mrs. Zakari's partiality?

Being Buhari niece alone is bad news.. Next....
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Eledan: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
[s]I never expected a simpleton like you to grasp the objectivity being canvassed...

Now pass and keep moving...[/s]

Nobody expect a perpetually angry bigot like you to make sense!

I’ve not seen your post recently about yorubas going back to their perpetual opposition.

Tribal clown !
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

Like seriously,did a supposed sane person who is convinced he is okay type this?...Too much mumbo jumbo/flying all over the place and senseless rants in one post i cant even deal

And you are supposed to be a lady? You cowardly Igbo boys need to get some liver from your women. The point you are not intelligent enough to appreciate is that PDP is full of desperados who will now make an issue of everything.

The character of the leaders of PDP reveals a lot about their readiness to use lies and deceit to get what they want. Buhari's sister and Buhari sons N100 million bike. Every day it is outlandish invention and spin. Are you too thick to understand that people who behave like that are self-serving bandits? Silly IPOBian.

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by kitaatita: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
jmaine:

Being Buhari niece alone is bad news.. Next....
' What is the verified/verifiable issue to suggest Mrs. Zakari's partiality?'

Please, who is her mother/father among Buhari's sisters/brothers? Let us not feed on 'dem say' mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by jmaine: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
kitaatita:

' What is the verified/verifiable issue to suggest Mrs. Zakari's partiality?'

Please, who is her mother/father among Buhari's sisters/brothers? Let us not feed on 'dem say' mentality.

She is yet to deny being Buhari niece and neither has she come out to say who her parents are to debunk the allegation.

So the allegation stands until she defends herself..

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Ziggylady(f): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

And you are supposed to be a lady? You cowardly Igbo boy need to get some liver from your women. The point you are not intelligent enough to appreciate is that PDP is full of desperados who will now make an issue of everything.

The character of the leaders of PDP reveals a lot about their readiness to use lies and deceit to get what they want. Buhari's sister and Buhari sons N100 million bike. Every day it is outlandish invention and spin. Are you too thick to understand that people who behave like that are self-serving bandits? Sully IPOBian.

lol@'cowardly Igbo boy cheesy grin cheesy...kai i have really dealt with you guys

Boy see confusion and disorientation cheesy
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

lol@'cowardly Igbo boy cheesy grin cheesy...kai i have really dealt with you guys

Boy see confusion and disorientation cheesy

You Igbo guys are shameful. You are now the NL members who register as female while you are fat and ugly men. Scamming is in your nature because you go on to talk in ways other men can tell is talk from a man and not a woman. Ziggylady indeed. More like Ziggylad.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Ziggylady(f): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbo guys are shameful. You are now the NL members who register as female while you are fat and ugly men. Scamming is in your nature because you go on to talk in ways other men can tell is talk from a man and not a woman. Ziggylady indeed. More like Ziggylad.

.. ;DA lady is dealing with you and you are shouting 'Igbo boys'..so typical.

Afonjas grin
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
jmaine:

She is yet to deny being Buhari niece and neither has she come out to say who her parents are to debunk the allegation.

So the allegation stands until she defends herself..

So what you said makes sense? I can call you a rapist and turn your life upside down overnight with how you will lose your job and ability to care for your family with allegation I made up because I dont like the church you attend? Would that be fair? You don't understand how civilised society works friend.

He who alleges must prove. Onus Probandi. Burden of proof.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

The burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi) is the obligation of a party in a trial to produce the evidence that will prove the claims they have made against the other party.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

.. ;DA lady is dealing with you and you are shouting 'Igbo boys'..so typical.

Afonjas grin

You are only making a fool of yourself because no one here can believe you to be a lady. Mumu.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Ziggylady(f): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

You are only making a fool of yourself because no one here can believe you to be a lady. Mumu.

Who cares what you believe??..Do i look like i am bothered by afonja rants here?

I am only laughing ay the stuppidity of your assertions...,Silly things.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Anndrew(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
texazzpete:

Would you be happy if you were denied a job you merited, just because of some malicious propaganda from liars?

Would you be happy to lose your job 'for the sake of peace and transparency', even when theres really no threat to peace and transparency?

Answer with the fear of God.
No, bt thunder fire u
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by jmaine: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

So what you said makes sense? I can call you a rapist and turn your life upside down overnight with how you will lose your job and ability to care for your family with allegation I made up because I dont like the church you attend? Would that be fair? You don't understand how civilised society works friend.

He who alleges must prove. Onus Probandi. Burden of proof.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

Yes, what I said made absolute sense. The civilized society you mentioned like the USA had their former POTUS accused as an alien citizen and he provided his birth certificate to shut his doubters and distractors up for good.

If the POTUS of a highly advanced and civilized society like the USA can prove his doubters wrong, then who is Amina not to do same and save her name from been dragged in the mud.

Next please..
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
Are you for real or you just dropped down here from an outer planet?

You were obviously blind in the series of electoral irregularities in which this same Amina Zakari was fingered...

Her show of shame in the Ekiti gubernatorial election is still fresh in the national psyche...She made no attempt to hide her partisanship and was openly and unabashedly calling the opposition's bluff.

You can be an APC supporter and still retain some scintilla of objectivity, cant you?
Don't mind us jare, you wey get "scintilla of objectivity".

Can you post evidence for this please. That should shut us up.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lucid1:

Clearly you're PDP or an enemy of the state. If you hate a person or system, nothing can ever be good about it/ them in your sight.

I'm still struggling to grasp your points but it's okay, I'll Google her. Like I said before, PDP made allegations about her, nothing was proved. Let the courts decide Ekiti's fate. She's only being subjected to a smear campaign by the opposition.

Even if INEC appoints Atiku's wife in Zakari's place, you guys will still find a way to turn up the heat
Go away! Everyone knows Atiku's wife is married to Buhari! grin

1 Like

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
misano:

Did you know that a married couple can't work in the same bank in Nigeria? If they get married, one most resign within about 30 days after the marriage or they both get fired. They don't care the position U hold, one or both must go down.

And you approve of that nonsense?!
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
jmaine:

Yes, what I said made absolute sense. The civilized society you mentioned like the USA had their former POTUS accused as an alien citizen and he provided his birth certificate to shut his doubters and distractors up for good.

If the POTUS of a highly advanced and civilized society like the USA can prove his doubters wrong, then who is Amina not to do same and save her name from been dragged in the mud.

Next please..
Excuse me, but no he did not! At least not until it was no more relevant whether he did or not. And it still made no difference to brain dead people who still insisted he was an alien long after he'd provided it! Personally, he should have just gone on laughing at those brain dead fools who said he was an alien!
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by chloride6: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
misano:

How does this relate to the situation at hand?
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by jmaine: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Excuse me, but no he did not! At least not until it was no more relevant whether he did or not. And it still made no difference to brain dead people who still insisted he was an alien long after he'd provided it! Personally, he should have just gone on laughing at those brain dead fools who said he was an alien!

The fact remains that the former POTUS did. Case closed.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
jmaine:

The fact remains that the former POTUS did. Case closed.
After 3 years of ranting and raving by birthers!

In response to the conspiracy theories, the White House released copies of the President's long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, and posted an image of it to the White House website, reaffirming that he was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Now I understand why my bubu don't respond too! You wait 3 years. We might have time for you then.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by jmaine: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

In response to the conspiracy theories, the White House released copies of the President's long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, and posted an image of it to the White House website, reaffirming that he was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Now I understand why my bubu don't respond too! You wait 3 years. We might have time for you then.

Unfortunately for you, the lifeless one responds to legitimate wailing very well... Next please...
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
jmaine:

Next please..

Bruv, while I rate the USA as a nation that handles its business, I will never feel that any American has a right to tell a proud and aware Nigerian man how to behave. Our realities are very different.

I rate Buhari's approach of not joining issues with those who want to distract him from serious issues of governance. If an American leader is happy to go naked in public to prove he is not an alien then that is his prerogative not mine.

I can do things differently as a leader who has the democratic mandate of his people and must focus on leading them well instead of responding to every ludicrous gossip mischief-makers fire against me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Buhari has been consistent politically. The man has always conducted himself in a dignified way. He once divorced a wife who accepted money from those who jailed him. That is not a man who will act like weaker men who always feel they have something to prove to other men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Buhari has been consistent politically. The man has always conducted himself in a dignified way. He once divorced a wife who accepted money from those who jailed him. That is not a man who will act like weaker men who always feel they have something to prove to other men.
Everyday I rejoice that there are many Nigerians who are not fooled by the wiles and trickery of PDP. My hope is that there's enough of us to keep the brainless looters out of Aso Rock.

Sai my bubu 2019!
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by misano(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
chloride6:

How does this relate to the situation at hand?

You might be qualified for the job but because U already have a relative in the same financial institution, U will be kicked out.

Same should happen in INEC. That's how it is for sport referees. APC, PDP or any other candidate should not have his/her relative heading a sensitive position.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by misano(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

And you approve of that nonsense?!

It is the system. We are guided by principles and policies made to develop the institution.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Everyday I rejoice that there are many Nigerians who are not fooled by the wiles and trickery of PDP. My hope is that there's enough of us to keep the brainless looters out of Aso Rock.

Sai my bubu 2019!

Bruv, they are done. Finished oga mi. We are many now with exposure to highest level of education and technocratic ability. We have charisma to boot as well. Nigeria is going to go on a good ride in the next 20 years and those who position themselves well can be part of something really great and revolutionary.
Re: The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 by budaatum: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
misano:

It is the system. We are guided by principles and policies made to develop the institution.
You talk as if the "system" fell down from heaven! You do know that it is oppressive to women who are usually the ones who have to resign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! / Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa / Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.