Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour (3881 Views)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
eros:

His day will come. angry angry angry angry

So will yours, and mine and everyone else on this planet.

Just to remind you that, you too will not get out of here alive!!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by coalcoal1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
don't mind the detractors. they want the man out of the way by all means
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by 0hsisi: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
why can't he trim those grey nose hairs
ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by candylips(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
the man no wan die o
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Ranoscky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
^
If him wan die make him go die!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Ushersx(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2010
OBJ gangsta for lyfe
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Akosbaba(m): 2:37am On Aug 11, 2010
^^^the nigerian version of the human sly
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by JUO(m): 4:12am On Aug 11, 2010
thank God, but one day
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Cmiller(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2010
;DDz una believe of Oby Must Die, fear me,dt guy gt hummer life wey yu wey come 4 am go first go,make una find beta story come leave Baba tu Rest In Peace,abi una won follow am, lts talk on sharin d Money na we turn NOW
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by snthesis(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2010
topic=494207.msg6551911#msg6551911 date=:

The Ota farmer, who described the rumor as mere fallacy confirmed the rumor about his death, saying “I also heard that I am dead, I am alive.”
classic OBJ- d guy na correct clown grin
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by ucho: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2010
all those wey say baba my man ugly should watch out out 4 they may (be it man or woman) deliver chimpanzee. true nigerians know that baba is the best president we have ever had in this sinful land.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Topsido(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2010
The best president Nigeria ever had!
Baba o baba o baba o, k'oluwa da baba si fun wa!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by Browser69(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ebora of Owu kingdom. who wan takulaya?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by SuperT(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ greateros
'I like the man sha!

With all his short comings, he still have one good quality that stands him out among his peers and that is his ability to stand firm on issues no matter whose horse is gored. He is not a sitting on the fence guy.

Every family needs a senior elder for advice and counseling i believe Nigeria as a family still needs people like obj.'

That correct prayer my brother. I say Amen Amen and Amen,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by member479760: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
Baba, God will continue to protect you and you will live long. long life to you!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by readydad(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2010
Super T:

@ greateros
'I like the man sha!

With all his short comings, he still have one good quality that stands him out among his peers and that is his ability to stand firm on issues no matter whose horse is gored. He is not a sitting on the fence guy.

Every family needs a senior elder for advice and counseling i believe Nigeria as a family still needs people like obj.'

Is all advice from a 'elder' good? I wonder what kind of advice we can adhere to from the likes of OBJ
cyril10 link=topic=494207.msg6548492#msg6548492 date=1281454510:

Baba no go die unless to ba di arugbo.
Which other arugbo does he want to reach? till he toddles over his bed? or maybe when even the gray hairs in his nose turns whiter and falls off? Anyway to everyman his own destiny. We shall all stand accountably for our actions one day, tricksters and all.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour by nairaman66(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2012
(I’m Alive, Says Obasanjo…debunks Death Rumour)

OBJ a cat with nine lives.. This is the eight time I am hearing he is dead.. Hmnnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.