Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (34284 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by myself13: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, you are not single because girls do not like good guys. We both know why you are single.

I was talking to a colleague, she kept on ranting on how guys do not like good girls LIKE HER. But what I noticed is, she was with a "bad guy", how did she expect such a guy to treat her? Good people should be able to attract their kind.

Some so called "good people" are also basic, men and women tend to love a little of drama and challenge. Don't just sit like a pushover all in the name or being good. Be memorable...
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by myself13: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
koyyes:
In developed countries, people are true to themselves and find their match at any age.

What is killing us here is pretense.
People should go for their type.

If you are a tout, go for a razz girl.
If you cool, go for a cool person.
If you are cool outside but hot inside, go for your type.( this is for all those people that appear like saints but are demons)

People should just be true to themselves and stop all these mismatching. There are enough males and females to go around if people can stick to the rules.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by CyberWolf: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Getting married is not the problem, keeping the marriage is.. most bad girls marriage tends to crash in the long run because their past always come back to hunt them. Old habit never die..
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by naijajobx: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by nuelzz04(m): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2019
sweetilicious:
Am telling you.
My sister life isn't black and white
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Bianda24: 4:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Some Good girls not getting married? This is new to me. I must admit it.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Elderlucifer:

See asslicker forming good guy. Stop asslicking pocohantas the bitter woman.
Your behaviour is synonymous to your moniker, lucifer has been bitter ever since he was cast down from heaven...roaming about nairaland to and fro no job.
As for pocohantas, if you know her in person, you will not just asslick her, you will beg her to be her house boy shocked
If you doubt me ask supersystem.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Haba?

No oooo!
Lol! Thanks
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, you are not single because girls do not like good guys. We both know why you are single.

I was talking to a colleague, she kept on ranting on how guys do not like good girls LIKE HER. But what I noticed is, she was with a "bad guy", how did she expect such a guy to treat her? Good people should be able to attract their kind.

Some so called "good people" are also basic, men and women tend to love a little of drama and challenge. Don't just sit like a pushover all in the name or being good. Be memorable...
@The bolded, So you knew why im still single? All knowing poco....
I hail thee.
As for ur colleague, probably she made the choice after waited for good guy and she could n't find. When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by SassyVixen(f): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2019
Narldon:

I really love your profile photo. #Vintage
Thank you smiley
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Tashacobbs(f): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2019
excessmon:
Why won't you be confused since op isn't writing about breasts and other things that stimulates ur interest....

This is a new year youngie...not every posts comment desire likes...
Brian Tracy said change ur thinking change ur life....

My piece though
indeed such an interesting book
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by sweetilicious(f): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2019
nuelzz04:
My sister life isn't black and white
Yeah.You right.But it has rules
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by nuelzz04(m): 4:09am On Jan 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
Yeah.You right.But it has rules
oh really..... I'll need to get my pen n paper den wink
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Greatestbull201(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2019
LordKO:
First to marry vs marry well. . . Go figure out. It's not the early morning bird that catches the day. Besides, there's nothing good about a girl with entitlement mentality in any guise, because greed (for anything) breeds entitlement mentality.

Good girls have got no reason to regret being good - whether they marry early or late. They should remain steadfast and strive to marry well. Being good (or goodness) isn't synonymous to myopia or foolishness as the article connoted.

Being a good girl remains the only condition to genuinely get a good man who has achieved self-realization.

i'l need your help on an important information. Please email me or send your number at greatest2088@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by babakb: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2019
rosalieene:

awwww

Truth is when we reach that stage, we would all be overprotective of our children.

The only thing there is, never say because of your parents overprotectiveness, you would go astray.
Just keep been good and a little disobedient lol, I mean go out, highest they would only scream at you. But never bring shame and disgrace to them, that's what matters.

Your parents have really done a good job if not you wouldn't have been this sensible.

The whole idea of the overprotectiveness is to minimise as much as possible the effects of "The Bad Boy" in your life,
The Bad Boy has really destroyed the lives of innocent girls from decent homes causing them to continuously engage in pre-marital sex, smoking and drinking, abandoning their studies, fraud and in extreme cases violent crimes.

Thumbs up.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Pzzz: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oga I salute u

Experience talking here!

davillian:
The bad guys takes longer time to settle down and they prefer settling down with (innocent,decent,Godly ,pretty ,young) good girls.

The bad girls knows how to hunt and catch a man and the good (decent,innocent,calm)guys are easy prey for them.
The bad girls know the bad boys only use them for fun, so when they realise that the bad boys won't marry them.
They begin to hunt decent boys to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.