Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47106 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....
See double wahala for one person life. You ugly still add excess venom to am. #ItisFinished

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tossie101(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

The thing really pain u be dat
Follow me back babe
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......

That was unnecessary.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by uchennamani(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Goat.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Orochimaru1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Went through your profile grin cheesy, I must commend you for being soooo ugly and shapeless. Everybody take a look at her profile to see who is even talking.
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sodrak22(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Oga take am easy. y u want kill ur self on the person wey God dey bless. no reason to beef or hate.just pray for urs.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
switsoda:

Please tamper Justice with Mercy... This should keep her and her company shut for the rest of 2019. You deserve an award bro
I've been observing her comments on this forum. She's too full of hate

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sodrak22(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
u be lady like her self. u Don dey beef ur gender.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Igbo shit that can't even live in her own space
Jealousy kill you there

3 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
好的
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by greenprince(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

Haha... bro have mercy! cheesy

That girl is just plain rude and silly
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by jayextra(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.
Ohh gawd mah chest grin We the Igbos hereby disown that frustrated biish nd spit on her Accumulated Stupidity.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Shut the f*ck up, if you can't congratulate her, why not ignore. I'm sure you can never accomplish half of what she has done in her life or you think it's about slaying on Instagram or snapchat, get a life girl!!!
U just spoke our minds, well said. Boobs n ass are everywhere, talents like Teniola aint common.

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
I was even surprised seeing her pix in her profile. Chinco phones don give everybody opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by texia(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
God bless you for saving me the stress.low life b*tch of a hater.

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Came4apost:

You are so bleeped up... And she is very talented.. She can sing in any key comfortably.. And write songs on the spot.. She is gonna blow big time.. Sound city award small .. I see her going places... And for you.. You are gonna be very miserable.. I can't just imagine the amount of hate In your stupid comment .you disgust me...
I tell u, man wey toast dis one toast cow.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
sparog:

You wey no fine wey dey talk say anoda person no fine
I pity your low self esteem
grin
Abi o, see irony of life! Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Gwizatasie: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I pray you receive sense this 2019
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.
Yekpaaaaa! dis girl go wish say she no get data today. hiohiohiohiohio.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olumyyde:

I was even surprised seeing her pix in her profile. Chinco phones don give everybody opinion.
she changed it after the bashing
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Delusional retard... Get a lyf b*t*h !!

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Delusional retard... Get a lyf b*t*h !!
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by folu4real(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

enemy of progress spotted. Look at how u are hating on human being like u. Let us all spread love in this 2019.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tzoracle: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

shhit like this is why I use nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Olasland: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
and this is coming from someone who hasn't made his first penny in life, give me reasons why you won't die poor starting the year with such hatred for someone who knows nothing about your miserable existence

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm Happy For You. I Know You're Crying Tears Of Joy

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thank you my people for shaming that ugl.y
ni.nc.ompoop called Onyi22

We love you Teni Makanaki

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Idiot! You've changed your picture ...you look even worse ...your forehead , the heavy yams on your legs and that protruding tummy that won't go away ...ekwensu !!! Child of hate!!!
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Agbalanze:
On behalf of Ohaneze ndi Igbo, we are donating Onyi22 to Seun, you can use her as burnt offering...
grin grin grin very funny
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Are you OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.