Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47103 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....

Why
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......

That egg should have refuse to open for you walahi you don’t have value in this generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mcdreamy15:
yes.... we all know grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Aunty pay as you go wetin be your gain foolish girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

I feel like cumming on your face just to change your ugliness, u be real ojuju calabar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Onyi22
Please take a closer look at your own shape, and your environment (Corridor, type of window, the metal railing, fence behind you, next compound) before you call Temi a shapeless, dirty yourba feaces.

4 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Jyde89: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

This Amadioha pikin again! I won't waste my time on a lost cause, even if you want to be a bigot, do it with sense biko, I suggest you ask your brothers how it's been done OK. Anuofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by stillseth: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

Fatality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
She fine pass u sef undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by makinson2865: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Teni is a banger# @ onyi 22 please take heart, God will pick your call too but u need to stop hating whom Jah has blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by GRADEXP2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
BITTERNESS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Nne itara ose?

Is this how all short women they bitter reach?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Laple0541:

You won't amount to anything. Mark my words
This comment is bullshit! Why you dey curse her now? I should tell you that your comment is more abhorrent and shouldn't be your wish to a fellow human let alone one whose malicious critique wasn't directed at you. All I can just say is modify your post.... Life too short to be cursing upandan.

omogin:
I feel like cumming on your face just to change your ugliness, u be real ojuju calabar.

This bros wants a cheap fvck with the most hated user on this thread while expressing his spite at her comment too. How you take do am bros? konji and anger? i hail you oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by oladele239(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22 right now ----------->

Should I drink sniper or juz jump into lagoon

Sister pls calm down you can still modify your post with a sense of remorse grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
nairaland slay queen

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Coming from a very ugly b*tch, just take a second and look at the mirror.. Are u not seeing Dracula?. . I bet your ugliness must be infectious...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Newboss(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zanotee:
My artist of the year after Burna...

Enough of "baby u be like potcake " with gibberish lyrics... undecided

But that's exactly what Burna sings na, just that he uses some kinda tone and other stuff to make shìt sound good grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
fake laughter, the bashing pain her ooo..... Odee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by toyosiolamide(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I am sure you don't have any idea what you like.Well...it is better you talk to someone who can at least tell you the bitter truth.Then,maybe,you may have some sense.N*kp*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by fishmillan: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22 grin grin grin grin
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Enemy of success.

Wetin?

Una get issues?

I beg, it's too early in 2019 to be in pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
No mind the mumu she's trying to console herself, that's what they do when they know they fvcked up.
oyinda1599:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Get a life skank...

You obviously useless apart from letting niggaz cum inside yout pvssy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by goodyvin02(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
your comment made me went to view your picture, you no try oooooo, you sef no deh look mirror?
how are you better or more beautiful than teni moreover she's more beautiful than you beans shaped ape��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Switruth: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Teni is a big girl and her song Case was widely played this Yuletide season. I’m sorry for you. Your teeth resemble house rat own. Swine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
On behalf of Ohaneze ndi Igbo, we are donating Onyi22 to Seun, you can use her as burnt offering...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Awon attention seekers..see dem, see dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by femi4: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
your two left legs like tubers of yam

7 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Switruth: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Agbalanze:
On behalf of Ohaneze ndi Igbo, we are donating Onyi22 to Seun, you can use her as burnt offering...
She don enter trouble today. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
oyinda1599:
Bashing way no reach anywhere, all of them end for nairaland ooooo, am just having fun n u continue pouring out ur anger for nothing

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Agbalanze:
I know say u dy feel my swag, I don receive ur email, don't worry I go chat u for whatsapp as u don drop ur number.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos / How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.