Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47104 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Akin1212:
Onyi22 was actually expecting her fellow igbos to support her. Now that they have declined and saw her for a foolish person that she is, she must be really heartbroken. cheesy

But if it was u yoeubas that comment would have 100s of likes.
U are saying ur own sha
I strongly support her.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....
Them don swear for you, you no know... Empty head

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by famousice2: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=74493550]Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
[I just saw your picture....geddifok]

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Kemisparkles: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption</quote>

Award winning savagery! You're wicked o...grin grin... That girl will surely learn how to mind her biz and stop hating

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by smoothicon(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
lol..Hannah Friday
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by dassyslimmy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS THIS RATE OF ABUSES ON JUST ONE PERSON BEFORE IN MY LIFE.... first sunday of the 2019 marks the first time

Oyin22 really bleeped up.... Teni is a bae.....she sabi sing.
just goan ask for forgiveness ooo@oyin22
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well deserved...
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Artistree: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Everything about you is so cheap, gosh!
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

But if it was u yoeubas that comment would have 100s of likes.
U are saying ur own sha
I strongly support her.

You support her for hating on someone just because she is Yoruba? That's really funny. And I wouldn't have liked that post nor support her if she was Yoruba.

Negative energy stay away from me. I hate negative energy.

6 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
AdaAde:
I just hope this oyin will not commit suicide

I swear to God. grin
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
teabully:
Is onyi22 still alive, depression and suicide is real, Daewoorazer EPP me check on her

Is she ur new girlfriend teabully

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Weyrey midget Amoebic Shapless Dwarf....you still come here again grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Who wants to marry the dwarf??where are the yahoo boys when you need them so they can use the midget pant to do rituals.
lmao
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by habeeb04(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
She offend you before
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Omoh, see yabbings grin grin...kai, well she called for it. grin smiley.Congratz Teni. I like her case song
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

just goan take a snipercheesy cheesy

you have bn finished!!!!
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mattmafen(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
...why insult a struggling n hustling lady like dat.why av people made themselves haters n enemies of progress...girl u really did bad with dat mouth of yours
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked

Chai... She bashing!!!
This Kain mention for her profile go reach 200
She only got the attention she needed.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mcdreamy15:
can u believe 4 idiots liked the post..... Nairaland is truly the home of mad people
My. broda embarassed Sometimes I'm not always mad at the owner of the post, but the fact that there are people who actually like those kinda post drives me nut. Makes you wonder the kinda people you share thia cyberspace with. It's sad!
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol
lol...whatever reason you have for doing this, trust me it's not gonna end well. Whether you're a guy or girl, you may end up regretting it. wink
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Stop shaming your fellow woman

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by DaV8King(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.

Subhanallah
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by kdfinest(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
chisos, did ur bf dump u because of her ne? See as u dey boil dey vex on her success.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Stevsun: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=14teenK post=74495877] holi sheet [/quote
Holi kill
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Stevsun: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kemisparkles:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption</quote>
Meh you kill this babe ooo,babe you for no comment oooo.

Award winning savagery! You're wicked o...grin grin... That girl will surely learn how to mind her biz and stop hating
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
see all the trouble and curses you have brought on your self this Sunday .....I'm not yoruba but uyo-meyo....you will also celebrate if you celebrate others ...you would have had many likes and admirers as Ftc if you had just typed congrats Teni and moved on..

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Barbieperry(f): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
i cant ignore all dis nonsense again

R u mad??
See how ur brain is short like you..
Better behave yourself.
All this trolls that beg dem online.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by switsoda(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

Please tamper Justice with Mercy... This should keep her and her company shut for the rest of 2019. You deserve an award bro

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by 21GunnSalute(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Who is Teni??

Well, we don't know her here in Mogadishu.

Besides is this creature a male or female?? or even both in one Body??.

Noo, no be only Mogadishu, na Madagascar!! Oshi! Creature is a she-male ni! undecided
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
olisaemeka1:
see all the trouble and curses you have brought on your self this Sunday .....I'm not yoruba but uyo-meyo....you will also celebrate if you celebrate others ...you would have had many likes and admirers as Ftc if you had just typed congrats Teni and moved on..
Curses that ends on nairaland, is dat one curse?
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Barbieperry:
i cant ignore all dis nonsense again

R u mad??
See how ur brain is short like you..
Better behave yourself.
All this trolls that beg dem online.
The thing really pain u be dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.