Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47098 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....
Pls u guys should view her picture too

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Coolturbo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Oloshi no girl yi sha. You are so full of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by EaVeSdRoPpEr: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Keep face like wetin deep freezer fall on top

3 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Queenflourish(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
You are dwarfy and ugly she even looks better than you 10x... All you fools who are always swift in dishing out insults to the yorubas, what have you achieved in your life.. Ewure

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Agbalanze:
On behalf of Ohaneze ndi Igbo, we are donating Onyi22 to Seun, you can use her as burnt offering...

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by beakie(m): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2019
GistMore:
Fast-rising singer, Teni could barely hide her emotions as she was announced Best New Act at the just concluded Soundcity MVPAwards Festival.

Teni took to Twitter to express herself as she wrote “I just won the Soundcity Best New Act Award. Let me sleep and wake up, maybe I’m dreaming #UyoMeyo”

She later went on to shower praises on her late dad, General Apata whose remembrance is in two days, according to her.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/teni-gets-emotional-as-she-wins-best-new-act-at-soundcity-mvp-awards

Well a massive congradulations to you on your effort very impresive feat i have to say from me at bang saray i am sure that you will scoop up many more wins in your carrer
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Kingzra1(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
see as u be like black sock's

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
May Heaven forgive you and ur household. This hate u give will remain with u if u r not careful.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
If the person on your dp is you, then my dear, you owe Teni a serious apology.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
so you ugly like this... be like afternoon winch angry

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Just so you know changing display picture cannot help you. You can't look like that and use the word "ugly" to describe others.

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by koffsman(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Oloriburuku ni eee ni odun tun tun u decided to run mad with out anyone doing u why must u be mad
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Vtrd: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Seriously, if not for Lagos, many of these Yoruba artists no suppose dey music.

I just listened to her song now for the first time, I felt like sueing her for my wasted MB.

TENI ko, tejuosho ni.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Instead of u wasting ur already wasted time.... GO GET A LIFE! you weren't forced to comment why not keep it to ya self.even in 2019 pple will not still have sense I thought u left ur bad mouth in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Drpee33(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Onyi22:
may amadioha seal that hole u call a mouth...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.