Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47097 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by amazing2468: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....

This girl is far better than you and you can never in your life be as good as her..Keep your hate to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by MaxSuave(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......

Your big stomach is a total turn off for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
shey you bi werey ni ....abi you dey mad..maje ki olorun binu si o...don't let the wrath of God unleash on you ...wetin teni do for you? are you God ? God will punish you oooooooo...what have you achieve so far in life..idiotic prostitute.. do you think teni is like you girls that follow guys up and down soliciting for money...ashiwere ndiara... walahi gaskia God punish you...she is a God created being...onyi becareful becareful ...don't let God vex for you...if I dey were you dey ...wetin I go do you ..your will regret it... instead celebrate her..she is a lady like you..pray that God should lift you up...don't envy anybody....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by teabully(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is onyi22 still alive, depression and suicide is real, Daewoorazer EPP me check on her

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
you too don dey get mouth for here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
amazing2468:

This girl is far better than you and you can never in your life be as good as her..Keep your hate to yourself
thank you ...I love your reply

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by aspiring44: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
She deserved the award. Very humble girl .

The dad was killed by armed robber in 1996.

Very disciplined family .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by crazygod(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abeg e do. This insults don turn to curse o. Haba. U guys should know she's just looking for cheap likes but u don't need to curse her
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Mgbeke feeling suicidal over someone's achievement. Unfortunately for you, she doesn't know you exist.
#tribalbigot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by jayson87: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
You are one heck of a uglee ass lukin igbothickness gurl. Such bitterness you have towards another female succeeding won't make you find a husband if you don't watch it. Just to buttress.. I will sleep with Teni a million times, before i consider you, and please shave that dirty asss armpits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by AmKen(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Receive sense.
Its obvious you dont have any.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
sparog:

You wey no fine wey dey talk say anoda person no fine

I pity your low self esteem

grin
look onyi that hate teniola....see her she fine? Teni ola is more prettier than her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
ur bitter better visit a facility to get checked before u commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zeinymira:
Onyi22, finally got the attention she craves grin
Lol
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Until I saw this post I never believe all the hate speech I come across on NL are actually true.
I needed to check your profile, and I am so disappointed at what I saw, main looking at your environments its so obvious that you can't achieve what Teni has achieved, Teni schooled in the US and you are in one location in the east writing rubbish.

Now I believe that "hate" has consume the reasoning of some of our eastern brethren!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by ephbe(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

I advice you take a queue from her, last I checked, you were looking for a rich man to spend some cash on you, you might loose your parts in the events

#wisewords

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
jayson87:
You are one heck of a uglee ass lukin igbothickness gurl. Such bitterness you have towards another female succeeded won't make you find a husband if you don't watch it. Just to buttress.. I will sleep with Teni a million times, before i consider you, and please shave that dirty asss armpits
@jayson87 check her pic below...she no fine
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by engreo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by fasho01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well deserved.. I'm so in love with all her songs that I love her now. Honestly I want to marry teni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Just look at the ugly biafuro midget hating on our dear teniola, you will definitely remain miserable and die of your bitterness eventually. Later now if we say most of these yeebhoes are filled with hate and inferiority complex they'd say yorubas are tribalistic.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sammyj: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Don’t mind the mumu bad belle illiterate. I just checked her out and discovered she neither here nor there attention seeking girl. grin
Jayslicky:
Shut the f*ck up, if you can't congratulate her, why not ignore. I'm sure you can never accomplish half of what she has done in her life or you think it's about slaying on Instagram or snapchat, get a life girl!!!

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mcdreamy15: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mcdreamy15:
ko ni da fune e
.. oloriburuku somebody.... asiwere omo... o da bo o fe soriburuku
E pain am cheesy grin angry grin cheesy grin
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=74493550]Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......

...calling a fellow human being trash ...just look at the junkyard where you live ....with your useless protruding tummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by helinues: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi already took over the thread. I hope she learns how to write next time.

Baby girl Teni, Sky small, na Andromeda galaxy sky sure for you.

She is capable of blending anything blendable.

I must also give credit to your sister ( Nini de oo), I am on old timer fans and she also had a very good year ( Magun na killer)

All the best Teni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Mgbeke feeling suicidal over someone's achievement. Unfortunately for you, she doesn't know you exist.
#tribalbigot
Na serious suicidal. There are levels in jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mcdreamy15: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
i am a foolish girl cheesy grin angry grin cheesy grin
yes.... we all know grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by ClearFlair: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

You know people who talk like this don't amount to anything in life right? May God find you before it is too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I wanna suck ur asss mam.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.