Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (42167 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by colbankz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fight wella
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by BruncleZuma: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Why do married men cheat like there's no tomorrow
Have they sampled you before, I'm asking for a friend?

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Why do married women cheat like there's no tomorrow

I don't know oundecided, may God deliver us o. cool
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by mozona(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
If u are not cheating den leave ur fone with her, abi no be ur wife

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Afonjas: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
This same man

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by macho44(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Iffa hear say you single and happy. angry
You nko?
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by paddyofboss(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Because they don't know tomorrow
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by EngrMarve(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
you are just confessing grin , because I saw you searching for good girls to date yesterday.

My eyes are everywhere lipsrsealed

i hail thee ma
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Bestchisom(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Cheers to em single folks, mostly to the guys and ladies who's staying away because of dramas like these.... 2020 before I consider dating anybody, for now, still growing the hustle n brand....
and I forgot to those of us that started 2018 as singles and ended 2018 as singles, big ups to you, consistency is the key.... Cheers
Let's pray we remain more consistent this year... #cheers
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Bestchisom(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
If there is tomorrow... What is tomorrow?
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by SmellingAnus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
it will not stop o... Married women too are not left out... These days many of them cheat more than their male counterparts...

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Peacelove5: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Giftedhand92 post=74534908]

SOURCE

[/quot]
Hmmm
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Abcruz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
millionboi2:
Outside and on social media,thy will act as if all is well...... bt for indoor na war

Marriage is a scam we all shall fall into

"Fallacy of generalization"
Speak for yourself alone.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by HELLASJ(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Cheers to em single folks, mostly to the guys and ladies who's staying away because of dramas like these.... 2020 before I consider dating anybody, for now, still growing the hustle n brand....
and I forgot to those of us that started 2018 as singles and ended 2018 as singles, big ups to you, consistency is the key.... Cheers
I'm with you Bro
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Offpoint: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Because truly there's no tomorrow.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Elliot2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
moneypussyweed:
You will never walk alone Bro
ur username should b moneyweedpussy,cos money and weed over pussy.

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Abcruz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
So a man cannot shiit in peace again?

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
This one na WIFE or na ASHAWO...??
Anyway, Na so dem dey Abroad.
Many ASHAWO recruited as wives and BABYMAMAs

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
PLEASE who do they cheat with...??
Do they cheat with MEN....

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by durasome(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
This dressing of this wife eeeeeh!
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by StevenOba: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Not real guys.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Hoodbilonia: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
i see

fake ass 212 konga sold to me
them just package eveeything
chai
Igbos why

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
This shit is something I never really understood, yo checking his or her phone fam it never ends well trust me, that thing you are finding you go see am. the real question is are you sure you are ready to handle what comes next. Real B*t*chs and Real niggas don't do this poo right here. this is low esteem at the lowest peak. Nna baby if you want to leave, biko leave,relationship no be by force. dump his sorry a**. checking his mobile and confronting his isn't gonna change the fact he is a serial cheater lol
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by TheKingIsHere: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Giftedhand92:

SOURCE

The way the guy ran though. cheesy

There is definately something he is hiding

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by TheKingIsHere: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
How do you know he is married? undecided
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's acting
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
he no want im wife to see the nudes wey im side chick send to am.upon as im wife carry better figure so he is sti cheating on her.sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.