Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (42159 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by millionboi2: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abcruz:

"Fallacy of generalization"
Speak for yourself alone.
don't worry fvk go soon tire u
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Iykesmooth: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
True... Same prayers for you ma'am..... smileysmiley

Good evening

Bro am in need and would really appreciate it if you could help me with anything. No matter how small even 1k I'll gladly take it as feeding is now a problem

Please help me out
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Abcruz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
millionboi2:
don't worry fvk go soon tire u

Marriage may seem to be a scam. But not all will fall into it as you rightly generalized.

On the contrary, Everyone must be chaste and flee from all forms of sexual immorality for the body is the temple of the holy spirit.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Why do married men cheat like there's no tomorrow
do the men cheat with sticks...?
Women cheat as much abegi.. tongue
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Jokkarm2: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
when you go marry kasablanka girl you no no say she go cheat
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nastofar(f): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
After dressing so sexy like this, this Agadi he goat still dey cheat. Chai I men. If you like give them mosquito, cockroach styles, they will still cheat!
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rubbish post,this are well known instagram stars doing their regular skits,foh
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Ten06(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
AONE555:
She ain't worth the embarrassment
He is just fooling himself with a person that doesn't worth it
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by JJOF(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
That gal looks like a farm tool n not a wife.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
See what his wife is even wearing, she's not really a wife material.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by sweetilicious(f): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Cheers to em single folks, mostly to the guys and ladies who's staying away because of dramas like these.... 2020 before I consider dating anybody, for now, still growing the hustle n brand....
and I forgot to those of us that started 2018 as singles and ended 2018 as singles, big ups to you, consistency is the key.... Cheers
Am so single and ready to date for real.But I don't want drama.
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by placeofallure(f): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Marriage isn't what it used to be. These days people marry for ulterior, selfish motives. I have many married friends both male and female who are bent double, suffocating and debilitated under the cruising weight of bad marriages. Just yesterday, a male friend confided in me, the last time he slept with the wife was February last year. I screamed Osanobua! Now he wants steady pussay where he can shoot the shot. For many homes, everything appeared beautiful on the surface but underneath is a hole full of oozing, putrid, smelly cankerworms. God help us.

1 Like

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Teesunny(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=Giftedhand92 post=74534908]

give-me-my-phone-im-not-cheating-on-you-couple-fights-dirty-in-a-bar-over-phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.