Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. (13523 Views)

Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

...and can you gimme a reason to date a broke lady? Both of 'em are broke and none of 'em is being a leech or gold-digger UNLIKE bleached mofo like you. grin

Anyway, your brain needs a complete re-wiring angry
Mr go and work and feed your family tongue tongue

Does that fresh skin look adulterated to You?
Lol.
What does an ijebu garri know. undecided undecided
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Satan66:

This is why Nigerian women are over weight and are always trying to get married as fast as possible.
They don't wanna work but they wanna eat.
No wonder by age 27 they have pot bellies.
Sharap!! You wouldn't wanna see how flat my tommy is would You??

Go and work please. tongue
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yuletide25:

Don't go and work, be there and waiting for a man to alleviate you from abject penury

Girls like you are of no value to men aside their stinking borehole pussy
What value is you life to your girlfriend?

If you no get money, then a vibrator is better than you. tongue tongue
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Unik3030:
with this your mentality of tagging people broke n d likes, I no wan know who u b but do u realize if dangote pikin get this kind mentality wey u get he fit spit on u cos to him u are also a broke ass girl. learn to accept the fact that all fingers can never be equal, some will always have upper hand
Yen yen yen!! Too much bunkum in one post.

Preach from now till tomorrow, girls are getting wiser!!
And if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow!!
This is 21st century. tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oga lefulefu.
Mmmm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by IjebuWarrior: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Mr go and work and feed your family tongue tongue

Does that fresh skin look adulterated to You?
Lol.
What does an ijebu garri know. undecided undecided

Abeg, do the below.. thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Abeg, do the below.. thanks!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Divay22(f): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Y'all be shouting unplastered room and no wall painting.undecided .What about if that's his own personal building and he decided to move in like that instead of paying his landlord one year rent that's enough to put finishing touch in the house..

Make una dey think o.
And for the alcoholic drinks, it's just for show off.
They both don't look like who can drink heavily (might be wrong though ,but still not to the point of finishing all)

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Jayslicky: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Yen yen yen!! Too much bunkum in one post.

Preach from now till tomorrow, girls are getting wiser!!
And if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow!!
This is 21st century. tongue tongue grin grin
You think you're smart, all this things you're doing will not help. I would like to ask you a question, why did your father send you to school? Is it to constitute nuisance on cyberspace, waiting for your insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Jayslicky:
You think you're smart, all this things you're doing will not help. I would like to ask you a question, why did your father send you to school? Is it to constitute nuisance on cyberspace, waiting for your insults.
[/s]
Go and work
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Jayslicky: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
[s][/s]
Go and work
Me go and work, if u know me u wouldn't tell me that, I may be a boss to u indirectly.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
Me go and work, if u know me u wouldn't tell me that, I may be a boss to u indirectly.
Sharap!! angry tongue tongue
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Jayslicky: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Sharap!! angry tongue tongue
You're just a kid, I knew you were going to resort to insults, won't you go to sleep, you may wake up late tomorrow morning and your teacher may flog you.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Mrceragem: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Is that unplastered wall.....
A new wall paper design grin
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by goodnewscliff(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

The last time a lady fed a man, they both were chased out of the garden of Eden.
grin grin grin

we re not saying u should feed us.... jst dont be broke.... make ur own money..... kini
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by leomarz007: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
this is a case for the gods of his land to judge.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by ewaomaga: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

It's your job as a man.
You can't change nature. angry

u lied!! its not natural for man to feed woman rather to protect them...

go to the animal observe and learn from them.
be wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

It's your job as a man.
That's why women pay bride price in India, coz they are liability to men
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shut up.

Why must you guys always deflect when it comes to brokeness associated with your gender? Women are not desired by the money in our pockets, men are. Nobody wants a broke man, it’s sincerely not advisable. Work on yourself.
zionmde:

wat of dating a broke lady?
only a broke lady easily spots a broke guy
or shouldn't ladies also make money?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Chanchit: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

It's your job as a man.

Really! But when its comfortable, you ladies wii start shouting gender equality.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chanchit:

Really! But when its comfortable, you ladies wii start shouting gender equality.
I'm not a feminist please.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
ewaomaga:

u lied!! its not natural for man to feed woman rather to protect them...

go to the animal observe and learn from them.
be wise!!!
wow wow wow this is so fucking correct. guys stop seeing it has ur responsibility to feed ur gf. in the animal kingdom male don't feed females they only protect them. anyways check my signature for ur affordable designer sneakers
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by MPESA(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
VictorRomanov:
Him for use all these money take plaster that room.

Kenyans normally leave their house unplastered after building.

P.s

I think it's mostly East Africans that does it.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by MPESA(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Na Nigerian dem be.

Check all the Facebook friends making their comment on the pictures.

Nairaland Airforce.1 has done more than this on nairaland.

Are you for real on Airforc1 cheesy
Thou the house look like Kenyans or East Africans models.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
watch as girls go gaga for big dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUdbT-vEAqk
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by MannieA(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Unik3030:
with this your mentality of tagging people broke n d likes, I no wan know who u b but do u realize if dangote pikin get this kind mentality wey u get he fit spit on u cos to him u are also a broke ass girl. learn to accept the fact that all fingers can never be equal, some will always have upper hand

.nice post.You are very right.It isn't ideal to look down on anybody. There will always be the rich and the poor.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
That's why it's not always good to date a broke man, cos definitely, some of them have broken mentality.

undecided undecided

Both of them look like mad man and woman.

Shame undecided
This b1tch will never have sense, instead of you to read your books so you will graduate from school, you are here spewing trash.

Don't let me start with you, because if I do you will have to deactivate your account again.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Shut up.

Why must you guys always deflect when it comes to brokeness associated with your gender? Women are not desired by the money in our pockets, men are. Nobody wants a broke man, it’s sincerely not advisable. Work on yourself.
I thought this wrinkled hoe will have sense this year, but it's very obvious you won't.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Umm I think it’s your mother that’s the wrinkled hoe not me. Take your frustration out on her. Thanks
Rextizzle:
I thought this wrinkled hoe will have sense this year, but it's very obvious you won't.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Martinez19(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
It seems poverty is both mental and physical. Poor people with poverty mentality give birth to plenty children that they can't take care of, can't prioritise (it's always their feelings and vanity first before reasoning), spend money foolishly and on the wrong things.

Must you have a girlfriend? Must you marry and born? Why don't you be wise and respect yourself and cut your coat according to your size? Well, I don't really know him, perhaps he just made a huge amount of money and his house is still under construction.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Umm I think it’s my mother that’s wrinkled now, not me. am going to take my frustration out on her. Thanks
Just grow some sense, you ain't getting any younger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.