Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. (13515 Views)

Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Martinez19(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
You're just a kid, I knew you were going to resort to insults, won't you go to sleep, you may wake up late tomorrow morning and your teacher may flog you.
Why so much hate? Save yourself the stress and just let her be. If she is not lucky, life will slap reality into her skull. No need stressing yourself except if you are indeed broke and she stroke a nerve?
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
You need to tell that to yourself. Get a job and make money then you won’t be triggered by the truth. Omo ale.
Rextizzle:
Just grow some sense, you ain't getting any younger.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
I need to tell myself the truth.i need to get a job and make money then i won’t be triggered by the truth. i'm an omo ale jati jati.
I'm so sorry for you. no wonder your life is trashy.

We will pray for you. grin
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by SolexxBarry(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
They are probably about opening a shop with all that wine and bags of rice
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by chris31(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
That's why it's not always good to date a broke man, cos definitely, some of them have broken mentality.

undecided undecided

Both of them look like mad man and woman.

Shame undecided
For u to sound this way shows exactly who u are
The most difficult girls to date are broke ass girls coz they are ungrateful, selfish & never contented but with an independent lady relationship is less stressful coz both of understand life better
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
chris31:

The most difficult girls to date are broke ass girls coz they are ungrateful, selfish & never contented but with an independent lady relationship is less stressful coz both of understand life better
Exactly! to think she ain't different, with that her big forehead like Zuma rock grin
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
chris31:

Sharap!!
Go and hustle.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by sacx: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Guy looks like Kemen of BBNaija
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
That's why it's not always good to date a broke man, cos definitely, some of them have broken mentality.

undecided undecided

Shame undecided

You've utterly disgrace your entire generation on this thread. It is a pity indeed.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Viserion: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
is this a room or a den?

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
HenryDion:

You've utterly disgrace your entire generation on this thread. It is a pity indeed.
She's just a stupid little bitch that leaves in a face me I slap you house forming posh online, just ignore the bush rat. grin
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
HenryDion:

I also extended it to your ancestors and to your 5th generation. tongue tongue
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by fatstan1: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.

undecided undecided

Shame undecided

Spoken like a true Igbo ~hoe~ hustler.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
fatstan1:

Spoken like a true Igbo ~hoe~ hustler.
Was that what your father called your mum this Evening shocked
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by zionmde: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Shut up.

Why must you guys always deflect when it comes to brokeness associated with your gender? Women are not desired by the money in our pockets, men are. Nobody wants a broke man, it’s sincerely not advisable. Work on yourself.
After one idiot will come and do a poverty alleviation program in ur family in the name of bride price wen u are here telling someone obviously older than u and can impregnate u,all ur sisters and the entire females in ur lineage in just one night to shut up

Don't go and make money, keep looking for guy to beg recharge card from
Beggar
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lool. Keep on talking, facts shall always remain that without money, you men are NOTHING. If you like shame women from now till tomorrow, calling them broke and goldiggers, men will still line up to wife them. But a man with no money, gets no love, and will have to settle for the lowest quality of women. Go and work and stop transferring your useless frustration on me. Cow.
zionmde:

After one idiot will come and do a poverty alleviation program in ur family in the name of bride price wen u are here telling someone obviously older than u and can impregnate u,all ur sisters and the entire females in ur lineage in just one night to shut up

Don't go and make money, keep looking for guy to beg recharge card from
Beggar

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Lool. Keep on talking, facts shall always remain that without money, you men are NOTHING. If you like shame women from now till tomorrow, calling them broke and goldiggers, men will still line up to wife them. But a man with no money, gets no love, and will have to settle for the lowest quality of women. Go and work and stop transferring your useless frustration on me. Cos.

Sister, I have been following your posts but this I need understanding... Abeg who are the lowest quality of women please?
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Rextizzle(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Lool. Keep on talking, facts shall always remain that without money, you men are NOTHING. If you like shame women from now till tomorrow, calling them broke and goldiggers, men will still line up to wife them. But a man with no money, gets no love, and will have to settle for the lowest quality of women. Go and work and stop transferring your useless frustration on me. Cow.
You are just a mannerless girl with no common sense, your problems is beyond everyone
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by zionmde: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
The same way broke men are lining up for u because u are the lowest quality. Men should suffer and make money wen the only thing u can offer is a hole smelling like where rats that just ate dead fishes has died for months. What else can u offer?
Men are lining up to wife u or to widen ur borehole the more?( guess u can't spot the difference)
A man with no money is nothing indeed. Keep lazying about while women with sense are competing with men in companies and business

50ft borehole
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
It’s broke men that lined up for your mother, hence why you are in my mentions triggered by the truth. A generational cycle that your daughter and granddaughters will have to go through. Like I said men without money are nothing, go and work, society never respects a poor man. Borehole this, borehole that, you should be more concerned about your empty borehole bank account that is sinking and dwindling as we speak. Useless imbecilee.
zionmde:

The same way broke men are lining up for u because u are the lowest quality. Men should suffer and make money wen the only thing u can offer is a hole smelling like where rats that just ate dead fishes has died for months. What else can u offer?
Men are lining up to wife u or to widen ur borehole the more?( guess u can't spot the difference)
A man with no money is nothing indeed. Keep lazying about while women with sense are competing with men in companies and business

50ft borehole
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by zionmde: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
It’s broke men that lined up for your mother, hence why you are in my mentions triggered by the truth. A generational cycle that your daughter and granddaughters will have to go through. Like I said men without money are nothing, go and work, society never respects a poor man. Borehole this, borehole that, you should be more concerned about your empty borehole bank account that is sinking and dwindling as we speak. Useless imbecilee.
Yeah am broke. have u really asked ur mother who scattered her borehole? Maybe u don't know ur parents will be giving non stop testimony if a broke guy like me come to save them the embarrassment they are having on ur issue. Every year ur mother is in Shiloh praying for any man at all to come and offload u.the same with ur father.they are tired of feeding u,buying panties and pads for u.While u are busy giving ur borehole to any guy with shovel to dig.
U are not ashamed of urself. Nigerian used 2002 model ollosho (5million kilometers)
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
K
zionmde:

Yeah am broke. have u really asked ur mother who scattered her borehole? Maybe u don't know ur parents will be giving non stop testimony if a broke guy like me come to save them the embarrassment they are having on ur issue. Every year ur mother is in Shiloh praying for any man at all to come and offload u.the same with ur father.they are tired of feeding u,buying panties and pads for u.While u are busy giving ur borehole to any guy with shovel to dig.
U are not ashamed of urself. Nigerian used 2002 model ollosho (5million kilometers)
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by zionmde: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
K
kk
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by fatstan1: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Was that what your father called your mum this Evening shocked

Yeah, right after you finished licking his spunk off the floor.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
fatstan1:

Yeah, right after you finished licking his spunk off the floor.
Was that what he told your sister too?? shocked
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by fatstan1: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Was that what he told your sister too?? shocked

Nah, I think he told her you are a product of incest, I’m not sure if it was your dad and your sister or your sister/bro or brother/mother but I sure heard you’re from a bleeped up family.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Oga lefulefu.
Mmmm grin grin
highqueen my dear how u cheesy
u know when i see the heap of empty beer bottles and the unpainted untidy room i dont know weda to blame buhari or d guy cheesy
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
fatstan1:

Nah, I think he told her you are a product of incest, I’m not sure if it was your dad and your sister or your sister/bro or brother/mother but I sure heard you’re from a bleeped up family.
Wow!! Your dad must be a good historian.
So, he told You all these this night?
Wow!! Such a wonderful family.
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
lefulefu:

highqueen my dear how u cheesy
u know when i see the heap of empty beer bottles and the unpainted untidy room i dont know weda to blame buhari or d guy cheesy
Hahhahah.
Lol.
I weak for dem matter. grin
Trust you are good dear?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Hahhahah.
Lol.
I weak for dem matter. grin
Trust you are good dear?
iyam fine cheesy
why u dey fight wit d guys here nau cheesy
Re: Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room. by Paxie55: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
lefulefu:

iyam fine cheesy
why u dey fight wit d guys here nau cheesy
Naso I see am today o.
Decided to play around.
It's fun sometimes. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You For Any Reason Kneel Down For Your Lover? / / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.