Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

She Attempted To Smash My Head After This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Attempted To Smash My Head After This (1527 Views)

My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside / How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by deafeyez: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Woh woh who What?

Slept last night, woke up at about 4am there is my girl still watching movies.. I tried touching her and she said don't. I thought it was her normal play but hell no she grabbed my phone and tried to hit me. She said I am not romantic. I got up from my bed sat on chair and my thoughts were what if she had grabbed on my knife. At about 5:18 I asked her to leave and never to return.
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by waleyp(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Tried To Hit You But She DidnT? And You Made Her Leave Your House? Really You Are Not Romatic She Was Right, If You Like Try To Send Me Out Of NaIRALand I Go Still Tell You Say You Were Wrong To Treat Her Like That Bad Energy Stay Far Away
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by madone: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
deafeyez:
Woh woh who What?

Slept last night, woke up at about 4am there is my girl still watching movies.. I tried touching her and she said don't. I thought it was her normal play but hell no she grabbed my phone and tried to hit me. She said I am not romantic. I got up from my bed sat on chair and my thoughts were what if she had grabbed on my knife. At about 5:18 I asked her to leave and never to return.
you made some one's daughter leave ur house by that time because of sex. You dull guy
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by Randy100: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2019
You are wrong bro.
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2019
You did the right thing bro. Very strong and good decision from you. Never take rubbish from anybody.
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by deafeyez: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
waleyp:
Tried To Hit You But She DidnT? And You Made Her Leave Your House? Really You Are Not Romatic She Was Right, If You Like Try To Send Me Out Of NaIRALand I Go Still Tell You Say You Were Wrong To Treat Her Like That Bad Energy Stay Far Away

We read on NL almost all the time how women kill their husbands and you want me to stay in abusive relationship. You try
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by waleyp(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
U try pass
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by deafeyez: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
madone:
you made some one's daughter leave ur house by that time because of sex. You dull guy

No not because sex. But she is a threat to my life.
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by madone: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
deafeyez:

No not because sex. But she is a threat to my life.
if u had stayed in your own ll she hit yiu
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by Uglymugg: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
deafeyez:

We read on NL almost all the time how women kill their husbands and you want me to stay in abusive relationship. You try
You didn't try to touch her. You wanted to just push her on the bed and put prick. You probably didn't say a single thing to her, just use her like a fvck toy. Person wey never sleep? grin grin
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by deafeyez: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Uglymugg:
You didn't try to touch her. You wanted to just push her on the bed and put prick. You probably didn't say a single thing to her, just use her like a fvck toy. Person wey never sleep? grin grin

I wasn't even thinking of sex. This girl is weird. I think you needed to see her reaction. She is the same person who would not allow me to sleep well. You needed to see how she will tell his little bro to do whatever he likes in my house. I pray that you never meet that kind of a lady

modified
Re: She Attempted To Smash My Head After This by Uglymugg: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
deafeyez:

I wasn't even thinking of sex. This girl is weird. I think you needed to see her reaction. She is the same person who would not allow me to sleep well. You needed to see how he will tell his little bro to do whatever he likes in my house. I pray that you meet that kind of a lady
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? / Ladies! Do You Know If Your Man Has Good Quality SPERM? / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.