Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (69894 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by faith551(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
see this one... bros lets focus on this forth- coming elections. Whats my problem with people with malfunctioning wardrobes?? They can take their problems to the carpenter that made the wardrobe in the first place. I bet none of those ladies gives a hoot about the pics. If you had covered Angelina Jolie's face I would have still guessed the rightful owner of the boobs cause that aint the first time am seeing emm tities

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
faith551:
see this one... bros lets focus on this forth- coming elections. Whats my problem with people with malfunctioning wardrobes?? They can take their problems to the carpenter that made the wardrobe in the first place. I bet none of those ladies gives a hoot about the pics. If you had covered Angelina Jolie's face I would have still guessed the rightful owner of the boobs cause that aint the first time am seeing emm tities
congrats
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2019
poxaca:

congrats
lol
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 2:33am On Jan 24, 2019
dasokeb:

lol
sad
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 4:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by aigbekan111: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2019
This is very bad ooooooo

Lady Reveals How Her Mom Made Her A S e x Addict (Read Her Post)

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal what her mum did to her as a child that made her become a $ex addict.

The lady identified as Morolake Carter on Twitter, wrote about how her mother forced her to undergo virginity test when she was only 16 years old.

This action, she claimed, made her curious about $ex, as she later got deflowered a year later by a random male friend in university.

Morolake also revealed that her mother now accuses her of being a slut, and sleeping with people’s dad. See what she wrote below;

When I..............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/lady-reveals-how-her-mom-made-her-s-e-x.html

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 4:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 3:03am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 3:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 2:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 4:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 1:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.