Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Se Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Se Me? (736 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se Me? by yagbaboy1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
My uncle did his own, but i dont know which one is better? i came into my bedroom after a hectic day at work to see my fiance with anoda man coming out with my towel.all i could do was ask d man to give me my towel if he had finish cause i wanted to take my bath, the next morning i discovered that all my fiances cloth,goods,and luggages are gone as well.when i asked her friends about her,they said she told them that she was afraid to stay in the same house with me,that i may kill her. anyways am getting hooked up again. thanks 2 d advice i got from u guys(una too much because una dey form activity for here)
Re: Se Me? by Damalex4luv(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
Rubbish! sigh
Re: Se Me? by kpolli(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
i really didnt miss much while i was away
Re: Se Me? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
i dont believe dat,na only u.everyday something must happen.
Re: Se Me? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
yagbaboy1:

(una too much because una dey form activity for here)

lol! The pot and the kettle.

Anyway, just tell her and them you're going back to yaba left.
Re: Se Me? by deniyor: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
***Wish people have to do psychiatric evaluation b4 being allowed to post in NL***
Re: Se Me? by double08(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
you need a shrink angry
Re: Se Me? by yagbaboy1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
deniyor:

***Wish people have to do psychiatric evaluation b4 being allowed to post in NL***
i knew dat u came out from d syakiatrik but must everyone go there
Re: Se Me? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
grin grin Your fiance is smart, you probably would have killed her, she did the right thing.

[size=4pt]ofcos I know this story is from madeupbullcrap.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nfl Player Divorces Wife To Marry His Accused Stalker / How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date / Are Ulgy Babes Really A Bad Luck While Pretty Ones Goodluck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.